Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos (25117 Views)

See What Alibaba Caught A Lady Doing At DJ Jimmy Jatt's Party (18+ Photo) / Billionaires Femi Otedola,Aliko Dangote,Others At DJ Cuppy's Africa Event(Pics / NaetoC's Wife Delivers Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 16, 2012
LOL @ THE 'BEATING OF HIS LIFE'. NIGERIAN SPEECH IS VERY DRAMATIC
Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by TechRev: 12:34pm On Dec 16, 2012
The fool thought he could satisfy his wife by beating up another man with aid of soldiers. Learn how to satisfy your wife without picking unjustified fights.

1 Like

Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 16, 2012
SPEAKING OF BLOGGERS, IS IT ME OR IS LINDA IKEJI OBESESSED WITH THE SIZE OF MENS PRIVATE PARTS ?
Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by dapmillz(m): 12:44pm On Dec 16, 2012
Eyaah for the trashed dude...I pray say Nutri-C go encounter
A werey(thug) guy n slap him like that, only then will he und
erstand what trashing really is.
Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 16, 2012
Cool Kizzy: fake story - naija can lie shaa,

read that story again and tell ur self the truth.
So millitary men can just spring up and join hands with anybody to beat anybody? Or Neto C came with millitary men to a wedding? How many are they to bar a whole crowd from taking pix? Even after the fight? And i tell u, even idris abdulkarim, terry G or davido will not push someone for stepping on hubby's cloths let alone the gentle Neto C, we all know how he was slapped at a hotel in Benin by co-entertainers, he only filled a law suite, oh and lest i forget, he is a barrister and knows the dos and donts.

Neeeext!
10 points for you friend, yours is the only reasonable response here, reminds me of an article I read way back in which Nigerians were accussed of have below average IQ and everyone was bitching about it, just scan through all the responses here and you really have to agree. I ask myself did anyone of you take a second to think if this really happened? undecided undecided
seriously? undecided \and you wonder why you all produce dumb leaders?
Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by LesbianBoy(m): 12:46pm On Dec 16, 2012
LMAO@ guys here bragging that Naeto C can't beat them as he beat the blogger because he is not muscular or he is a mummy's boy Bla bla bla....... I dey laff! Make i just tell una now, no be by muscle o or because he has a 'quiet face' o! For all you know he might have a 'Black belt' in karate and trust me you don't wanna mess with people with such 'belts'! I am a blackbelter so i know what am saying!
Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by ba7man(m): 12:49pm On Dec 16, 2012
Igbo_hater: Another Igbo tout on the loose. Igbos are the cause of shame in this country. A.ssholes
Guy, cool down now....do u permanently dwell in hate?? Your life must be a very sad one.
Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 16, 2012
LesbianBoy: LMAO@ guys here bragging that Naeto C can't beat them as he beat the blogger because he is not muscular or he is a mummy's boy Bla bla bla....... I dey laff! Make i just tell una now, no be by muscle o or because he has a 'quiet face' o! For all you know he might have a 'Black belt' in karate and trust me you don't wanna mess with people with such 'belts'! I am a blackbelter so i know what am saying!
HOW THE HECK YOU HAVE A BLACK BELT AND YOUR NAME IS LESBIANBOY ? STOP PLAYING. THE ONLY BELT YOU HAVE IS A GARTER BELT

1 Like

Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by mitchyy(f): 12:50pm On Dec 16, 2012
Igbo_hater: Another Igbo tout on the loose. Igbos are the cause of shame in this country. A.ssholes

Haba! Do u hate Igbos that much? They r pretty cool peeps now
Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by pitoski(m): 12:51pm On Dec 16, 2012
Naeto should be arrested and charged to court. this is irresponsible of him. Jay Z can not just beat up a blogger in America.
Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 16, 2012
obadiah777: HOW THE HECK YOU HAVE A BLACK BELT AND YOUR NAME IS LESBIANBOY ? STOP PLAYING. THE ONLY BELT YOU HAVE IS A GARTER BELT
hahahhahahhaha you are evil bro hahahhahahahahhaha you are on point hhhahahahahahahhah

1 Like

Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by pitoski(m): 12:57pm On Dec 16, 2012

i did not want to comment on your statement b'cos your username(Igbohater) says the kind of person you are.
Please my people lets not be tribalistics in every issue.
Naeto C did a very bad thing. even if the blogger slapped him before, he shld leave everything to the available securities. That is wat makes people regard you as a role model.
Genevieve Nnaji, a model i respected will not do such.
Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by LesbianBoy(m): 1:04pm On Dec 16, 2012
obadiah777: HOW THE HECK YOU HAVE A BLACK BELT AND YOUR NAME IS LESBIANBOY ? STOP PLAYING. THE ONLY BELT YOU HAVE IS A GARTER BELT
So because i have a blackbelt therefore i should use it as my username...na wa for you o! Anyways just wait....

*Goes into room to change into his karate kit to make him believe* grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 16, 2012
And the mo'r'on brags around as the only Mc with M.sc ? where is the literacy here for fucksake ?
Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by Revolva(m): 1:08pm On Dec 16, 2012
What tha heck a popular celebrity slap me omo I go return the slap with blow rush am down ... The blogger na fool o !! He was there naeto c dey slap am - well naeto c dey look for where him go show him tony montana power...idiot naetoc
Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by LesbianBoy(m): 1:08pm On Dec 16, 2012
pitoski:

i did not want to comment on your statement b'cos your username(Igbohater) says the kind of person you are.
Please my people lets not be tribalistics in every issue.
Naeto C did a very bad thing. even if the blogger slapped him before, he shld leave everything to the available securities. That is wat makes people regard you as a role model.
Genevieve Nnaji, a model i respected will not do such.
Genevieve nnaji a role model Are you ok how can someone that had a baby at the age of 15 be a role model.....RUBBISH!!!!
Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by Moodyup(f): 1:32pm On Dec 16, 2012
LesbianBoy:
Genevieve nnaji a role model Are you ok how can someone that had a baby at the age of 15 be a role model.....RUBBISH!!!!
there's no need to b so judgey,i heard she was raped
Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 16, 2012

Another fool, what of davido who beat up a taxi driver?
Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 16, 2012
Na wa o i used to think this guy was a cool dude o.'d only mc with an msc.' he he he I think he stil nids an msc in 'gentility'.
Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 16, 2012
LesbianBoy:

Every role model has an ugly past.
Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by 3direct: 1:49pm On Dec 16, 2012
Who's a blogger?
Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by ACM10: 1:57pm On Dec 16, 2012
all4naija: The worst people would be those who purchase the guy albums. Please, don't buy NaetoC record label. He's a fighter not a musician!
Kpele o cheesy
You for tell us say na u wey im wuzz dat gold medal slap. grin
Ndo! Hope say u don come back from the hospital? grin
Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by ACM10: 2:02pm On Dec 16, 2012
LesbianBoy:
Seriously, u will benefit from brain transplantation
Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by londoner: 2:08pm On Dec 16, 2012
Hmm.... I wonder if this is even true.

If this happened it is a big shame for grown people to fight, especially in public.

When a person accidentally steps on a woman's dress, he should immediately apologise.....simple

It does not excuse Naeto, but this blogger could have calmed the situation from the beginning, by showing some manners to Naeto's wife.

I doubt the story though, it either is incorrect or just a lie.....simple.

I can imagine, some rumour monger making up the part about military men stopping people from taking pictures of the fight. How else will he explain the lack of pics at a wedding.....a big wedding where people will be taking pics left right and centre, fight or not.

How would the military stop people from taking pics or putting in on video phone?

Sadly, the Nigerian print media feeds off lies an rumours these days.
Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by yuzedo: 2:47pm On Dec 16, 2012

**logs out forever** grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by ideylaff: 2:52pm On Dec 16, 2012
nollywood20: I wonder why I see hints of former President of Nigeria Chief Olusegun Obasanjo in the characteristics of Naeto C.

yes OBJ was once banging his mum when she was |minister, but it does not mean OBJ is Naeto Tyson C dad oooo. Shhhhh

Not sure if OBJ is still on the scene.... even his papa knew of what was going on, but na cultish move.. More pawa form wifey and Husband is ok with it..

Aso Rock Guest house 3... during OBJ's time....hmmmm shhhhh

used to have a lot of respect for the boy, but since moving with Dbanj and things they think the whole world revolves around dem.
Musicians are a dime a dozen these days....

yeye BOY . who he marry wey we nor go hear word...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/917966_Chief_Olusegun_Obasanjo_and_Naeto_C_JPG274ab01ff6b9453fd642a2ea16df61a0
Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by Tedpgrass: 3:14pm On Dec 16, 2012
Cool Kizzy: fake story - naija can lie shaa,

read that story again and tell ur self the truth.
So millitary men can just spring up and join hands with anybody to beat anybody? Or Neto C came with millitary men to a wedding? How many are they to bar a whole crowd from taking pix? Even after the fight? And i tell u, even idris abdulkarim, terry G or davido will not push someone for stepping on hubby's cloths let alone the gentle Neto C, we all know how he was slapped at a hotel in Benin by co-entertainers, he only filled a law suite, oh and lest i forget, he is a barrister and knows the dos and donts.

Neeeext!

Barrister

When n where did he get his degree

Some pre-med in USA n MSc in Energy mgt.... doesn't translate to LLB pls!!!

Pls get ur information correctly!!!!!!

Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by Jyde89: 3:23pm On Dec 16, 2012
Freeopod: If the story is true then he's nothing but a foolish fool
foolish fool, haba choose one abeg no kill am.
Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by blackbeau1(f): 3:40pm On Dec 16, 2012
And later,somebody will call him a role-model
Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by yomalex(m): 3:43pm On Dec 16, 2012
We are a violent people.
Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by femliany(m): 4:18pm On Dec 16, 2012
Let someone tell him to try it @ Mushin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bob Marley Day 2013 - Tribute To A Legend / Skuki Peeshaun Leaves Tattoo Shop In Pain / Angela Okorie Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today, Shares Lovely Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.