Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,935 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. (14451 Views)

My Near Death Experience With The Nigerian Police - DIARY Of A Jobless Youth / Headlines You Will Like To See This Year 2013? / Where The World Is Going In The Near Future- Nigerians/africans Must Take Heed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 11, 2013
I will like to see N 500,000,000,000 in my zenith bank account in 5 year's time.

2 Likes

Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by Shugamania(f): 5:49pm On Jan 11, 2013
ogochukwunasa1: naijiriea with dreams' no action''
smh for all of una

...and u wey dey take action na head u dey shake.. Why dont u lead by example. undecided

1 Like

Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by knockturnal(m): 6:04pm On Jan 11, 2013
Gentle Naaz: dn if u graduate n a company employs u. U download d chip n us it 2 work 4 wat ur r employd 4
and whats wrong with that avent you seen an assembly plant before A doctor who can download everything he needs to know,then access it when he is faced with a patient and make a correct diagnosis and treatment, isnt that better than to rely on guess work If you think we will rely on this 6-3-3-4 educational system forever then you need that CHIP more than anybody. DuMbas*s.
Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by cooltony09: 6:09pm On Jan 11, 2013
Shuttle to Heaven
Mind READER
TIME SHUTTLE grin
Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by knockturnal(m): 6:10pm On Jan 11, 2013
Blue diamond:
i jst lov mynd,he got a big hrt.
Wonder if there is space for you.........with the starving kids and all.
Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by Shugamania(f): 6:16pm On Jan 11, 2013
okpara ugo: I will like to see N 500,000,000,000 in my zenith bank account in 5 year's time.

Olee cheesy cheesy
i said innovation, not wishful thinking. Lol.. U better start working towards it.
Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by ciphoenix: 6:20pm On Jan 11, 2013
Gentle Naaz: 1. Site for downloadn money
2. Girls begn 2 chase guys
3. Aeroplane becomes sign of poverty
4. TA Orji bcomes naija presidnt
5. Free callss 2 all ntw world wide
6. Muslims repent n acept christainity
that's the formula for inflation
Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by MPEROR: 6:22pm On Jan 11, 2013
Find the cure HUNGER, Forget the cure for AIDS and CANCER to check over population D....amn Lagos is too crowded
Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by ciphoenix: 6:25pm On Jan 11, 2013
MPEROR: Find the cure HUNGER, Forget the cure for AIDS and CANCER to check over population D....amn Lagos is too crowded
shocked

1 Like

Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by samclet(m): 6:32pm On Jan 11, 2013
Digital food i.e. When someone is hungry, he can go to his cumpute type the name of any food he wants and it will appear b4 him within 2-5 min.
Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 11, 2013
Another innovation I would like is a car that runs exclusively on water.
Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by samclet(m): 6:35pm On Jan 11, 2013
Wireless Electricity
Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by babseg(m): 6:38pm On Jan 11, 2013
samclet: Wireless Electricity

Its already available
Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by honeric01(m): 6:47pm On Jan 11, 2013
If most of what you guys are asking for here become available, life will become meaningless/worthless and many'll rather commit suicide out of boredom.

Example:

Those oyinbo doing extreme sports because they seek for adventure (every other thing to them is just too easy to get/handle/use).
Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by stupor(m): 6:49pm On Jan 11, 2013
Any electrö-mechanical device that will allow me to. Physically slap anyone talking twash or spewing words babyishly on the internate and òn Nairaland !

The first to cOmment peeps and the Garri for all citizens.

I'll pay any amòunt for it,I don't mind the cost.
Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by ignis: 6:51pm On Jan 11, 2013
I would like to see a machine that can detect and kill corrupt politicians.

1 Like

Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by Danex1988(m): 6:55pm On Jan 11, 2013
Complete connectivity and compatibility between every electronic device.
Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by boladez(m): 7:43pm On Jan 11, 2013
.................a Nigerian president who wull transform this country for good like Malaysia
Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 11, 2013
teleporter,
human duplicator
item duplicator
fueless engines and batteries that charges itself
nothing is impossible
Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by kalufelix(m): 8:34pm On Jan 11, 2013
madridsta007: Human-like robot sexy, curvy, bosom-blessed girlfriend for 99p grin grin grin
dis tin dey since naa...
Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by zoomzu(f): 8:47pm On Jan 11, 2013
1. Pay as you watch DSTV
2. Number portability
3. Single remote control for all my gadgets

1 Like

Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by Habeebpain(m): 8:48pm On Jan 11, 2013
Solution to the problem of genotype.
There's this girl I love so much who has the same genotype as I do. Still pushing it though!!!
Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by AdeniyiA(m): 8:53pm On Jan 11, 2013
Redmosquito:
Eh! Wetin consign me?! My own na to gain immortality! if u like go find old age! grin grin grin
chu!...humans in trouble.
so the biting biz can continue unhindered?.

Well,mine is to see innovations that shall eliminate permanently all types,colour and sizes of mosquitoes

1 Like

Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by Redmosquito(m): 8:54pm On Jan 11, 2013
Adeniyi A.:

Well,mine is to seen innovations that shall eliminate permanently all types,colour and sizes of mosquitoes
Hader! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by AdeniyiA(m): 8:59pm On Jan 11, 2013
boladez: .................a Nigerian president who wull transform this country for good like Malaysia
na innovation be that?

1 Like

Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by Candybob(m): 9:03pm On Jan 11, 2013
*Floating houses {i will like to build my mansion in the sky and possibly a hotel}.
*Anti_Gravity gears {that allow you float like a bird}.
*Photocyntia- {allows you absorb solar energy and and converts it to nutrient for the body, that way you wouldn't need to eat food or worry about hunger, this could make use of the body hair}.
Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by AdeniyiA(m): 9:27pm On Jan 11, 2013
...a general health status detector and a general healing drug/equipment
Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 11, 2013
Adeniyi A.:

Well,mine is to seen innovations that shall eliminate permanently all types,colour and sizes of mosquitoes
cry cry
Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by AMADU77: 9:50pm On Jan 11, 2013
A flying car ...yes. Imagine being able to fly over all the terrible traffic jams in lagos, all u need to do is press a button... Bliss right?
[/size][size=8pt]

yep with the way we drive on ground we gonna drive in d sky n police will fly after u ,n accident will happen 1000 feet above Oshodi n u n ur moto will collapse on ppl houses wink
Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by Ty207: 10:14pm On Jan 11, 2013
laptop with 24hours battery.....am tired of waiting for phcn b4 i can use my laptop grin
Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 11, 2013
Download food from internet
Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by boladez(m): 10:46pm On Jan 11, 2013
Adeniyi A.:

na innovation be that?

Yesa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Snake With Human Head Found In Malaysia / Topic Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Topics) / 10 Nairalanders Behaviour In Political Discourse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.