Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,238 members, 7,839,261 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (965) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10985291 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (962) (963) (964) (965) (966) (967) (968) ... (7786) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 6:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 7:21pm On Aug 01, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 10:36pm On Aug 01, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin. if you dont buy the stock on monday by 11am as from 11:30 it will be #7+ .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 01, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 10:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 3:22am On Aug 02, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 4:03am On Aug 02, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 7:22am On Aug 02, 2015
[YEAR LOW] These 7 Blue Chip Nigerian Stocks Just Got Bloodied >> http://nairametrics.com/year-low-this-7-blue-chip-nigerian-stocks-just-got-bloodied/

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jideams(m): 7:55am On Aug 02, 2015
Kindly Joint me in the following forum

US STOCK MARKET 101 – HOT STOCK PICKS
https://www.nairaland.com/2460429/us-stock-market-even-playing/1
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nairaimporter: 8:21am On Aug 02, 2015
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Oando and FBNH are both not funny!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 10:14am On Aug 02, 2015
Banks will groan throughout this period and see their earnings from FX decline substantially. They will put pressure on the CBN whilst business such as Dangote Cement and manufacturers will counter with pressure of their own for a more stable Naira
President Buhari will encounter some success on his corruption drive and with the help of Western Countries repatriate some stolen FX, further boosting FX reserves.

Read full details https://www.nairaland.com/2496178/conspiracy-theory-what-could-happen
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 02, 2015
donofdons:
i have come again oo with my predictions...i am not an insider trader but i am well informed...i talked about unity banks,those with eyes saw it and share moved fron 50k to 5 naira and is at 2.50 since...i talked about neimeth and they are up by 145%
now my prediction....will dissapear in 48 hrs

[size=3pt]Buy evansmedical now[/size]

donofdons:

Japaul have reported losses for two consecutive years now although they completed a lot of projects...i dont trust the efficiency and transparency of japauls management.
Advice is to stay off japaul for now...in the oil and gas industry, seplat is the way to go(this is a personal opinion not based on sure information but evans medical is a sure deal)

themosthigh:

He got insider info on evans medical but doesnt want to share it and lack the neccasary brains to explain himself.
Evans medicals have been posting loses since 2013 despite increased sales because of investment in equipments. They finished equipment upgrade In january and just finished paying off their loans this month so it would post a profit by fourth quarter and the management have been silently buying up shares and people are busy dumping their shares at low prices.
Check how active the shares have been since the last 4 days. It is due to insiders buying up of shares, i wount be surprised it climbs above 4 naira by december.

Manonamission:
Guys tread with caution. I won't be surprised if @donofdons and @themosthigh are one and same person.

@donofdons was commissioned for a mission but goofed at the start (Unity claim). @themosthigh was activated on a redemption mission to finish off what was started by the former cheesy grin

NB: No vex o. Na so my instinct they tell me o

themosthigh:

Na true...so u tink i tink that your peanut purchase would lift up the prices of stock for me to profit.

@ themosthigh, conglomeration of Bnsitl shares purchase is enough to baboon Evansmed stock price which will tilt the swing to your eventual profit taking, had it been that the aim of your controversial post is to benefit from us and Bnsitl heeded to your advice.

Note, Manonamission is not the only person that will be influenced by your evansmed controversial post.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 2:53pm On Aug 02, 2015
I have no worries about that video............
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 4:37pm On Aug 02, 2015
angelo82:
I have no worries about that video............Hausa Fulani must have learnt some lessons from Yorubas..........You don't want to offend Yoruba people,they will bring you down completely no matter how evil you are...............They made the whole North to pay for what they did to Abiola,so I guess someone should advice Buhari incase he has such plans which I don't believe to tread carefully and lead the country very well..........I don't believe in that conspriracy though,Nigeria is not like before...............

Which video
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 4:54pm On Aug 02, 2015
bigass:

Which video

The one posted by PETERICHY............Seems it has been deleted............Better because the whole crap is annoying.........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 5:00pm On Aug 02, 2015
angelo82:

The one posted by PETERICHY............Seems it has been deleted............Better because the whole crap is annoying.........
The post was an attempt at derailing this thread as it had nought to do with the stock market. It has since been taken care of.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 5:02pm On Aug 02, 2015
passwelle:

The post was an attempt at derailing this thread as it had nought to do with the stock market. It has since been taken care of.

Good................

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 5:07pm On Aug 02, 2015
passwelle:

that is better

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hotcake: 5:26pm On Aug 02, 2015
passwelle:

The problem is that oga PETERICHY does still not believe that the IQ of forumites here is well above average. They read in-between lines.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kagame: 8:09pm On Aug 02, 2015
For yield hunters or those who might be interested in knowing what FBNH will likely pay as dividend for the 2015 financial year, I took time today to read the FBNH H1 2015 release and the comment below was quite instructive;

".... FBN Holdings Plc. has no immediate plans for any capital raising exercise and will continue to focus on optimising its balance sheet, as First Bank of Nigeria Limited will continue to retain a substantial portion of its profit to boost capital. In addition to higher capital retention and optimisation of the balance sheet, some other initiatives in place include: commencement of half-year audit to capitalize half-year earnings, establishment of a capital management desk to appropriately monitor and plan out capital requirements across geographies within the banking group."

Still reading other companies' results/releases and would post anything I find informative.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 8:25pm On Aug 02, 2015
Kagame:
For yield hunters or those who might be interested in knowing what FBNH will likely pay as dividend for the 2015 financial year, I took time today to read the FBNH H1 2015 release and the comment below was quite instructive;

".... FBN Holdings Plc. has no immediate plans for any capital raising exercise and will continue to focus on optimising its balance sheet, as First Bank of Nigeria Limited will continue to retain a substantial portion of its profit to boost capital. In addition to higher capital retention and optimisation of the balance sheet, some other initiatives in place include: commencement of half-year audit to capitalize half-year earnings, establishment of a capital management desk to appropriately monitor and plan out capital requirements across geographies within the banking group."

Still reading other companies' results/releases and would post anything I find informative.

Even last time they still pay some with bonus........I believe they will pay something a little higher than the last one..........First Bank will always do that no matter what the situation is........................
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kagame: 8:40pm On Aug 02, 2015
angelo82:

Even last time they still pay some with bonus........I believe they will pay something a little higher than the last one..........First Bank will always do that no matter what the situation is........................

Bonus is likely out of the equation for this year , with an outstanding OS of 35 billion + (I hope its correct), how much more can they give ?

Then ,with a huge rise in impairment charges in H1 and a likelihood of further increase in H2 ( Atlantic energy et al ) , they need all the cash they can grab in a year or two.

This probably explains why its selling at Sub 7.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 9:08pm On Aug 02, 2015
bear driving range rovers hit oando n likes. wat a bear!

we will get over it bnsitl
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 9:50pm On Aug 02, 2015
Kagame:

Bonus is likely out of the equation for this year , with an outstanding OS of 35 billion + (I hope its correct), how much more can they give ?

Then ,with a huge rise in impairment charges in H1 and a likelihood of further increase in H2 ( Atlantic energy et al ) , they need all the cash they can grab in a year or two.

This probably explains why its selling at Sub 7.

They don't have to give bonus this year but they will sure pay at least 50k dividend..............And then retain most of the earnings..........I believe things will be better,I believe FBNH will survive.............It was sold below 6 last year..........Dont mind RENCAP,they are just trying to bring the stock down so that they can position their portfolio............Their report makes no sense......Very uncertain analysis.............
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:54am On Aug 03, 2015
angelo82:

They don't have to give bonus this year but they will sure pay at least 50k dividend..............And then retain most of the earnings..........I believe things will be better,I believe FBNH will survive.............It was sold below 6 last year..........Dont mind RENCAP,they are just trying to bring the stock down so that they can position their portfolio............Their report makes no sense......Very uncertain analysis.............

u have a point sir
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MAITEMA(m): 6:42am On Aug 03, 2015
Any information about UACN Plc not paying its proposed dividend of N1.75k on 30th of July? The AGM was proposed for 29th July and payment of dividend the next day.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Prince081: 7:23am On Aug 03, 2015
donofdons:

Fear is the greatest enemy of man and suspicion is mans greatest confusion. I will categorically state that i trust my judgement and maybe i hoped that if more people are informed about the prospects of evansmedical,it will lead to an even high profit for me. I have stocked up about 10 million shares of evans and i am sure huge profit awaits me by december because then the information that am privy to will be made know publicly......dont thank me now cool

God is watching you in 3D.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 03, 2015
donofdons:

Fear is the greatest enemy of man and suspicion is mans greatest confusion. I will categorically state that i trust my judgement and maybe i hoped that if more people are informed about the prospects of evansmedical,it will lead to an even high profit for me. I have stocked up about 10 million shares of evans and i am sure huge profit awaits me by december because then the information that am privy to will be made know publicly......dont thank me now cool

Ten million shares?when u are big, u are big.

Anyway, In my dream on Saturday, sumone told me to buy oando from Lagos at a cheap price.
I told d person oando doesn't meet my investment criteria. I saw oando result. I was arguing based on EPs.

Nb- I just treated malaria and typhoid.

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 03, 2015
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 03, 2015
donofdons:

I wish you best and respect your investment principles. Do you have investment in Unity bank too? If yes when do you jump in?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (962) (963) (964) (965) (966) (967) (968) ... (7786) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bimmms, Princkez, Prince081, stcool(m), EDUECO(m), SetrakusRa(m), Jerekre(m), Mfunkynation(m), ekkywolex(m) and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.