Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Two-Inch Feather Emerges From Baby's Neck - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Two-Inch Feather Emerges From Baby's Neck (17205 Views)

Seun Omobo Emerges Chairperson Of The FIP-YPG / Dark Brown Patch On Baby's Neck (PICS) / I Need An Advise To Unstable Baby Neck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two-Inch Feather Emerges From Baby's Neck by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 18, 2012
It's someone in their village o. They better not travel for Xmas! grin grin grin
Re: Two-Inch Feather Emerges From Baby's Neck by Okijajuju1(m): 10:39am On Dec 18, 2012
Teenage Money:

Why did u quote this story?

Oyibo Juju Pass Okija Own......

Which one you prefer?! angry To mad or to Crase?! angry

because pikin grow one feather for neck, all of a sudden their Juju pass our own?! angry

You no hear of that Goat wey police arrest for armed robbery?! angry That na just small example..

Make I no tell you about the girl wey turn to canoe for Bayelsa.. Or the woman wey turn to crab..

No insult Okija agin o!! If not better go select the roundabout wey go be your base for when the crase come.. angry
Re: Two-Inch Feather Emerges From Baby's Neck by prettiest1(f): 10:40am On Dec 18, 2012
westlyn: what a surprising story!

You didn't need to quote the entire post just to say this.
Re: Two-Inch Feather Emerges From Baby's Neck by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 18, 2012
Re: Two-Inch Feather Emerges From Baby's Neck by confetti(f): 10:41am On Dec 18, 2012
Nothing weird or bizarre about this. I think the little one swallowed the feather and being a foreign body, it must find its way out of the body.

I remember falling into a fallen palm tree when i was a kid and was pierced by so many thorns which I pulled out but one particular one on my hand entered my body and the body sealed up. No blood came out and I couldn't see any point of entry but i knew it was there because i could feel it when i torch my hand and it was quite painful too. being scared of cutting myself to pull it out, I left it there without telling anyone as I was scared of being beaten.

The torn stayed in my body for 2 -3 weeks and the particular point got swollen and quite ripe, my mum thought it was a boil and opened it to remove the pores but the torn stick came out with the pores and that was the end.
Re: Two-Inch Feather Emerges From Baby's Neck by abdullkabar(m): 10:41am On Dec 18, 2012
d child is suffering 4 featherogenesis tongue
Re: Two-Inch Feather Emerges From Baby's Neck by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 18, 2012
The paedetrician said she must have swallowed or inhaled it, that must have been in the absence of the parents but fortunately enough for a fragile body of a 7 month old baby she excretes it through to the surface; Is it not God the ultimate designer we should thank for little Mya?
Re: Two-Inch Feather Emerges From Baby's Neck by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 18, 2012
Allahu Samad!
Re: Two-Inch Feather Emerges From Baby's Neck by daylae(m): 10:46am On Dec 18, 2012
Odd! How distressing she must have felt.
Re: Two-Inch Feather Emerges From Baby's Neck by dopeJemi: 10:47am On Dec 18, 2012

Come guy wetin dey worry u

If u no quote everything, u no go fit comment

Common sense no really common
angry

And as 4 d chiLd

Dats a muskeeto's Antenna
undecided
Re: Two-Inch Feather Emerges From Baby's Neck by samuelkaykay(m): 10:47am On Dec 18, 2012
He will be cured in IJEBU ODE.
Re: Two-Inch Feather Emerges From Baby's Neck by PhysicsQED(m): 10:48am On Dec 18, 2012
"X-men" on the way?

They better watch that kid closely. Next thing you know, the baby will be sprouting wings. grin
Re: Two-Inch Feather Emerges From Baby's Neck by prettiest1(f): 10:50am On Dec 18, 2012
Mudilove: Its kind off funny though but we thank God d baby is arite now.

Please dude, quoting the post as lengthy as it is doesn't make sense cool cool cool
Re: Two-Inch Feather Emerges From Baby's Neck by obinnaoduduwa: 10:54am On Dec 18, 2012
If is nigeria now dey go say na juju dey give am
Re: Two-Inch Feather Emerges From Baby's Neck by RedLight1: 10:55am On Dec 18, 2012
when u quote all long ost like this to post this rubbish u posted up there ... u dont know it makes it hard for those using mobile phone to enjoy the thread ...next time just use the reply button instead of post ... ewww
Re: Two-Inch Feather Emerges From Baby's Neck by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 18, 2012
SOMEBODY CALL PROFFESOR CHARLES XAVIER I THINK THEY FOUND ANGEL
Re: Two-Inch Feather Emerges From Baby's Neck by TIDDOLL(m): 10:57am On Dec 18, 2012
Hmmm(X MEN >the GENESIS...mutants are surfacing...
Re: Two-Inch Feather Emerges From Baby's Neck by jumkoe(f): 11:08am On Dec 18, 2012
this is surprising
Re: Two-Inch Feather Emerges From Baby's Neck by Anvaller: 11:13am On Dec 18, 2012
Lucky girl it didn't happen in Nigeria. The parent would have instead taken her for deliverance at the church where the pastor would immediately say she is possessed and probably beat her to death while trying to slap the devil out of her.
Re: Two-Inch Feather Emerges From Baby's Neck by aprilrays(f): 11:30am On Dec 18, 2012
thank God for little Mya.
nothing to give two hoots & a holler about.
Re: Two-Inch Feather Emerges From Baby's Neck by antsut(m): 11:37am On Dec 18, 2012
Eh! shocked EVOLUTION!
Re: Two-Inch Feather Emerges From Baby's Neck by crazygod(m): 11:42am On Dec 18, 2012
So mutants do exist. (I've been watching Xmen marathon since last night) :-D
Re: Two-Inch Feather Emerges From Baby's Neck by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 18, 2012
What?

Damn. Not a mutant, I hope.
Re: Two-Inch Feather Emerges From Baby's Neck by donofdons: 11:55am On Dec 18, 2012
Hear me oh mankind .Verily i say unto you, On the 666 or 6666 or 66666 or 666666 or 6666666 night of exhumation, the children of lucifer the bright star shall rise with great powers and the the sons of men shall be attacked enmasse with powers never seen since the time of nimrod.....the queen of the coast shall attack with all the powers...baphomet the goat headed demon together with beelzebul the damned one,shall rise from the dark pits where he lies whispering into the heart of mankind and flooding the children of men with terror. One that day, man will understand the greatness of his lord and on the 12th day, the reign of light would be over and mankind will for ever be in chains untill the second coming of the son of man. This is my revolation to you all. Prepare for the lesser desent of the first horseman from the bible on the 21st december. He would unlease disease but the world would not end yet
Re: Two-Inch Feather Emerges From Baby's Neck by mofuflex(m): 1:00pm On Dec 18, 2012
Na wao Ooº° , things unvieling per sec ! :oNa wao Ooº° , things unvieling per sec !
Re: Two-Inch Feather Emerges From Baby's Neck by Cupidkc(m): 1:10pm On Dec 18, 2012
And Nigeria would have tagged it something else....may be even witch.
Thank God for proper medicare.
Re: Two-Inch Feather Emerges From Baby's Neck by esere826: 2:46pm On Dec 18, 2012
PhysicsQED: "X-men" on the way?

They better watch that kid closely. Next thing you know, the baby will be sprouting wings. grin

lol
Children of these days are truely growing wings
Re: Two-Inch Feather Emerges From Baby's Neck by phineas: 4:02pm On Dec 18, 2012
as unusual as it sounds,something like this has been documented in medcine though rare.Its not really a feather,its constituent is said to be unknown and indestructible by fire.There's an association of people who have it,they formed the group to encourage more study on it.
Re: Two-Inch Feather Emerges From Baby's Neck by Emoticon: 4:06pm On Dec 18, 2012
Chicken manufacturer. Now i see where mc Donalds get their chickens from.
Re: Two-Inch Feather Emerges From Baby's Neck by lordkpakpando: 7:50pm On Dec 18, 2012
Gabriel_sylar: Maybe the woman is a chicken incarnate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Need Drugs or Cure For An Ulcer Patient / Inspirational Tweets Of People Living With Sickle-Cell Disease. / Suspected Gastroenteritis Outbreak: Sokoto Govt. Confirms 9 Deaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.