Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,072 members, 7,818,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

*~ Bunmioguns Voted Joke Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / *~ Bunmioguns Voted Joke Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! (8789 Views)

Joke Section Football Fiesta (guys Vs Ladies) still ongoing (2-1) / Joke Section Offtopic Chat Thread / Joke Section 2009 Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Bunmioguns Voted Joke Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by MRAKPORS(m): 12:24pm On Dec 21, 2012
i vote for mr akpors angry angry
Re: *~ Bunmioguns Voted Joke Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by uprigtd: 7:21am On Dec 23, 2012
Mr DANI, Dont you think ONE of the GARRI GENERALs deserve to be nomInated? Those guys made my year!

Btw: HOW DOES THIS LIST AFFECT THE PRICE of GAARRi?

N.B: Pls dont ban me![color=#000099][/color]
Re: *~ Bunmioguns Voted Joke Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Odunnu: 5:39pm On Dec 23, 2012
Booqee
Re: *~ Bunmioguns Voted Joke Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by toygod2: 11:44pm On Dec 23, 2012
OLUWABUKOLAMI
Re: *~ Bunmioguns Voted Joke Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Ganys: 1:47am On Dec 24, 2012
I zaffart BunmiGun, I too poNny walahi

1 Like

Re: *~ Bunmioguns Voted Joke Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by engrfcuksmtin(m): 9:48am On Dec 26, 2012
Bunmioguns straight!

1 Like

Re: *~ Bunmioguns Voted Joke Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by MRAKPORS(m): 11:34am On Dec 27, 2012
this election has been rigged and i wont accept the results. i will call on my supporters to protest because i won this poll. 4K
Re: *~ Bunmioguns Voted Joke Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Lagusta(m): 8:56pm On Dec 27, 2012
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

BUNMIOGUNS WON!!!!!!!!!

EVEN WITH ALL THE NEGATIVE COMMENTS FIRED AT HIM!!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: *~ Bunmioguns Voted Joke Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by bunmioguns(m): 9:03pm On Dec 27, 2012
Lagusta: HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

BUNMIOGUNS WON!!!!!!!!!

EVEN WITH ALL THE NEGATIVE COMMENTS FIRED AT HIM!!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin
na so broda....thank you soo much for ur support. . . .cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: *~ Bunmioguns Voted Joke Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by toygod2: 9:51pm On Dec 27, 2012
Please,who won? and wot is goin to be d reaward or benefit?
I m highly interested ,cos of the coming election
Re: *~ Bunmioguns Voted Joke Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by babarazy: 7:35am On Dec 28, 2012
toygod2: Please,who won? and wot is goin to be d reaward or benefit?
I m highly interested ,cos of the coming election
Can the losers go to the election petition tribunal? *just askin o*
Re: *~ Bunmioguns Voted Joke Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by deji2009(m): 9:00am On Dec 28, 2012
sutoboy:

very funny

is that why u go for him?

nice

Congrats to you, from: Deji Winner of the Computer section poster of the year
Re: *~ Bunmioguns Voted Joke Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by bunmioguns(m): 11:57am On Dec 28, 2012
deji2009:

Congrats to you, from: Deji Winner of the Computer section poster of the year

thank you broda. . One love cool cool cool cool
Re: *~ Bunmioguns Voted Joke Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by engrfcuksmtin(m): 12:27pm On Dec 28, 2012
Chasing the chicken for celebration. Congrats bunmioguns.

Re: *~ Bunmioguns Voted Joke Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by bunmioguns(m): 12:56pm On Dec 28, 2012
engrfcuksmtin: Chasing the chicken for celebration. Congrats bunmioguns.

thank you my boss cool cool
Re: *~ Bunmioguns Voted Joke Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 28, 2012
Congrat!!!
Re: *~ Bunmioguns Voted Joke Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by bunmioguns(m): 11:24pm On Dec 28, 2012
PretiEbony: Congrat!!!

thanks sweerry kiss kiss kiss
Re: *~ Bunmioguns Voted Joke Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by toygod2: 4:40am On Dec 29, 2012
babarazy(m) Can the losers go to the election petition tribunal? *just askin o*
...............HELL YES, while.............

the winner,goes to jail.

PLS,can the winner ,come and be washin my car bfo going to jail? cheesy grin wink
Re: *~ Bunmioguns Voted Joke Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by EfemenaXY: 5:16am On Dec 29, 2012
Congratulations Bunmi!!

Well done! cheesy

So how does it feel wearing the Best Joker's tee-shirt?? It was a UK size 10 when I had it in 2010 but I know say Jackpot expand am reach size 20 with im pot belle! tongue

Congrats again sha! Now where's the party at? Reserve premier front row seat for me sha! wink smiley cheesy
Re: *~ Bunmioguns Voted Joke Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by bunmioguns(m): 6:38am On Dec 29, 2012
Efemena_xy: Congratulations Bunmi!!

Well done! cheesy

So how does it feel wearing the Best Joker's tee-shirt?? It was a UK size 10 when I had it in 2010 but I know say Jackpot expand am reach size 20 with im pot belle! tongue

Congrats again sha! Now where's the party at? Reserve premier front row seat for me sha! wink smiley cheesy

thank you oo my sister but it's a pity, d party is over but don't worry *checks inside d fridge nd brings out 801*. ... . .ook, u can take dis token gift from me. . . grin grin grin
Re: *~ Bunmioguns Voted Joke Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by EfemenaXY: 9:04pm On Dec 29, 2012
Lol!

Bunmi you nor well o!

@ All and whoever cares to know, seeing as many Jokers supported moi, madame Efe on the Literature/Writing section to victory, I don open up a new thread for giving out my special thank you gifts.

Just felt you guys should be aware, before giving out the pin numbers...just to make the game a lot fairer.

Spread the good news around that Efe is doing her very own Mother Christmas at the thread for interested nlanders grin grin grin...

https://www.nairaland.com/1145865/literature-writing-section-best-poster
Re: *~ Bunmioguns Voted Joke Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by searay(m): 7:18pm On Dec 31, 2012
This election was rigged so election tribunal should be set up
Re: *~ Bunmioguns Voted Joke Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by toygod2: 10:08pm On Dec 31, 2012
[b]searay(m):

This election was rigged so election tribunal should be se[/b]t up

AMEN
Re: *~ Bunmioguns Voted Joke Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by searay(m): 11:05pm On Dec 31, 2012
toygod2: searay(m):

This election was rigged so election tribunal should be set up

AMEN
Re: *~ Bunmioguns Voted Joke Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by lovabouy(m): 10:17pm On Jan 03, 2013
sad angry angry . Oga i just dey show 4rm my village i fit vote now?
Re: *~ Bunmioguns Voted Joke Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by bunmioguns(m): 10:21pm On Jan 03, 2013
lovabouy: sad angry angry . Oga i just dey show 4rm my village i fit vote now?

yes, u fit vote for dt mad man for ur street
Re: *~ Bunmioguns Voted Joke Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by searay(m): 10:50am On Jan 04, 2013
bunmioguns:

yes, u fit vote for dt mad man for ur street
Now u dey feel like GEJ abi?
Re: *~ Bunmioguns Voted Joke Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by bunmioguns(m): 4:23pm On Jan 04, 2013
searay: Now u dey feel like GEJ abi?

see otondo, wetin concern me with you, u asked foolish qst and I answered u foolishly tongue tongue tongue
Re: *~ Bunmioguns Voted Joke Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by ibrandnaija: 8:07am On Jan 16, 2013
Naija Chinese man speaks about Go Slow!! Funny!!

"Go Slow" ft. Babatunde - Brought to you by ibrandnaija.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soaZUh5nJ9s

Please don’t forget to LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE. More videos to come very soon, stay tuned!!
Re: *~ Bunmioguns Voted Joke Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by bingbagbo(m): 4:43pm On Feb 07, 2013
congratulations grin
Re: *~ Bunmioguns Voted Joke Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by bunmioguns(m): 5:43pm On Feb 07, 2013
bin gbagbo: congratulations grin

thank you boss grin grin grin

cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Letter To Clemcykul / The Nigerian Word That Has Several Meaning / Helen Paul (Tatafo) Fine Gurl Video (et Al) - So So Funny!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.