Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. (14449 Views)

My Near Death Experience With The Nigerian Police - DIARY Of A Jobless Youth / Headlines You Will Like To See This Year 2013? / Where The World Is Going In The Near Future- Nigerians/africans Must Take Heed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 11, 2013
1. A medication that will alter the brain activities and evict stress/tired signals, also increase the human assimilation capability to 100% (like artificial edetic memory)
2. A pause growth medication, so that when you're in public office your growth will be paused so you won't have to waste your life time serving others, hence you won't be paid for such service.
3. A device that can manipulate the human mind against evil.
4. A device that would produce artificial water by converting available oxygen and hydrogen in the atmosphere to water (If we this device is invented, I'll personally buy one for Niger Republic so that they can have water to drink, and a good land to cultivate)

2 Likes

Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by Hunkyimage(m): 11:52pm On Jan 11, 2013
ciphoenix: gaseous vaccines for AIDS, cancer, released into the atmosphere
u too dey watch sci-fi movies,i presume...
Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by Freiburger(m): 1:03am On Jan 12, 2013
Jarus: Download food from internet
If you order for a chinese menu from the internet and it arrives in 15minutes, you already downloaded some food. grin
Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by Kairoseki77: 3:48am On Jan 12, 2013
T-smooth:
Women magnet... Yes, imagine the ability to marry more women than King Solomon in the Bible.

Tooooo many headaches!
Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by jonesdollieho: 5:53am On Jan 12, 2013
when God's kingdom will come to wipe out all mankind woes including death, sickness and hunger. when all will live in security and in peace

1 Like

Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by Desmog21(m): 6:33am On Jan 12, 2013
jones-dollie@ho:
when God's kingdom will come to wipe out all mankind woes including death, sickness and hunger. when all will live in security and in peace
yes oh... When Jesus will resurrect all those in the memorial tomb, There i'll have the prospect of seeing my dear loved one who have died.
Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by dulphines: 7:55am On Jan 12, 2013
Cure for sinusitis/rhinosinusitis
Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by Shugamania(f): 8:11am On Jan 12, 2013
AMADU77: A flying car ...yes. Imagine being able to fly over all the terrible traffic jams in lagos, all u need to do is press a button... Bliss right?
[/size][size=8pt]

yep with the way we drive on ground we gonna drive in d sky n police will fly after u ,n accident will happen 1000 feet above Oshodi n u n ur moto will collapse on ppl houses wink

shocked
Prophet of doom.. Wetin!? Be positive now..
Besides, d sky is muc broader than our narrow roads, so we'll be able to change gears quickly and fly in any direction tongue
Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by Shugamania(f): 8:11am On Jan 12, 2013
Double post
Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by Michky: 8:14am On Jan 12, 2013
Redmosquito: In the nearest future, the gene to Immortality or near-immortality better be decoded and transcribed and copied and pasted in all of us.
Scientifically speaking, there is nothing stopping us, except the genes. Gerontologists in the house grin grin grin grin
Am with you on this one. FOREVER YOUNG.
Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by harryme: 8:15am On Jan 12, 2013
Shugamania: So let's have a list of the scientific Innovations you'll like to see in the nearest future. Nothing is too far-fetched or crazy... It's science.
My list:
A flying car ...yes. Imagine being able to fly over all the terrible traffic jams in lagos, all u need to do is press a button... Bliss right? wink

A mobile ac unit... Something you can just attach to your collar while walking and you wont even feel the heat.

A mind-reader.... Ok this is weird, i admit. But you'll agree with me that most times we would give anything to know what the other person is thinking. It should be something minute too, not easily noticeable wink

A car that runs on water - i heard about this some months back but i dont know if it's real. I'ld sure like to see it in Nigeria.

I'll add the rest along the way, please feel free to drop yours.

[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

harryme
[i][/i]
1) the instruments to help fyt corruption in nigeria
2) the best innovation to help fyt fuel scarcity in nigeria
Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by Shugamania(f): 8:24am On Jan 12, 2013
Jarus: Download food from internet

cheesy
uncle, u go take style like food. Why not download money instead and use that to get food?
Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by Shugamania(f): 8:41am On Jan 12, 2013
adeaugustus: 1. A medication that will alter the brain activities and evict stress/tired signals, also increase the human assimilation capability to 100% (like artificial edetic memory)
2. A pause growth medication, so that when you're in public office your growth will be paused so you won't have to waste your life time serving others, hence you won't be paid for such service.
3. A device that can manipulate the human mind against evil.
4. A device that would produce artificial water by converting available oxygen and hydrogen in the atmosphere to water (If we this device is invented, I'll personally buy one for Niger Republic so that they can have water to drink, and a good land to cultivate)

I luv this, no 1 especially. I'll really luv to see humans maximise the use of their brain, more than the acclaimed 9%. Am not so sure about no 2 though.. smiley and this your motive ehn..u sef dey find way to cheat government abi.

1 Like

Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by Shugamania(f): 8:44am On Jan 12, 2013
babawarunn: 1.A timing machine that can pause time, take one back in time,and take one to the future.Omo I go go back in time to the time of Solomon,then I will pack his gold and bring them to the present time.
2.A teleporting machine.It will eliminate accidents
3.A machine that can retrieve the last memory of a dead man.This will instantly solve murder cases as the murderer will be shown via the memory of the deceased.

Lol...u be ole. But these will be really great: i can go back in time and bring back all the loved ones i lost.
Even if d last one is innovated, am almost sure d nigerian police will still be unable to solve murders.
Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by admajorem: 9:33am On Jan 12, 2013
a chip/watever that can make one invicible. Yes! U test run it by viciting CBN or beter stil, world bank.
Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 12, 2013
admajorem: a chip/watever that can make one invicible. Yes! U test run it by viciting CBN or beter stil, world bank.
See your mouth, if such chip is invented, everybody go day rich nao, which inturns violate the law of nature
Shugamania:

I luv this, no 1 especially. I'll really luv to see humans maximise the use of their brain, more than the acclaimed 9%. Am not so sure about no 2 though.. smiley and this your motive ehn..u sef dey find way to cheat government abi.
The Number 2 is meant for public office holder, politicians especially.
Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by ewosk: 10:29am On Jan 12, 2013
i gbadu that memory chip brain....+ a food pill dat sustains u for 5 dayz...
Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 12, 2013
ewosk: i gbadu that memory chip brain....+ a food pill dat sustains u for 5 dayz...
For the food pill sustainer, a Prof. In my school discovered that years ago. You can Google up "Trinity Immune booster" That drug does alot of things including that.
Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by kulgee001(m): 11:48am On Jan 12, 2013
Shugamania:

u're on point.
Packet garri is already available.
I luv d everlasting battery and memory chip for d brain idea jare. The latter will really be a giant breakthrough in science.

That will make everybody employable anywhere. Great!
Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by 9jagobetta: 12:02pm On Jan 12, 2013
amiskurie: I have the nicest ideas and I need a lot of money to develop it,i concluded with the world renowned company in the UK and they were very eager to start it.they whoa it...hope they won't steal it sha.but financing the project is very costly.if its done I will easily become a billionaire(in $).
hey that's sound very great. Please i hav a spectacular idea too how can i get it aross to such a reliable company please?
Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by kramer: 2:30pm On Jan 12, 2013
The ability to be transported to any location in the world at the push of a button

No need for cars, trains, ships or airplanes

Efficiency would surely increase 400%
Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by zaye(m): 10:31pm On Jan 12, 2013
nice thread!....i'll really want to see : 1) wireless handsfree headset embedded with a mini-router/ISP/modem; such that u can connect to the internet with your handheld devices like mobile phones, PC...and can stream and download music through the headset and at thesame time listen to music...(thats a 3 in 1 powerful device)................jus sold my idea out! 2) Corruption elimination machine...
Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by innovations(m): 10:45pm On Jan 12, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]home banking. Where you just have ur atm right inside your house.
Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by babseg(m): 11:37pm On Jan 12, 2013
zaye: nice thread!....i'll really want to see : 1) wireless handsfree headset embedded with a mini-router/ISP/modem; such that u can connect to the internet with your handheld devices like mobile phones, PC...and can stream and download music through the headset and at thesame time listen to music...(thats a 3 in 1 powerful device)................jus sold my idea out! 2) Corruption elimination machine...

What u r saying is not new.
Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by Afam4eva(m): 10:46pm On Jan 28, 2013
Shugamania:
A car that runs on water - i heard about this some months back but i dont know if it's real. I'ld sure like to see it in Nigeria.
A car that runs on water already exist. Richard Branson drove one from London to Paris.
Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by Shugamania(f): 10:57pm On Jan 28, 2013
Well.. I'll sure like to see it in use in Nigeria.
We need an alternate source of energy, crude oil is over-rated IMO.
Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by Nobody: 1:48am On Jan 29, 2013
I'll like to see an innovation that will make me talk to Shugamania without using a phone. cheesy
Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by Shugamania(f): 10:02am On Jan 29, 2013
Hehehe..
Use video chat nahh..
Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by paroh137(m): 10:04am On Apr 14, 2013
Hey you write well. You should consider writing for Cracked.com They pay well
Re: Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. by Freiburger(m): 9:30am On Apr 15, 2013
Mynd_44: There is still no instant cure for staving kids yet
Imagine that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 African Countries That Have Strongest Juju And Witchcraft / Snake With Human Head Found In Malaysia / Topic Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Topics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.