Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert - Phones (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert (353380 Views)

How To Flash/install Custom Roms For Android Devices (S2,S3,S4 E.t.c.) / Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread / Samsung Galaxy S2 Wifi Connection Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by airsaylongcon: 12:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
shafykay:

There are 2 ports. Is it up or down?

The port is highlighted in the attached pic

Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by drbright11: 12:55pm On Jul 16, 2015
hi guys, chect this site , download amaizing wallpapers for your samsung.http://cellsnews..com/2015/07/download-action-hollywood-movies.html
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by Kezifils(m): 3:12pm On Jul 16, 2015
Pls can someone help me on how to root Samsung note 3 duos.
Android 4.3
SM-N7502
With build nos JLS36C.N7502XXUANC3.
This is my 1st non MTK device.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by OmokayZ(m): 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2015
Been experiencing difficulties on Sammobile ...... Av registerd close to 10 accounts after registration non log in it just redirects back to the normal page and av been trying to download stock rom ... Any help ?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by k2kay(m): 8:12pm On Jul 16, 2015
computerboy:

like i told u....it's only the Russian and Indian regions that are stable.
I downloaded both the Odin and lollipop, can u now pls guide me on how to flash and install it?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by Anayordike(m): 8:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
computerboy:

Can you post a screen shot of your storage from settings menu
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by Anayordike(m): 8:47pm On Jul 16, 2015
computerboy:

Can you post a screen shot of your storage from settings menu

Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by computerboy: 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2015
k2kay:

I downloaded both the Odin and lollipop, can u now pls guide me on how to flash and install it?

Hope you've downloaded and installed the samsung usb driver *very important*

First unzip the firmware with winrar to get the two files inside. Put them in a folder and mark the name/location of the folder.

Now go to ur developers menu and turn on usb debugging then switch off ur phone and boot into download mode (by pressing and holding home key, volume down button and power button together then when u get the prompt, just press volume up button to enter download mode)

Double click on Odin to open

Connect ur phone to your laptop with original usb and wait for odin to detect it (you'll see the sign on the left top bar as "com 35" or any number)

click on AP and browse to the folder where u extracted the firmware and select it

wait for odin to load the file and click start and wait patiently for it to show "pass"

Warning: Don't alter the default settings of odin or disconnect your phone before the flashing process is completed for any reason. This might hard brick your phone

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by computerboy: 10:09pm On Jul 16, 2015
Anayordike:

Something is obviously wrong with your phone. From the pics, you're supposed to have a "system" partition before the "apps" partition. From your model number, your phone should be galaxy s4 mini and I don't think it has a 32gb version (correct me if am wrong). Are u sure that's an original phone and not a clone?
Try pressing *#2222# and see if it shows your hardware version

if it happens to be original, try flashing your device model's pit file and tick re-partition in odin
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by Anayordike(m): 10:37pm On Jul 16, 2015
computerboy:

Something is obviously wrong with your phone. From the pics, you're supposed to have a "system" partition before the "apps" partition. From your model number, your phone should be galaxy s4 mini and I don't think it has a 32gb version (correct me if am wrong). Are u sure that's an original phone and not a clone?
Try pressing *#2222# and see if it shows your hardware version

if it happens to be original, try flashing your device model's pit file and tick re-partition in odin
Well how would I know if it's clone or not. I typed *#2222# and this is what a see, ''READ FTA HW VERSION
GT-19190.03"

SO pls tell me now if it's clone or not . Thanks.
Secondly, pls how can I flags the phone with Odin as I am a novice? Can you put me through?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by dan1217(m): 8:09am On Jul 17, 2015
I used kingroot to root my phone and I discovered my phone rebooted on its own on intervals I later removed root access yet the problem persists. Pls somone tell me what to do to stop it from rebooting on its own. Thanks. It's a Samsung s4 Gt i9515
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by Mekurexx: 9:56am On Jul 17, 2015
Hello bro. Please i'm interested on how to get ported apps(s6,s6,note 4) to S4. Im using a i9500 stock rom 5.0.1. Thanks
computerboy:

Bro I use a samsung galaxy s4 I9500 as well. ....
The problem is from the region you're on. The only regions without bugs in their lollipop update are Indian and Russian regions. Currently, the best lollipop rom for I9500 is the I9500XXUHOD4 build. So download it and flash via Odin, that's what am using since May and it's been very smooth so far.

that's the link where i downloaded mine. enjoy
http://d-h.st/luQI

P.S: and if you're a heavy customizer, I can open a thread on how to install ported apps of s6, s5, and note 4 on I9500
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by emmy4lov(m): 10:00am On Jul 17, 2015
pls can you guys recommend any tab between 8-10 inch that I can get at 25-35k London use price. A tight machine ... i currently use s3 and I don't mind swapping it too..
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by Mekurexx: 10:00am On Jul 17, 2015
Im running stock lollipop 5.0.1 for S4 from Serbia region i think. Anf its very smooth
Bratking:

Had already checked, there is no bug free Lollipop 5.0.1 in all regions. It's a general phenomena. Na to downgrade be the best thing until 5.1.1 get released... if ever.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by Mekurexx: 10:04am On Jul 17, 2015
There is a guy on here that wants to sell his Note 3. @45k. @ThePrekky talk to him. Or you just go for Ipad Mini 2 london used 35k
emmy4lov:
pls can you guys recommend any tab between 8-10 inch that I can get at 25-35k London use price. A tight machine ... i currently use s3 and I don't mind swapping it too..
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by Bratking(m): 10:14am On Jul 17, 2015
Mekurexx:
Im running stock lollipop 5.0.1 for S4 from Serbia region i think. Anf its very smooth

The S4 lollipop update bugs are basically okay compared to what one gets on the S5. I use S5 btw.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by Anayordike(m): 11:00am On Jul 17, 2015
Computer boy
Please reply to my request . Doe my Samsung s4 mini hardware version proved that it is genuine? If yes, please how can I flash to solve the memory problem? Thanks again.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by Anayordike(m): 11:02am On Jul 17, 2015
computerboy
Please reply to my request . Doe my Samsung s4 mini hardware version proved that it is genuine? If yes, please how can I flash to solve the memory problem? Thanks again.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by k2kay(m): 11:16am On Jul 17, 2015
computerboy:

Hope you've downloaded and installed the samsung usb driver *very important*

First unzip the firmware with winrar to get the two files inside. Put them in a folder and mark the name/location of the folder.

Now go to ur developers menu and turn on usb debugging then switch off ur phone and boot into download mode (by pressing and holding home key, volume down button and power button together then when u get the prompt, just press volume up button to enter download mode)

Double click on Odin to open

Connect ur phone to your laptop with original usb and wait for odin to detect it (you'll see the sign on the left top bar as "com 35" or any number)

click on AP and browse to the folder where u extracted the firmware and select it

wait for odin to load the file and click start and wait patiently for it to show "pass"

Warning: Don't alter the default settings of odin or disconnect your phone before the flashing process is completed for any reason. This might hard brick your phone
I successfully flashed it but unfortunately the problem still persists...dunno what to do
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by computerboy: 12:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
Anayordike:

Well how would I know if it's clone or not. I typed *#2222# and this is what a see, ''READ FTA HW VERSION
GT-19190.03"

SO pls tell me now if it's clone or not . Thanks.
Secondly, pls how can I flags the phone with Odin as I am a novice? Can you put me through?

Your phone is genuine but Your kind of flashing needs service firmware (5 files flashing). You can't do it as a novice. I suggest u take your phone to a repairer or if u stay around kano i could help
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by computerboy: 12:45pm On Jul 17, 2015
k2kay:

I successfully flashed it but unfortunately the problem still persists...dunno what to do

You're still in ur region, you need to change region. Sorry i forgot to mention these steps
*back up ur data and all important files in device memory
*boot into recovery and wipe data and cache
*flash firmware again but this time, un-tick "auto reboot" in odin so your phone won't boot up after flashing
*when u see pass in odin, unplug ur phone and boot directly into recovery (this won't boot ur phone into recovery rather it'll change ur csc region to Russia and boot to normal mode)
*Enjoy a brand new feel in ur phone
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by computerboy: 12:48pm On Jul 17, 2015
Mekurexx:
Hello bro. Please i'm interested on how to get ported apps(s6,s6,note 4) to S4. Im using a i9500 stock rom 5.0.1. Thanks

First of all, I'll like to know
*your baseband version
*if you're rooted
*if you've installed a custom recovery
*if you've installed root explorer the paid version (you can get it free from Google)
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by jwina: 12:55pm On Jul 17, 2015
help! my samsung galaxy duos GT752 keeps displaying phone storage full whereas I use an 8gig sd card. and I hv uninstalled many apps
the phone memory is 4gig
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by airsaylongcon: 1:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
OmokayZ:
Been experiencing difficulties on Sammobile ...... Av registerd close to 10 accounts after registration non log in it just redirects back to the normal page and av been trying to download stock rom ... Any help ?

What model are u trying to download a firmware for? I *could* help with a direct resumable link
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by dozzynet(m): 2:17pm On Jul 17, 2015
Hello guys! My s4 samsung galaxy is having a problem. When i recieve media files from Xender or Flashare, It doesn't save in the phones gallery. What could be the solution? Thanks.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by Mekurexx: 2:48pm On Jul 17, 2015
I9500XXHOD4. Phone is not rooted.(was rooted but unrooted with EFS), no custom recovery. Think thats the info you want.
computerboy:

First of all, I'll like to know
*your baseband version
*if you're rooted
*if you've installed a custom recovery
*if you've installed root explorer the paid version (you can get it free from Google)
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by Mekurexx: 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2015
That yeye website.experienced the same problem. Opened new account twice even went as far as emailing the developers. I actually downloaded Stock ROM from another site and working smoothly. I just followed the steps on the site. Btw its Lollipop 5.0.1 I9500
OmokayZ:
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by Mekurexx: 2:58pm On Jul 17, 2015
Ok so far after upgrading to stock firmware 5.0.1, its been really smooth. Battery drains tho but i hav a fast charger(30mins to full frm 0%)(original nokia charger head socket, tecno usb cord). Speed is awesome and no problems. But there is an issue. I cant use my Smart Rotation(eye reading stuff). The eye icon doesnt show. Tho my screen rotation is always off, but when i put it on, the eye icon just shows wen i turn the fone and it goes off. My sensors are working, air gestures and motion is working. I dont know what the issue is. And its definitely not the screen protector i put. It was working when i was still on Kitkat.. Anyone got a solution? kiss
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by dozzynet(m): 3:47pm On Jul 17, 2015
dozzynet:
Hello guys! My s4 samsung galaxy is having a problem. When i recieve media files from Xender or Flashare, It doesn't save in the phones gallery. What could be the solution? Thanks.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by airsaylongcon: 3:54pm On Jul 17, 2015
[quote author=dozzynet post=35970508][/quote]
Xender files are saved in a folder called Xender
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by dozzynet(m): 3:56pm On Jul 17, 2015
airsaylongcon:

Xender files are saved in a folder called Xender
Thanks. But i'm yet to see such folder in my gallery.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by airsaylongcon: 3:59pm On Jul 17, 2015
dozzynet:

Thanks. But i'm yet to see such folder in my gallery.

If u have a file browser, browse to your memory card(or internal memory). U will see the Xender.

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (166) (Reply)

Tecno L3 Discussion Thread / The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) / FIFA 14 For Android...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.