Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,423 members, 7,861,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:16 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (983) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11071961 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (980) (981) (982) (983) (984) (985) (986) ... (7816) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 12:31pm On Aug 13, 2015
Justcul:
Access #4.48

This is becoming hard to resist o!!

will throw in my small bid at 4.3 today and see how it goes... na to start to buy 1000 units daily now

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by spicytayomic(m): 12:32pm On Aug 13, 2015
angelo82:

Time to stop the bearish wish because you may regret it..............After the 5 junction,it may go down to 4 or less............On a serious note,Pa Buhari is the real badluck and not Jonathan..............Real badluck to the market,at least every bear must have an end but this one will create a new low..........

Oga u and FBNH, Guess are heavily loaded in it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 13, 2015
chukyjones:
am confused. don't know what to buy again

WANTED ACCESS @ 4.5 NOW 4.48
WANTED UBA @ 3.8 NOW 3.77
WANTED SKYE @ 1.95 NOW 1.9
FBNH own sef tire me.

Oga Myjoy08,
over to you, please advise but don't worry DD is mine.

Sir, timing the market is out of reach for everyone. I will stick to UBA and ACCESS at this current price irrespective of what is going on. The market will not go down forever. The assurance of the market moving north is move realistic than going south taken the current mode into consideration.

Remember, storm can't last forever grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 12:34pm On Aug 13, 2015
spicytayomic:

Oga u and FBNH, Guess are heavily loaded in it

Loaded at good price..........Cost price is still less than 7Naira.......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by spicytayomic(m): 12:36pm On Aug 13, 2015
myjoy08:

Sir, timing the market is out of reach for everyone. I will stick to UBA and ACCESS at this current price irrespective of what is going on. The market will not go down forever. The assurance of the market moving north is move realistic than going south taken the current mode into consideration.

Remember, storm can't last forever grin

Just as I thought, Always giving hope, I like your spirit. Wagbayi

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by taiwoliu(m): 12:38pm On Aug 13, 2015
Manonamission:

You will make it in this market. wink

For the records, donofdons got this call right. He probably had privileged info truly but I'll strongly suggest everyone treads with caution still. Hopefully your fans will pardon me for this repetition. It's just my opinion. Learn how to dine with the devil if you must.
Character is like a perfume, it announces the arrival of an individual and lingers after he/she is gone.

@donofdons; What's themosthigh, Kuwaitboy, Chinaimporter and counting all about?

#deception

I admit to that, and I'm not saying he isn't privy to information. What I didn't like ws d way he started: hoarding information and releasing it only when he wanted or after he was challenged by someone. If u wanna help, come out straight just like saibuhari did. And sum pple attacking others becos d latter was skeptical abt d stock pick, things ain't done like that. thats my point Oga mi. Thanks for d word of encouragement tho

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 13, 2015
Many people have burnt their fingers as a result of some reckless stock predictions similar to the one that was just made by donofdon and themosthigh. I respect their investment decision but the way they go about it was very suspicious. This is issue of investment and any miscalculation leads to massive loss hence need for due deligence.

Donofdon started his prediction like a complete novice in stock business by giving false information about Unity bank. Remember no one is sure of his information because he claimed to have an insider information so we only rely on trust. Now tell me how one will believe so one who started by giving false information.

No body is forcing any one to buy or not to buy. Any investment decision must be your responsibility.

Iam not buying evansmed and I will not buy it in the near future until iam very sure of all the information.

Ask people who brought in JaPaul how far?

If you are fortunate to buy evansmedical at a very good price. I rejoice with you . Enjoy your loot, I shout @ you!!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tjohn1(m): 1:11pm On Aug 13, 2015
Evans Medical for sale.......buy 1, get 3 free grin grin grin grin

Bia!!! ACCESS is on full offer oh.....this market nor go kill person
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 13, 2015
Tjohn1:
Evans Medical for sale.......buy 1, get 3 free grin grin grin grin

Bia!!! ACCESS is on full offer oh.....this market nor go kill person

Diaris God oooooo! This too shall pass, Walahi grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:37pm On Aug 13, 2015
grin ..easy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 13, 2015
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:40pm On Aug 13, 2015
zenith , access , oando .. no wan release result ni

mr my08joy any info before market get to 50k grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 1:40pm On Aug 13, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:42pm On Aug 13, 2015
Market targeting new lows
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 1:42pm On Aug 13, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 13, 2015
lancee:
zenith , access , oando .. no wan release result ni

mr my08joy any info before market get to 50k grin

Sir, Zenith, GTBank, Access will probably pay interim dividend (this is base on current happenings). And their corporate action might be released on or before August 25th, 2015. As for Oando, ongoing decision is to consolidate both their final and interim dividend into one (if there is any...lol) grin

Don't time the market!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:49pm On Aug 13, 2015
Send down the rain............. ma ma mama yo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:51pm On Aug 13, 2015
Race for the exit door................ chai see myjoy ahead ahead

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 1:51pm On Aug 13, 2015
chukyjones:
am confused. don't know what to buy again

WANTED ACCESS @ 4.5 NOW 4.48
WANTED UBA @ 3.8 NOW 3.77
WANTED SKYE @ 1.95 NOW 1.9
FBNH own sef tire me.

Oga Myjoy08,
over to you, please advise but don't worry DD is mine.

Your question wasn't directed at moi but permit me to chip in.
I think weeks back was the best time for us all to do a sanity check, now is the next best time. As an analogy:

I wanted Access at N6 and got some, thinking I got a good bargain. Alas, it crashed to N5.77, so I thought I would buy more if it get to N5.30. It did and I plunged in again. Unfortunately, the journey downwards still continued. Access is seen at N4.47 now.
At what point do I stop, wait and observe? Must I spend what I have now in the market? What stops me from waiting till the market direction reverses and Access starts to trend upwards with the necessary accompany volumes, bids and news? The market is a cycle. Learn about this cycle.

Let's say it gets to N4.30, reverses and gradually starts to head upwards. It is much better to jump in at N4.50 then, a price you would have considered a great bargain on the downward descent. Note that, this applies in a bull market. For now, market is still bearish. A reversal seen now is just for pigs to get slaughtered. That game is exclusively for the experts. The Transcorp party just ended. Keep your guns loaded and watch. Even if you are for long term.....wait, you might not have to do that for long.

@Myjoy; Analyst have BUY, HOLD, ACCUMULATE and SELL. Do you use the others too? You placed a BUY on Access, Unity etc when they were still selling at a premium to current selling price. Yet you are still placing BUY BUY BUY cheesy cheesy Oando, UBA, Access, Skye and now FCMB are on my radar but I have stopped buying. Don't try to live up to the reputation of " an encourager". It doesn't make sense to me again. It's like someone engaging in an activity that is causing pain because the environment is not safe but you keep encouraging the fellow to go for it. When he is wounded, you comfort him, apply some balm and tell him to go go go go.....You have good intentions, no doubt but you self chill small.

For anyone that dared to venture into this business, I am almost certain everyone is smart and intelligent. Let's live up to that reputation now. I do not expect everyone to agree but I gotta make this point anyways. tongue

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 13, 2015
Agbalowomeri:
Race for the exit door................ chai see myjoy ahead ahead

Dr. friend count me out. Am not a panic trader/investor...believe me, millions of money are on the loose but yet i don't see any cause for panic selling. We had been on these road before, so nothing new.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 13, 2015
Manonamission:

Your question wasn't directed at moi but permit me to chip in.
I think weeks back was the best time for us all to do a sanity check, now is the next best time. As an analogy:

I wanted Access at N6 and got some, thinking I got a good bargain. Alas, it crashed to N5.77, so I thought I would buy more if it get to N5.30. It did and I plunged in again. Unfortunately, the journey downwards still continued. Access is seen at N4.47 now.
At what point do I stop, wait and observe? Must I spend what I have now in the market? What stops me from waiting till the market direction reverses and Access starts to trend upwards with the necessary accompany volumes, bids and news? The market is a cycle. Learn about this cycle.

Let's say it gets to N4.30, reverses and gradually starts to head upwards. It is much better to jump in at N4.50 then, a price you would have considered a great bargain on the downward descent. Note that, this applies in a bull market. For now, market is still bearish. A reversal seen now is just for pigs to get slaughtered. That game is exclusively for the experts. The Transcorp party just ended. Keep your guns loaded and watch. Even if you are for long term.....wait, you might not have to do that for long.

@Myjoy; Analyst have BUY, HOLD, ACCUMULATE and SELL. Do you use the others too? You placed a BUY on Access, Unity etc when they were still selling at a premium to current selling price. Yet you are still placing BUY BUY BUY cheesy cheesy Oando, UBA, Access, Skye and now FCMB are on my radar but I have stopped buying. Don't try to live up to the reputation of " an encourager". It doesn't make sense to me again. It's like someone engaging in an activity that is causing pain because the environment is not safe but you keep encouraging the fellow to go for it. When he is wounded, you comfort him, apply some balm and tell him to go go go go.....You have good intentions, no doubt but you self chill small.

For anyone that dared to venture into this business, I am almost certain everyone is smart and intelligent. Let's live up to that reputation now. I do not expect everyone to agree but I gotta make this point anyways. tongue

Sir, it is well with you! God will continue to be with you in whatever road you choose to travel.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Investmind: 1:55pm On Aug 13, 2015

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 1:55pm On Aug 13, 2015
myjoy08:

Sir, Zenith, GTBank, Access will probably pay interim dividend (this is base on current happenings). And their corporate action might be released on or before August 25th, 2015. As for Oando, ongoing decision is to consolidate both their final and interim dividend into one (if there is any...lol) grin

Don't time the market!

25k from Zenith.
Qualification 21/08/2015
Closure: 24/08/2015
Payment:28/08/2015

Source: NSE

Market yet to respond, if ever it will

(Modified)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 1:58pm On Aug 13, 2015
Manonamission:

25k from Zenith.
Qualification 21/08/2015

not good i must say, for a stock trading above #16 sad embarassed cry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 1:59pm On Aug 13, 2015
myjoy08:

Sir, it is well with you! God will continue to be with you in whatever road you choose to travel.

Amen Sir. And you too Sir.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:01pm On Aug 13, 2015
half loaf beta than none ...it has neva been given before ,, i think i will appreciate this one zenith

what will happen if they decided not to give 25k ..nothing go happen
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:04pm On Aug 13, 2015
Manonamission:

25k from Zenith.
Qualification 21/08/2015

Market yet to respond, if ever it will

(Modified)

Afa burnt, u dey ask for beard
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:05pm On Aug 13, 2015
grin

Bear will Humble u , Bull will make you feel u re a Guru

Chai ..NSE ..pple dey vex o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tjohn1(m): 2:07pm On Aug 13, 2015
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 13, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 2:10pm On Aug 13, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

Afa burnt, u dey ask for beard

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy That explains the real state of the market. If you still have Zenith, enjoy your dividend. I wouldn't buy now because of the dividend. Even as an investor, I would wait.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:12pm On Aug 13, 2015
myjoy08:

Don't time the market!

Thanks my08joy , waiting for access and oando

(1) (2) (3) ... (980) (981) (982) (983) (984) (985) (986) ... (7816) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Agbalowomeri, gare2510(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.