Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos (25104 Views)

See What Alibaba Caught A Lady Doing At DJ Jimmy Jatt's Party (18+ Photo) / Billionaires Femi Otedola,Aliko Dangote,Others At DJ Cuppy's Africa Event(Pics / NaetoC's Wife Delivers Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by topeorekoy(m): 7:53am On Dec 16, 2012
For those who witnessed this show of shame by popular Nigerian rapper, Naetochuckwu Chikwe otherwise known as Naeto C, at the wedding reception of DJ Neptunes, formerly with Raypower FM, held at the City Hall, Lagos Island, surprise and eyesore were words they used in describing how the son of a former Aviation Minister, Kema Chikwe descended himself low like a street urchin.

Eyewitnesses described Naeto C as Oshodi area boys especially with the way he reportedly torn the cloth of a popular blogger with Sturvs Media identified as Lewis Grant, who is the Vice President, Business Development, Sturvs Media Ltd.

As the gist goes, Lewis was said to have mistakenly stepped on Nicole Chukwueke, Naeto C's wife's dress, who was standing right behind Lewis along with her husband, Naeto C while he (Lewis) was taking pictures of DJ Neptunes and his wife at the reception. Probably to show to his wife how caring he is and how he can fight for her, Naeto C was reported to have pushed Lewis and commanded him to get away from his presence.

The eyewitness, who narrated this story said that Lewis reportedly told Naeto C not to command him like a boy. This statement by Lewis to Naeto C landed him (Lewis) a 'special gold medal'; 'a hot slap' on his face.

One of the eyewitnesses that Naeto C didn't stop there as he reportedly took his fight with this blogger further by tearing Lewis' shirt. Soon, some military men reportedly joined in giving Lewis the beating of his life until one of Lewis' aunties at the party intervened.

It was learnt that the military men barred people from taking pictures while Naeto C was busy flexing his muscles with Lewis.

Source- http://topeorekoya..com/2012/12/naeto-c-beats-up-blogger-at-dj-neptunes.html#more

1 Like

Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 16, 2012
what was he trying to prove to his wife? HIS WIFE. angry He's proved enough already by marrying her and he's here acting all silly and childish just to impress someone he's married. I just hope I won't hear divorce undecided in the nearest future

2 Likes

Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 16, 2012
Orisirisi.trying to prove his manhood,tufiaaaa.inferiority complex of d highest order

3 Likes

Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 16, 2012
THUG LIFE!!! angry

1 Like

Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by Francheezy(m): 9:19am On Dec 16, 2012
hmmm...later naw, naet0 c wld tweet dat it neva happened, am waiting 0oh

3 Likes

Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by kelmich(m): 9:21am On Dec 16, 2012
there is more to this story, wetin come concern the military men?
Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by kelmich(m): 9:22am On Dec 16, 2012
there should be more to this story, wetin come concern the military men?
Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by seedord247(m): 9:22am On Dec 16, 2012
Advice for guys....

Always go to the gym.... Train as much as you can... Dont wait until u are slapped before thinking of going to the gym... If that kind naeto c slapp me.... Na igbobi go recieve hin whole family. shocked

15 Likes

Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by Freeopod(m): 9:28am On Dec 16, 2012
If the story is true then he's nothing but a foolish fool

2 Likes

Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by SeanDre(m): 9:31am On Dec 16, 2012
There are some missing links in this story, it jst doesn't fit. The blogger must have said or done something that really infuriated Neato. While not holding brief for him or supporting his action, Bloggers should me more professional. And this also coming from another blogger lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by DaGeeNius1(m): 9:31am On Dec 16, 2012
Na ghetto guy na!
Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by bankyblue(m): 9:33am On Dec 16, 2012
If that is true. Hmmmmm! Naeto C u don fall my hand Oº°˚ ˚ °º , because
I was think u re gentle Oº°˚ ˚°º , me and u gentle Oº°˚ ˚°º , nothing
They happen............ Now something don happen Oº°˚ ˚°º
grin

3 Likes

Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by Basic(m): 9:34am On Dec 16, 2012
Freeopod: If the story is true then he's nothing but a foolish fool
No, he's not a fool (because fools are human beings).
Simply put, he's a he-goat!

1 Like

Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by Afam4eva(m): 9:34am On Dec 16, 2012
If it's true then Naetochukwu is an 1diot. As for the blogger, is it that he armless or what? It's not even as if Naeto C is physically built. One punch on his tony montana face will render him paralyzed for minutes.

5 Likes

Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by aieromon(m): 9:34am On Dec 16, 2012
No pictures,huhn?

Yess bawss cool
Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by Afam4eva(m): 9:35am On Dec 16, 2012
Sean Dre: There are some missing links in this story, it jst doesn't fit. The blogger must have said or done something that really infuriated Neato. While not holding brief for him or supporting his action, Bloggers should me more professional. And this also coming from another blogger lipsrsealed
Did you read the the post at all? This has nothing to do with what he wrote as a blogger.

1 Like

Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by ebi30(m): 9:36am On Dec 16, 2012
5n6, finally naeto c no try. undecided
Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by slap1(m): 9:36am On Dec 16, 2012
Really disappointed, I thought that dude has at least half a brain. The wife should be careful, the next 'gold medal' could be hers.

6 Likes

Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 16, 2012
who gives a flying phuck if he beats up seun? is he supposed to be a role model? for whom?

1 Like

Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by k2039: 9:37am On Dec 16, 2012
Freeopod: If the story is true then he's nothing but a foolish fool

FOOLish FOOL gringringringringringringrin
Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by egift(m): 9:37am On Dec 16, 2012
I can see why him wan kill the guy...

3 Likes

Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by valencia25(m): 9:39am On Dec 16, 2012
Oshodi boys where are you Nutri-C u dan see Mungu oo

1 Like

Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by slap1(m): 9:39am On Dec 16, 2012
afam4eva: If it's true then Naetochukwu is an 1diot. As for the blogger, is it that he armless or what? It's not even as if Naeto C is physically built. One punch on his tony montana face will render him paralyzed for minutes.
Afam, read again. Military men also contributed the blows. Minus that, I think Naeto C should have been in the hospital.
Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 16, 2012
Shame on you Naeto igiot
Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by Afam4eva(m): 9:41am On Dec 16, 2012
slap1: Afam, read again. Military men also contributed the blows. Minus that, I think Naeto C should have been in the hospital.
Before the soldiers joined the fray, the blogger should have given him a heavy punch that will stand the test of time.

3 Likes

Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 16, 2012
Another Igbo tout on the loose. Igbos are the cause of shame in this country. A.ssholes
Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by alaoeri: 9:46am On Dec 16, 2012
If this is true Naeto C falls hand big time.
Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by fittty(m): 9:48am On Dec 16, 2012
Gangstar!
Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by freecocoa(f): 9:49am On Dec 16, 2012
Na wa o, people are really angry in this country.

Why beat up someone because he stepped on your wife's clothe?

That Nutri C sha get luck, make him go try that rubbish for where soldiers no go dey to help am, nansense hediot angry.

1 Like

Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 9:49am On Dec 16, 2012
Records no dey sale again... Naeto take it easy, na recession.

1 Like

Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 16, 2012
dat guy dat was beaten no get sense walahi.......him no dey chop? Naeto c no fit beat me walahi

2 Likes

Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by CoolKizzy(m): 9:52am On Dec 16, 2012
fake story - naija can lie shaa,

read that story again and tell ur self the truth.
So millitary men can just spring up and join hands with anybody to beat anybody? Or Neto C came with millitary men to a wedding? How many are they to bar a whole crowd from taking pix? Even after the fight? And i tell u, even idris abdulkarim, terry G or davido will not push someone for stepping on hubby's cloths let alone the gentle Neto C, we all know how he was slapped at a hotel in Benin by co-entertainers, he only filled a law suite, oh and lest i forget, he is a barrister and knows the dos and donts.

Neeeext!

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Skuki Peeshaun Leaves Tattoo Shop In Pain / Abounce Knows Xavier Is 100% His Son - Yvonne Jegede Denies Paternity Rumour / Mr Ibu, Klint Da Drunk, Big Church Converge For Take A Child Of The Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.