Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,449 members, 7,839,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Again, London Stops Ashimolowo’s N16bn Church Project - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Again, London Stops Ashimolowo’s N16bn Church Project (846 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo's Winners' Chapel Begins Multi-billion Naira Church Project / God Has Told Me Who Will Be President - Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo, KICC London / Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Speaks On T.b Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Again, London Stops Ashimolowo’s N16bn Church Project by sunny4all(m): 12:48pm On Feb 16, 2008

Re: Again, London Stops Ashimolowo’s N16bn Church Project by Horus(m): 1:23pm On Feb 16, 2008
Very good
I am very happy that the construction of this multi-dimensional project has been rejected. At least this stupid church will not exist. grin
Enought with religious brainwashing,all this money should be used to create jobs for african instead. grin
Re: Again, London Stops Ashimolowo’s N16bn Church Project by RDynamite(f): 2:10pm On Feb 16, 2008
“There were significant concerns about the ability of the applicants to get the large numbers of people involved to and from the site, both for KICC events and other events, whilst not being too dependent on private vehicles. This was seen as affecting the ability of the local transport infrastructure to cope with a sudden increase in traffic movements. With limited public transport, overspill parking and an increase in carbon emissions from large numbers of visitors travelling into the area, the development would negatively impact on local residents. The committee also concluded that the lack of public transport means that the site is not appropriate for a community facility.”

If it was in Nigeria, the above reasons will be minor. Britain do your thang!
Re: Again, London Stops Ashimolowo’s N16bn Church Project by otele(m): 2:41pm On Feb 16, 2008
R-Dynamite:

If it was in Nigeria, the above reasons will be minor. Britain do your thang!

for once i agree with Mrs O . . lipsrsealed . . with R-D cheesy

but not completely. . . in nigeria they would be no reasons at all(not even a minor one) infact in nigeria the local authorities would be branded agents of the devil who want to obstruct God's work grin grin and prayers will be declared to overcome the devil grin grin
Re: Again, London Stops Ashimolowo’s N16bn Church Project by RDynamite(f): 4:16am On Feb 17, 2008
otele:

for once i agree with Mrs O . . lipsrsealed . . with R-D cheesy

Foolish wimp tongue
Re: Again, London Stops Ashimolowo’s N16bn Church Project by otele(m): 3:03pm On Feb 17, 2008
he he he he heeeee grin grin grin

you've fired the first shot o grin grin grin

anyway make we no start for another thread grin grin i'm loving it
Re: Again, London Stops Ashimolowo’s N16bn Church Project by otokx(m): 7:47am On Feb 19, 2008
This is the difference between the developed countries and Nigeria, God bless the UK and God bless me.
Re: Again, London Stops Ashimolowo’s N16bn Church Project by therationa(m): 10:07am On Feb 19, 2008
Thank goodness! A temple for the worship of the pastor's ego has been put a stop to. Why doesn't he give the money that was earmarked to the temple to the poor. That's the sort of thing Jesus would have approved of.

Can't wait for his lavish birthday bash again smiley
Re: Again, London Stops Ashimolowo’s N16bn Church Project by skyone(m): 4:18pm On Feb 19, 2008
i shake my head to some people.
Re: Again, London Stops Ashimolowo’s N16bn Church Project by ty4real(m): 6:48pm On Feb 22, 2008
@All!
e je rora eyin pple yiii!huunnnnn, okay ooo, I just warn una wetin u know make u no just dey open your mouth talk any how ooo! smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

The Bones Of Jesus / Read Your Open Heaven Here Everyday / I Attended An Evangelist Church Today, And There Was No Talk Of Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.