Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:22 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (982) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11071387 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (979) (980) (981) (982) (983) (984) (985) ... (7816) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 13, 2015
SWG1:
Pls Wats the EPS of Abc transport and how much did they pay as dividend this yr.

0.06K dividend paid

EPS = -0:25k = source bloomberg
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chinaimporter: 10:04am On Aug 13, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

U don already enter na!

Mumu...na so una talk talk talk make me no invest when them first talk say the share go rise based on the other guys analysis...i listened to you and didnt go in and now evansmedical have appeciated by more than 70 percent in just 2 weeks.
Now person don invest im money and you still de tell am say him don enter one chance while the same person that predicted what is happening now is still saying that the share would rise to 4 naira.

He who have no idea what he is saying should pass over it in silence and allow people with insight to talk.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MoxyzFM(m): 10:05am On Aug 13, 2015
Pls I will like to know the offer and bid volume of FBNH, any1 with such infro?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 10:16am On Aug 13, 2015
Chinaimporter:

Mumu...na so una talk talk talk make me no invest when them first talk say the share go rise based on the other guys analysis...i listened to you and didnt go in and now evansmedical have appeciated by more than 70 percent in just 2 weeks.
Now person don invest im money and you still de tell am say him don enter one chance while the same person that predicted what is happening now is still saying that the share would rise to 4 naira.

He who have no idea what he is saying should pass over it in silence and allow people with insight to talk.

Agba is Mrknowall

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 10:33am On Aug 13, 2015
my brother's and sister's how market?. any body done see stock to buy now grin ? .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by spicytayomic(m): 10:34am On Aug 13, 2015
VITAFOAM grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Omooloriredade: 10:38am On Aug 13, 2015
Yem0350:
Hmmmm, nawa for NSE oh
I sold all my wemabank today @ a little loss around 2:27pm only to discover that someone mopped almost all d offer, leadind stock to gain @ 2:29pm
I am currently using my evansmed to console myself because I enter on monday
When r we 2 get out of evansmed because I no wan enter one chance?

Sell now. Bid strength reducing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 10:40am On Aug 13, 2015
I love NSE!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by taiwoliu(m): 10:40am On Aug 13, 2015
I read some comments here and I wonder if some people reason before posting or should rather say attack others.
Yes! a notification was raised on a supposed northward stock, but without reason why this honourable house should heed. It should b recalled that Saibuhari did same but came out in time with the information he was privy to, something he did when he was certain of the correctness of his information . So if the members of this forum doesn't believe you, its because you have not given reason to be believed.
1 thing I'll point out to every member here is: We protect one another here, especially newbies (pigs) *a class I belong to* from monkey hunters. And yes donofdons and mosthigh sure appeared as such even to a novice like me.
#sempi fi

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 10:48am On Aug 13, 2015
Omooloriredade:

Sell now. Bid strength reducing.
Bye bye to Evansmed. I wich d rest of u in d bus best of luck
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tjohn1(m): 10:53am On Aug 13, 2015
Evans medical finally on offer, na who wan buy? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 10:58am On Aug 13, 2015
Tjohn1:
It may stil gain. Anytin can happen in NSE. The lowest d price can go down is 1.03%
I was lucky to get out @ 1.02
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 11:01am On Aug 13, 2015
Tjohn1:
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jauntty: 11:20am On Aug 13, 2015
Chinaimporter:

Mumu...

i listened to you and didnt go in and now evansmedical have appeciated by more than 70 percent in just 2 weeks.

The only person to blame for ur inaction is YOU !!! So take responsibility for all ur choices and decisions.

No one placed a gun over ur head not to buy...You Choose to listen n make that decision.

Personally, I weight every advice given here, but which ever line of action I take...whether I "burn or boom" is MY DECISION to make.

#peace

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 13, 2015
themosthigh:
The fool that will dump evansmedical now will sooner or later regret it..

Sir, everybody has his/her choice to make. I'm watching the stock with an open eyes grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 11:27am On Aug 13, 2015
Tjohn1:

Before do you expect it to keep moving up without refuelling at a point?

Well that reminds me of the batch of Transcorp i bought in May 2012 @ 53k within 1month it got to N1:45k though it refuelled around N1:00 checkpoint just like Evansmedical is doing rightnow.

Note: I don't ve a unit of Evansmedic and I don't intend to buy any other stock this year aside OANDO.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chinaimporter: 11:36am On Aug 13, 2015
Yem0350:

You want make the price go down make you buy baa.dont worry we dey wise and we no go sell am till e reach above 2 naira which was its former level.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 11:41am On Aug 13, 2015
Chinaimporter:

You want make the price go down make you buy baa.dont worry we dey wise and we no go sell am till e reach above 2 naira which was its former level.
I may stil enter if I c any weakness in 0.96 offer price
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 11:53am On Aug 13, 2015
Access #4.48
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 13, 2015
Seriously, this is not monkey hunting. And plz for the sake of God, let your personal decision guide you!

EvansMedical is up to something based on the information. As i said sometimes ago, i don't always do penny stock, unless the information is ...!

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 11:58am On Aug 13, 2015
myjoy08:
Seriously, this is not monkey hunting. And plz for the sake of God, let your personal decision guide you!

EvansMedical is up to something based on the information. As i said sometimes ago, i don't always do penny stock, unless the information is ...!

grin
Sir, can you be more explicit?? in other words, " i don't understand"
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 12:01pm On Aug 13, 2015
taiwoliu:
I read some comments here and I wonder if some people reason before posting or should rather say attack others.
Yes! a notification was raised on a supposed northward stock, but without reason why this honourable house should heed. It should b recalled that Saibuhari did same but came out in time with the information he was privy to, something he did when he was certain of the correctness of his information . So if the members of this forum doesn't believe you, its because you have not given reason to be believed.
1 thing I'll point out to every member here is: We protect one another here, especially newbies (pigs) *a class I belong to* from monkey hunters. And yes donofdons and mosthigh sure appeared as such even to a novice like me.
#sempi fi

You will make it in this market. wink

For the records, donofdons got this call right. He probably had privileged info truly but I'll strongly suggest everyone treads with caution still. Hopefully your fans will pardon me for this repetition. It's just my opinion. Learn how to dine with the devil if you must.
Character is like a perfume, it announces the arrival of an individual and lingers after he/she is gone.

@donofdons; What's themosthigh, Kuwaitboy, Chinaimporter and counting all about?

#deception

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 13, 2015
Justcul:

Sir, can you be more explicit?? in other words, " i don't understand"

Sir, i will be more implicit grin. The fact is that this is an open forum and one needs to be careful in sharing sensitive information. That is why i said, your personal decision should be your guide not what one read here. The information might be right, partially right, or wrong. One just need to be prudent in digesting every information.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 12:16pm On Aug 13, 2015
myjoy08:

Sir, i will be more implicit grin. The fact is that this is an open forum and one needs to be careful in sharing sensitive information. That is why i said, your personal decision should be your guide not what one read here. The information might be right, partially right, or wrong. One just need to be prudent in digesting every information.

Thanks so much, i get you grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 12:21pm On Aug 13, 2015
Gud day all, pls help me with names of phone i can use for itrade (Morgan) and possibly the cost. Tnks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by spicytayomic(m): 12:21pm On Aug 13, 2015
Patiently waiting for FBNH @5 junction wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Excellent7(m): 12:23pm On Aug 13, 2015
Yem0350:

Sharp Man!
I like your style, no time to waste. JIJO with good percentage grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 12:25pm On Aug 13, 2015
spicytayomic:
Patiently waiting for FBNH @5 junction wink

Time to stop the bearish wish because you may regret it..............After the 5 junction,it may go down to 4 or less............On a serious note,Pa Buhari is the real badluck and not Jonathan..............Real badluck to the market,at least every bear must have an end but this one will create a new low..........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:28pm On Aug 13, 2015
angelo82:

Time to stop the bearish wish because you may regret it..............After the 5 junction,it may go down to 4 or less............On a serious note,Pa Buhari is the real badluck and not Jonathan..............Real badluck to the market,at least every bear must have an end but this one will create a new low..........

Oga u don become insolvent?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chukyjones(m): 12:30pm On Aug 13, 2015
am confused. don't know what to buy again

WANTED ACCESS @ 4.5 NOW 4.48
WANTED UBA @ 3.8 NOW 3.77
WANTED SKYE @ 1.95 NOW 1.9
FBNH own sef tire me.

Oga Myjoy08,
over to you, please advise but don't worry DD is mine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 12:31pm On Aug 13, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

Oga u don become insolvent?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.................I don tire to dey buy.................

(1) (2) (3) ... (979) (980) (981) (982) (983) (984) (985) ... (7816) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Alaska90(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.