Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo (17662 Views)

Jonathan Will Win, APC Is A Fragile Anti-Jonathan Setup —Brookings / “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo / Jonathan Cannot Win 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by truth4meal(m): 1:16pm On Dec 15, 2012
Do we need a militant to tell us this?
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by pictures: 1:21pm On Dec 15, 2012
ibb, atiku and obj may likely unite against gej. if this happen , problem dey o
for 2015. no permanent enemy in politriks oh. if they get endorsements from govs,
sorry o. my kobo advice is for Gej to quickly move to reduce fuel by revamping the
refineries to produce locally, the masses hold the ace. GEJ should tackle light problem
and roads otherwise wahala dey . Dele Momodu sounds like someone people will listen to,
make him special adviser on job generation.
It will be difficult for Buhari
to win because of BOko Haram stigma, unfortunately most christians believe he may have something
to do with it. Acn can take Oshiomole and Ribadu or Fashola buhari. Bakare won't work again because he is
talking badly to JET buyers, remember that JET buyers have followers o. As for me, im neutral,
only a watcher. Politics is changing , no longer a money game because the masses are learning fast.
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by deletrue: 1:54pm On Dec 15, 2012
But one thing is very clear and that is there is disconnection between jona and Aseri. If we were to go as organised humans, can this Aseri be taking serious? Compare him with Okah, can one point at any difference? Aseri is just suffering from emptyness. Under normal circumstance, he belong to the agbero group.
For Obasanjo, let us wait. He is not God. Jona can recognise him but cannot leak his toes. Never. Every person cannot be pushed the way Obasanjo wants. if jona fails, he should comfortably take the blaim. but jona will come out flying by 2015. So let him do things the way he chooses. We are, by God's grace still alive. How popular this Obasanjo is will be known. Remember during one of his latest programmes, the response was less than poor. Let us wait.
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by yakmod: 1:55pm On Dec 15, 2012
Am happy in away cos Nigerians should stop thinking about my ethnic member should rule bt we should think of credible persons wit d wil to move dis country ahead.
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by jayceejeffrey: 2:04pm On Dec 15, 2012
Asari Oil Dey Your Head Jor!!....NO MIND DAT FOOL JONATHAN...He's the Biggest Disappointment From The South South....tompolo dem dey mumu
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by Sealeddeal(m): 2:06pm On Dec 15, 2012
All these predictions do not ruffle GEJ.he has alot of times to do wonders and if he successfully build east-west road,2nd Niger bridge,Passage of PIB and subsequent deregulation of downstream oil/gas sector,Fix all the dilapidated trunk A roads in Nigeria,increase the power generation,and provide the 3million jobs he promised Youth,then he is on right track and possibly will win 2015 presidency if he play his game well. He doesnt need OBJ to win as OBJ is considered powerless here in SS/SE/MB.
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by vanstanzy(m): 2:32pm On Dec 15, 2012
honeric01:

Insincere comment from a tribal bigot, of all the criminals JEG is known to have around, all you could point at are all northerners? these 3 aren't even "stealing money like the rest you intentionally ignored because they are southerners"

May God have mercy on you. sad

U seem not to understand what etc means, let me assist here; it means, so on and so forth or etcetra, if u like. I didn't purposely ignore others but only named a few amongst many that are leeching. Mind u i added etc, meaning their are more, and i expect u to use ur thinking cap and figure out the rest instead of calling me names, which i don't answer to. Oh, lest i forget, I AM NOT A TRIBAL BIGOT! u heard. cool cool cool cool cool
Where are my manners? let me return the favour, God have mercy on u too! smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by omiobo: 2:41pm On Dec 15, 2012
Sincere 9gerian:
LIES! LIES!! Since you claim you believed in him initially, tell us why. Perhaps, some of us who doubt you may be convinced
lwkmd! Ok,what was the reason behind former minister of power resignation? He knows bh sponsors and he cant deal with them. We all know fuel subsidy cabals,yet no presecution. Why are non-performing ministers not sacked.
Billions of naira for kitchen allowance and renovatiön of vp house. The rate of corruption in his administration is high. Settling of committees and failure to implement reports. Budget implementation not encouraging because of visionless political appointees surrounding his govt. e.t.c
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by honeric01(m): 2:46pm On Dec 15, 2012
vanstanzy:

U seem not to understand what etc means, let me assist here; it means, so on and so forth or etcetra, if u like. I didn't purposely ignore others but only named a few amongst many that are leeching. Mind u i added etc, meaning their are more, and i expect u to use ur thinking cap and figure out the rest instead of calling me names, which i don't answer to. Oh, lest i forget, I AM NOT A TRIBAL BIGOT! u heard. cool cool cool cool cool
Where are my manners? let me return the favour, God have mercy on u too! smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Hehehe, in your mind you think you have covered your goof? e.t.c ko, k.t.c ni, why didn't you name 3 southerners then e.t.c? dey deceive yourself dey think you dey deceive anyone grin grin grin grin, you be tribal and religious bigot and even if you try to hide it, your previous posts on this forum are selling you out embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed tongue tongue grin
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by dnawah(m): 2:47pm On Dec 15, 2012
Na wa o!bros no verse too much 4 ur unpaid allawi o!sorry 4 d delay,they are doing everythings possible to pay u with arrears:-D
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by TableLeg(m): 2:49pm On Dec 15, 2012
As long as rigging and bribery can be checked effectively
He knows he shouldn't be there .... His time up!
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by ebucha: 2:51pm On Dec 15, 2012
Sealeddeal: All these predictions do not ruffle GEJ.he has alot of times to do wonders and if he successfully build east-west road,2nd Niger bridge,Passage of PIB and subsequent deregulation of downstream oil/gas sector,Fix all the dilapidated trunk A roads in Nigeria,increase the power generation,and provide the 3million jobs he promised Youth,then he is on right track and possibly will win 2015 presidency if he play his game well. He doesnt need OBJ to win as OBJ is considered powerless here in SS/SE/MB.
you funny no be small.uncle Jona is too scared to face the forces militating against development

Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by Lordave: 2:53pm On Dec 15, 2012
Asari could be right on this one... I believe him.
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 15, 2012
the black fat man with a waving flag in the pic looks like Ricky Rosay.
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by tomakint: 3:06pm On Dec 15, 2012
All these tantrums, brickbats, salvos launched at Jonathan will blow us no good, the scheming of the day is being fanned by the 'enemies within' who never wanted Jonathan in the first place. If by error of commission or omission a 'funky mallam' should rapala (gatecrash)into Power in Nigeria shocked shocked trust me the case of Nigeria will be worst than 'season film' eni duro wo tan! cool Jonathan should be encouraged and prayed for, my point!
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 15, 2012
stiyke: 2015 will be very interesting.
Yes o ! Very.... Talking about the presidency. The Hausa's say power must return to the North and no Moslem president for not less than 13 years being one of their reasons. Igbo's say Igbo man must rule for the first time since d death of Ironsi. Now GEJ says he's still 1more tenure to lead b4 resigning. Now the opposition parties(allies) are fighting as well. *CRIES*
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by omojesu123: 3:25pm On Dec 15, 2012
0lumide:

Another rtardeen clone!! This isn't about your hatred for Buhari; this is about our nation Nigeria! Stop with your obsession with tagging everyone who doesn't support Jonathan as boko haram supporter blah blah!! You are a dunce and I won't give you anymore attention. Orevoir!
olumide or what did u name ur self..u are big fool...it's beta 4 GEJ to rule till 2019 .than 4 buhari to rule 4 a day..mumu like u...u only sat down in d SW typing rubish...do u tink pple 4rm benue,jos,southern kaduna,taraba,nasaraw.,kogi would vote buhari.? If dat wat u tink then u are a big mumu
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by tomakint: 3:35pm On Dec 15, 2012
omojesu123: olumide or what did u name ur self..u are big fool...it's beta 4 GEJ to rule till 2019 .than 4 buhari to rule 4 a day..mumu like u...u only sat down in d SW typing rubish...do u tink pple 4rm benue,jos,southern kaduna,taraba,nasaraw.,kogi would vote buhari.? If dat wat u tink then u are a big mumu
You wonder why I times I just laughed at clowns in the house who keep referring to Jonathan as 'retardeen' as if to be the President of this country for a day is a big fun. It seems the spirit of collective amnesia have started to take its toll on my fellow Nigerian Youths, I mean its that weird and demonic. If you ask some clowns they will still prefer Sanusi Lamido Sanusi to Jonathan, it is that bad!! Despite what these 'funky mallams' have done to us as a nation!
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 15, 2012
[quote
author=Jenams]Today GEJ! Tomoro GEJ again! Haba! He was voted in just
last year! Are we not too hard on dis man? Pls allow him atleast two and
half years in office b4 callin him a total failure. Sometimes I just
feel d man is not given a free hand to rule by the same nigerians who
voted for him. [/quote]
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 15, 2012
[quote
author=Jenams]Today GEJ! Tomoro GEJ again! Haba! He was voted in just
last year! Are we not too hard on dis man? Pls allow him atleast two and
half years in office b4 callin him a total failure. Sometimes I just
feel d man is not given a free hand to rule by the same nigerians who
voted for him. [/quote] Sharap ! The one year he has spent in office what has he to show that he is capable to lead us for 5 tenures if awarded the chance ? That man is a total failure ? What has he done ? Education in Nigeria is in shreds. Corruption at it's highest peak. He infact sacked the good Minister Nnaji(cos i believe he made him resign). Worst of all he could not tackle insecurity. A leader who cannot protect lives and property should be hauled to HELL ! That man is too young, has no vision, infact he is a puppet and unworthy to lead a hasty Nigerians and a vast number of civilians with a lot of pressures from the 360 degrees angle.
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by danikik7: 3:58pm On Dec 15, 2012
The cake no reach your hand again?The time you de get am you no make noise like this . Point of correction it was not only the south-south that brought GEJ to power,you are shouting to fill your pocket and few others.
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 15, 2012
[quote
author=Sealeddeal]All these predictions do not ruffle GEJ.he has alot
of times to do wonders and if he successfully build east-west road,2nd
Niger bridge,Passage of PIB and subsequent deregulation of downstream
oil/gas sector,Fix all the dilapidated trunk A roads in Nigeria,increase
the power generation,and provide the 3million jobs he promised
Youth,then he is on right track and possibly will win 2015 presidency if
he play his game well. He doesnt need OBJ to win as OBJ is considered
powerless here in SS/SE/MB.[/quote]
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 15, 2012
[quote
author=Sealeddeal]All these predictions do not ruffle GEJ.he has alot
of times to do wonders and if he successfully build east-west road,2nd
Niger bridge,Passage of PIB and subsequent deregulation of downstream
oil/gas sector,Fix all the dilapidated trunk A roads in Nigeria,increase
the power generation,and provide the 3million jobs he promised
Youth,then he is on right track and possibly will win 2015 presidency if
he play his game well. He doesnt need OBJ to win as OBJ is considered
powerless here in SS/SE/MB.[/quote] If he(GEJ) Does all these you posted above, walahi talahi ! He must win the presidential elections come 2015. But u and I know GEJ is a sloth/slow mogul. He can't even finish the quarter of those before his present tenure ends in 2015.
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 15, 2012
aribisala0:

400 billion naira to complete a road?? please where are these "records".
Are they Fela records or Oliver de Coque
Media Report

The 338 kilometre East-WestRoad, which is at about 50 per cent completion is now to cost N360 billion as against the initial contract sum of N200 billion.
The trans-Niger Delta road project, which commenced in 2006 during former president Olusegun Obasanjo regime,was awarded to three construction firms- Gitto, Reynolds Construction Company Limited, and Setraco Nigeria Limited, at an initial contract sum of N200 billion....
THISDAY gathered that in 2011, contract for the road, which runs through the states of the Niger Delta region was reviewed from N200 billion to N349.9 billion and scheduled for completion in 2012...Earlier in 2010, the Minister of Niger Delta Affairs, Elder Godsday Orubebe, declared that the road which served as the only viable route between the South-west and the Niger Delta states, would be completed in 2012.
However, half way into the second quarter of 2012 and the project’s completion not yet in sight, paucity of funds was said to have stalled its completion on schedule...For instance, he said in 2012, the entire budgetary allocation for the MNDA was about N57 billion, which he alleged was not enough to take care of the East-West road, adding that even if all the other projects currently being undertaken by the ministry were to be abandoned, this year’s budgetary provision for the ministry was still not enough to complete the road.
He said in 2009 when the MNDA took over the project from the Ministry of Works, it was at 10 per cent completion, but currently at over 40 per cent, adding that paucity of funds was responsible for the delay in the project’s completion...The experts, he said, disclosed that the project is now to cost a total of N360 billion, adding that so far, N153 billion had been expended in achieving over 40 per cent completion, leaving a shortfall of N207 billion...The 338 kilometres project involves the completion of the ongoing dualisation of the East-West Road, trunk F103, Warri through Kaiama,Ahoada, Port Harcourt, Eket to Oron. The road traverses Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa Ibom states.
A proposal is underway to link Cross River State from Oron in Akwa Ibom State.
The entire road project is divided into four sections, including Section 1-Warri-Kaiama (87kilometres); Section 11 Sub-section 1-Port Harcourt-Ahoada (47km); Section 11 Sub-section 11-Ahoada-Kaiama (54kilometres); Section 11-Port Harcourt-Eket (99kilometres), and Section IV-Eket-Oron (51kilometres).
http://blog.iwatchlive.org/2012/05/east-west-road-to-cost-n360-billion/
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 15, 2012
Ozonna:

https://www.nairaland.com/1121875/should-buhari-contest-presidency-again. That is to answer ur question about Mr Olumide.

2nd question, I am not blind and I thank God for it. I'm in Enugu now for my xmas holiday and on getting to enugu, I saw work in progress @ our Enugu Airport. I liked what I saw and if liking what I saw makes me a GEJ apologist, so be it.

On getting to enugu my cousin (a contractor) picked me and we went to where he makes his supplies. To my suprise it was a rail construction site, the name of the company is ESSER a turkish company (anybody who stays in Enugu must have seen their official vehicles). I learnt that FG hvae started massive reconstruction rail lines from PH - North (enugu is along that route). I remembered what Taharqa have been saying all along here in NL. I saw it, I liked what I saw and if that makes me a GEJ apologist, so be it.

I also heard (not from NL but from friends who ply these routes regularly)that work is seriously on going @ Eungu - Onitsha(I hate the CCC contractors handling that road) and Enugu - Ph and that Owerri - Onitsha have been completed. I liked what I heard and if it makes me a GEJ apologist, So be it. Meanwhile let's pray that these roads Last.

However, I also disagree with some of GEJ's actions and God is my witness nobody is paying to be GEJ's apologist.

Almost forgot I supported,preached and voted for BUHKARE. My mum never misses CHANNEL's TV evry sunday by 5pm to watch Bakare preach. Infact as of Last year, my whole nuclear family(except 1) voted for Buhkare.
Thank you for bearing witness to the truth. However, I dont think you owe the propagandists on NL further explanation on why you support whoever. These people are propagandists and blackmailers and no amount of explanations will make them stop.
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by aribisala0(m): 4:19pm On Dec 15, 2012
Sincere 9gerian:
Media Report

The 338 kilometre East-WestRoad, which is at about 50 per cent completion is now to cost N360 billion as against the initial contract sum of N200 billion.
The trans-Niger Delta road project, which commenced in 2006 during former president Olusegun Obasanjo regime,was awarded to three construction firms- Gitto, Reynolds Construction Company Limited, and Setraco Nigeria Limited, at an initial contract sum of N200 billion....
THISDAY gathered that in 2011, contract for the road, which runs through the states of the Niger Delta region was reviewed from N200 billion to N349.9 billion and scheduled for completion in 2012...Earlier in 2010, the Minister of Niger Delta Affairs, Elder Godsday Orubebe, declared that the road which served as the only viable route between the South-west and the Niger Delta states, would be completed in 2012.
However, half way into the second quarter of 2012 and the project’s completion not yet in sight, paucity of funds was said to have stalled its completion on schedule...For instance, he said in 2012, the entire budgetary allocation for the MNDA was about N57 billion, which he alleged was not enough to take care of the East-West road, adding that even if all the other projects currently being undertaken by the ministry were to be abandoned, this year’s budgetary provision for the ministry was still not enough to complete the road.
He said in 2009 when the MNDA took over the project from the Ministry of Works, it was at 10 per cent completion, but currently at over 40 per cent, adding that paucity of funds was responsible for the delay in the project’s completion...The experts, he said, disclosed that the project is now to cost a total of N360 billion, adding that so far, N153 billion had been expended in achieving over 40 per cent completion, leaving a shortfall of N207 billion...The 338 kilometres project involves the completion of the ongoing dualisation of the East-West Road, trunk F103, Warri through Kaiama,Ahoada, Port Harcourt, Eket to Oron. The road traverses Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa Ibom states.
A proposal is underway to link Cross River State from Oron in Akwa Ibom State.
The entire road project is divided into four sections, including Section 1-Warri-Kaiama (87kilometres); Section 11 Sub-section 1-Port Harcourt-Ahoada (47km); Section 11 Sub-section 11-Ahoada-Kaiama (54kilometres); Section 11-Port Harcourt-Eket (99kilometres), and Section IV-Eket-Oron (51kilometres).
http://blog.iwatchlive.org/2012/05/east-west-road-to-cost-n360-billion/
I think the East West road is the one already in Existence but very bad state ;where he said people " are dying daily" this is the road frowm Rivers state to Bayelsa to Delta. ie section 1 and 2 in your blog. It is an old road surely people cannot die on a road not yet built

This is quite different fron Trans Niger which is a pipe dream for now. I do not think a blog is a "source of credible news" Surely this information is not a secret and must be in recognised newspapers
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 15, 2012
omiobo:
lwkmd! Ok,what was the reason behind former minister of power resignation? He knows bh sponsors and he cant deal with them. We all know fuel subsidy cabals,yet no presecution. Why are non-performing ministers not sacked.
Billions of naira for kitchen allowance and renovatiön of vp house. The rate of corruption in his administration is high. Settling of committees and failure to implement reports. Budget implementation not encouraging because of visionless political appointees surrounding his govt. e.t.c
You obviously have problem with comprehension. My question was why did you believe in GEJ initially?
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by dayokanu(m): 4:34pm On Dec 15, 2012
Retardeen and his brothers at war

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by tomakint: 4:49pm On Dec 15, 2012
dayokanu: Retardeen and his brothers at war

...and if Jonathan is a retardeen, who the hell are you? undecided
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by mu2sa2: 4:50pm On Dec 15, 2012
boladez: Wow!, this is an unseen before level of courage and boldness. Asari has hit the nail on the head.

Gej is not a bad guy on his own but simply surrounded himself with dogs and pigs. They are leading him like a ram to the slaughter. Unfortuntely he is not intelligent and streetwise to know he is being used by thieves around him.
How many times are we going to hear the trash that"Gej is not a bad guy on his own but simply surrounded himself with bad people?"
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by dayokanu(m): 5:02pm On Dec 15, 2012
tomakint:

...and if Jonathan is a retardeen, who the hell are you? undecided

I am your superior what no one in your Igbo lineage would aspire to but never be in their life
Re: Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo by tomakint: 5:06pm On Dec 15, 2012
dayokanu:

I am your superior what no one in your Igbo lineage would aspire to but never be in their life
You lost me there Ogbomosho G! Trust me the Igbos you love to hate are busy buying up your properties in Ogbomosho right before your eyes you are here making empty and aimless boasting, o ma se o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Leave Sinking Party, APC Woos Aggrieved PDP Members / Abia: My Order Sacking Ikpeazu Stays – Justice Abang / Tinubu Attends Youth Townhall Meeting In Abuja (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.