Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,401 members, 7,861,133 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:20 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (979) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11071208 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (976) (977) (978) (979) (980) (981) (982) ... (7816) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 3:29pm On Aug 11, 2015
ogoo4real:

U will get it @6.70 2morrow

You wan collect e-slap grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:33pm On Aug 11, 2015
Youngzedd:

You wan collect e-slap grin grin

The value of the stock is less than 5.0

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 11, 2015
Justcul:
bided OANDO @ 12.30 today, no success embarassed sad .. I'll try again tomorrow. Your contributions will be appreciated

Best of luck sir!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 3:35pm On Aug 11, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

The value of the stock is less than 5.0

The way you devalue this stock.

Daris . ... .....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 11, 2015
Wow...everywhere is muted. Let's remember this quote below irrespective of how the going is getting tough...

Everything shall be well, just be patient!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 3:54pm On Aug 11, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

I told u bring money, I for get am for 6.5 for u near that traffic hold up
Ehmm....Doc, Bank don impose limits on transfer. Na only maximum of 20K you fit transfer per day going by the text message I got from my bank. So e go hard to give you the money o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 3:57pm On Aug 11, 2015
Justcul:
bided OANDO @ 12.30 today, no success embarassed sad .. I'll try again tomorrow. Your contributions will be appreciated
Chai.... See grave diggers shocked shocked
And I dey happy say I get 1K units @12.33
Una no go kill me here
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chukyjones(m): 3:58pm On Aug 11, 2015
Justcul:

but it closed the day @ 12.20.

waiting at sub 12.00 grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 4:00pm On Aug 11, 2015
Youngzedd:

The way you devalue this stock.

Daris . ... .....

Bros, na the effect of obtaining a P.hd certificate at a very tender age. grin grin grin
Doc, na joke ooohh... I know say you don dey approach early sixties grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 4:01pm On Aug 11, 2015
Myjoy always spreading the perfume of consolation since 1808

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 4:01pm On Aug 11, 2015
chukyjones:

but it closed the day @ 12.20.

waiting at sub 12.00 grin
Men in black. Una go wait tire!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chukyjones(m): 4:12pm On Aug 11, 2015
9free:

Men in black. Una go wait tire!

impossibility is nothing when it comes to the NSE.
it could dip below 12.00 before moving up. wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 4:17pm On Aug 11, 2015
donofdons:
[size=18pt]for those of you that think i dont know what i am saying,you can see how much evansmedical have appriciated in just 10days.
I am well informed my niggers...buy into this company and watch how you will have at least 450% returns before february[/size]

Because of that word 'niggers' we ain't buying no more. Enjoy the loot alone, your word iz bin heard, ur lamentation iz bin taking to heart. Time will prove u right or wrong. Our nigga or rather Our G mama
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 4:32pm On Aug 11, 2015
SWG1:

Because of that word 'niggers' we ain't buying no more. Enjoy the loot alone, your word iz bin heard ur lamentation iz bin taking to heart. Time will prove right or wrong. Our nigga
nigger flu grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 4:36pm On Aug 11, 2015
Is time to start predicting at what price the stocks will bottom out............Meanwhile Bear just hit UBA..............
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogadeolu: 4:37pm On Aug 11, 2015
FBN closed today at 5.8, well in my world 5.5 or 5.0 might still b a posibility.... grin grin grin grin grin

Meanwhile, Diamond, UBA, FCMB are watchlist......Nestle the great has picked up recently, i know there are big sharks in the house

someone once said, if you want to swim, swim with the big sharks, but i said, what if the small fish got swallowed by the big shark.

invest wisely my people.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chukyjones(m): 4:46pm On Aug 11, 2015
ogadeolu:
FBN closed today at 5.8, well in my world 5.5 or 5.0 might still b a posibility.... grin grin grin grin grin

Meanwhile, Diamond, UBA, FCMB are watchlist......Nestle the great has picked up recently, i know there are big sharks in the house

someone once said, if you want to swim, swim with the big sharks, but i said, what if the small fish got swallowed by the big shark.

invest wisely my people.

believe you meant 6.8 at the bolded
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 4:48pm On Aug 11, 2015
warming up to buy 1 zillion units @5.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 5:18pm On Aug 11, 2015
ogadeolu:

invest wisely my people.
Abeg, which FBN? The one on NSE or JSE?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogoo4real: 5:22pm On Aug 11, 2015
angelo82:
Is time to start predicting at what price the stocks will bottom out............Meanwhile Bear just hit UBA..............
UBA will bounce back so fast.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 5:29pm On Aug 11, 2015
When do we expect results from this banks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 11, 2015
Myjoy, I am not impress with Access bank performance on the floor at the moment grin my patience is gradually running out. lipsrsealed where is their H1 result

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 11, 2015
angrybull:
Myjoy, I am not impress with Access bank performance on the floor at the moment grin my patience is gradually running out. lipsrsealed where is their H1 result

Sir, i understand your point but my little advise for you is that don't sell at a huge loss out of impatient. Believe me, the stock will bounce back and make u smile soon. Remember, storm don't last forever, and there is always a rainbow after the rain. Everything shall be well at the end!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 6:07pm On Aug 11, 2015
ogoo4real:

UBA will bounce back so fast.

Yes UBA will bounce back but speculative trading will continue and I believe that UBA is going to 3.80k.......................Access is still going down to 4.50 while FBNH is going down to 6 or 5.70k before they can all bottom out.............For Access,I think the management is the one behind the flip flop of their shares........From info that I got they have been doing that for long time by buying their stocks at a low price and sell later on after dividend is declared just to keep most of the dividend.............Though illegal but smart..............UBA seems to be the best stock for traders but had no choice but to shed weight since the other two aren't ready to move up..............

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 11, 2015
myjoy08:

Sir, i understand your point but my little advise for you is that don't sell at a huge loss out of impatient. Believe me, the stock will bounce back and make u smile soon. Remember, storm don't last forever, and there is always a rainbow after the rain. Everything shall be well at the end!

I appreciate your kind advice grin I believe in inherent value of that stock. I believe we will all smile soon grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 6:18pm On Aug 11, 2015
angelo82:

Yes UBA will bounce back but speculative trading will continue and I believe that UBA is going to 3.80k.......................Access is still going down to 4.50 while FBNH is going down to 6 or 5.70k before they can all bottom out.............For Access,I think the management is the one behind the flip flop of their shares........From info that I got they have been doing that for long time by buying their stocks at a low price and sell later on after dividend is declared just to keep most of the dividend.............Though illegal but smart..............UBA seems to be the best stock for traders but had no choice but to shed weight since the other two aren't ready to move up..............

If this is true, then SEC is incompetent in their job as regulators..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 6:23pm On Aug 11, 2015
Justcul:

How do you think sec will know when they are using one of their former subsidiaries as a front...............But once dividend is declared,they will allow the stock to move as high as 9Naira.............It worth the wait.............
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
Justcul:

It just can't be true. U can't buy a coy u own in NSE.
I think its called share buy back.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 6:30pm On Aug 11, 2015
Is not share buy back...............Share buy back is legal..............
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 6:54pm On Aug 11, 2015
angrybull:
Myjoy, I am not impress with Access bank performance on the floor at the moment grin my patience is gradually running out. lipsrsealed where is theirl H1 result
No mind d yeye banking stocks!! Wen it loses 2# it will come up wit 25 kobo interim and b xpecting an applause!!/!/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 11, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:34pm On Aug 11, 2015
myjoy08:
Wow...everywhere is muted. Let's remember this quote below irrespective of how the going is getting tough...

Everything shall be well, just be patient!
that is it .

(1) (2) (3) ... (976) (977) (978) (979) (980) (981) (982) ... (7816) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.