Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos (25116 Views)

See What Alibaba Caught A Lady Doing At DJ Jimmy Jatt's Party (18+ Photo) / Billionaires Femi Otedola,Aliko Dangote,Others At DJ Cuppy's Africa Event(Pics / NaetoC's Wife Delivers Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by naiko: 11:02am On Dec 16, 2012
@ seedord247,u don talk am finis oo.guys train ur physical sef as much as u can,hit the gym,train karate,boxing and etc.naeto c abi wetin dem cal am no go try dat kind wit me for road now,haba b4 in military ppl arrive enuff jam for in bodi.it's so sad wat we get 2 read about many of artist dis days
Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by livingstoneony(m): 11:03am On Dec 16, 2012
topeorekoy: For those who witnessed this show of shame by popular Nigerian rapper, Naetochuckwu Chikwe otherwise known as Naeto C, at the wedding reception of DJ Neptunes, formerly with Raypower FM, held at the City Hall, Lagos Island, surprise and eyesore were words they used in describing how the son of a former Aviation Minister, Kema Chikwe descended himself low like a street urchin.

Eyewitnesses described Naeto C as Oshodi area boys especially with the way he reportedly torn the cloth of a popular blogger with Sturvs Media identified as Lewis Grant, who is the Vice President, Business Development, Sturvs Media Ltd.

As the gist goes, Lewis was said to have mistakenly stepped on Nicole Chukwueke, Naeto C's wife's dress, who was standing right behind Lewis along with her husband, Naeto C while he (Lewis) was taking pictures of DJ Neptunes and his wife at the reception. Probably to show to his wife how caring he is and how he can fight for her, Naeto C was reported to have pushed Lewis and commanded him to get away from his presence.

The eyewitness, who narrated this story said that Lewis reportedly told Naeto C not to command him like a boy. This statement by Lewis to Naeto C landed him (Lewis) a 'special gold medal'; 'a hot slap' on his face.

One of the eyewitnesses that Naeto C didn't stop there as he reportedly took his fight with this blogger further by tearing Lewis' shirt. Soon, some military men reportedly joined in giving Lewis the beating of his life until one of Lewis' aunties at the party intervened.

It was learnt that the military men barred people from taking pictures while Naeto C was busy flexing his muscles with Lewis.

Source- http://topeorekoya..com/2012/12/naeto-c-beats-up-blogger-at-dj-neptunes.html#more
mr lewis should sue d nicca chikina!*smh*
Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by KINGwax(m): 11:05am On Dec 16, 2012
In this modern era, its so impossible for jst not a snap of the scene!
So, it's either a pix start circulating or u shut it!
Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by ORAFA(m): 11:14am On Dec 16, 2012
Una no knw say neww cloth dey shak head? U go march new wife new cloth wetin u expect? No be new slap? Abeg jor leave Naeto jare.... D guy supposed shout YES BOSS as him collect the slap sef.

Nex time oga cameraman, use ur rear mirror so dat u go see who u wan march. CASE CLOSED.............next topic

Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by freecocoa(f): 11:17am On Dec 16, 2012
hornipipe: Does it look like a joke ? angry
Okay then.
Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by hubreality(m): 11:17am On Dec 16, 2012
Igbo_hater: Another Igbo tout on the loose. Igbos are the cause of shame in this country. A.ssholes
Sorry, haters nearest home is the graveyard.
Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by steeviee(m): 11:22am On Dec 16, 2012
freecocoa: You see your miserable life?

Illogical you say? And the trash you typed is logical? You are the biggest tosser alive, may the gods of your village use you to do ngwo ngwo aturu iberibe like you.

You think that if the supposed soldiers didn't join in, Nutri C will just beat up an able bodied man and bounce away unscathed? You must be a goat with a mosquito brain, blawdy person.
May thunder tear your flat yansh. Foolish imp like you! May the gods of ur idiotic village remain fed by your bland brains. You make peoples' issues ur bed-time stories. Go and marry let your man prove to you that he's capable. Dyke!

1 Like

Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 16, 2012
steeviee:
May thunder tear your flat yansh. Foolish imp like you! May the gods of ur idiotic village remain fed by your bland brains. You make peoples' issues ur bed-time stories. Go and marry let your man prove to you that he's capable. Dyke!
freecocoa: You see your miserable life?

Illogical you say? And the trash you typed is logical? You are the biggest tosser alive, may the gods of your village use you to do ngwo ngwo aturu iberibe like you.

You think that if the supposed soldiers didn't join in, Nutri C will just beat up an able bodied man and bounce away unscathed? You must be a goat with a mosquito brain, blawdy person.

Na waoh, the two of una wan start your own fight on top nutri C.... grin
Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by crisycent: 11:27am On Dec 16, 2012
Afta this naeto c guy was beaten at a show in Benin city, he's finally found someone he can tear his clothes......woman wrapper.......

2 Likes

Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by freecocoa(f): 11:31am On Dec 16, 2012
steeviee:
grin kwa grin kwa grin kwa grin.

See this frustrated hopeless son of a thousand fathers coming here to flex tiny muscles o, shocked.

Its obvious you are a motor park tout otherwise what's your explanation for defending Neato C? You know what? Don't even bother, your stupidity is speaking loud enough for you, uncircumcised psycho like you, uwa ka angry.

2 Likes

Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by Pain(m): 11:36am On Dec 16, 2012
crisycent: Afta this naeto c guy was beaten at a show in Benin city, he's finally found someone he can tear his clothes......woman wrapper.......

I must tell you this. Nat C is one hell of an arrogant crap ass. Met him a couple of times. I remember sitting at a table next to his @ a dinner sometime ago. I recall him blaming the problems of Nigeria on "Poor People". In fact he said he hated poor people and that most of them are jealous witches. Every one on his table laughed and he felt good about it. Wow !

2 Likes

Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by ujukala: 11:40am On Dec 16, 2012
I don't think he is trying to prove anything in this show of madness. This is an easy thing both men could have solved amicably.
Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by buchibabe: 11:45am On Dec 16, 2012
Agbero C ....what was he feelin like? Idiot
Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by steeviee(m): 11:50am On Dec 16, 2012
freecocoa: grin kwa grin kwa grin kwa grin.

See this frustrated hopeless son of a thousand fathers coming here to flex tiny muscles o, shocked.

Its obvious you are a motor park tout otherwise what's your explanation for defending Neato C? You know what? Don't even bother, your stupidity is peaking loud enough for you, uncircumcised psycho like you, uwa ka angry.
grin make i liv u 'cos you are Confused. You prolly used to have wet dreams re naeto C b4 he married, now you are obsessed. I know ur type. Useless scallywag. Oya new topic: Naeto C spat on freemonkey! Choke on your new topic
Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by poweredcom(m): 11:51am On Dec 16, 2012
If na me naeto c beat I go just pretend to be dead --after dat dem go see wahala sey dem wan kill me I go just dey there for ground -- wedding go scatter foolish naeto c
Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by sundaybam(m): 11:52am On Dec 16, 2012
If the story is true. Naeto c fall my hand be that
Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by Jerros213(m): 11:55am On Dec 16, 2012
I REALLY WISH IT WERE LINDA IKEJI OR LAILA IKEJI THAT GOT BEATEN BLACK AND BLUE LIKE THIS,ALL THE JOBLESSBLOGGERS...F>UCK EM ALL. LEAVE THEM CELEBRITIES ALONE,AND QUIT THE PAPARAZZI AND S.HITTY GOSSIPS.GETTING THEMSELVES POPULAR FOR SNOOPING ON FAMOUS PEOPLE WHO WORKED THEIR TALENTS OFF GETTING TO WHERE THEY ARE.THESE SO CALLED (NIGERIAN) BLOGGERS ANNOY.I WILL EVEN STAB ONE OF THEM IF THEY CROSS MY PATH....WOE BETIDE YOU ALL!!!!
Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by obongGODAkpan(m): 11:59am On Dec 16, 2012
His mother should apologies to Nigerians for failing in his upbringing. Meanwhile dont we have courts in naija?

1 Like

Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by elrony(m): 12:00pm On Dec 16, 2012
Fake news dat make me say WTf
Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by mrperfect(m): 12:01pm On Dec 16, 2012
With alcoholic drinks around anything could happen.

1 Like

Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by olempe(m): 12:06pm On Dec 16, 2012
Disappointed..
Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by ACM10: 12:06pm On Dec 16, 2012
slap1: Really disappointed, I thought that dude has at least half a brain. The wife should be careful, the next 'gold medal' could be hers.
hahahahaha grin
Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by chilopat: 12:09pm On Dec 16, 2012
The only mc with a slap.sc, mumu boy
Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by agohavivi(f): 12:11pm On Dec 16, 2012
jaymichael: na Wetin bring tribalism for here now?
Help me ask the low-life.
Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by Aikayy: 12:13pm On Dec 16, 2012
freecocoa: grin kwa grin kwa grin kwa grin.

Its obvious you are a motor park tout otherwise what's your explanation for defending Neato C? You know what? Don't even bother, your stupidity is speaking loud enough for you, uncircumcised psycho like you, uwa ka angry.

R u a duck?
Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 16, 2012
Why his wife go wear 'operation sweep' clothe? If she didn't wear 'oversize' cloth, nobody for see anything to march! undecided undecided
Naetochukwu chikwe! Is that what they tot u during ya msc? Isi aki!

2 Likes

Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 16, 2012
The worst people would be those who purchase the guy albums. Please, don't buy NaetoC record label. He's a fighter not a musician!
Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by uzo4real(m): 12:19pm On Dec 16, 2012
Its like dat Tony Montana song dey enter I'm head, wanna form bad guy. He's just a mummies boy ooooo.
Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 16, 2012
afam4eva: If it's true then Naetochukwu is an 1diot. As for the blogger, is it that he armless or what? It's not even as if Naeto C is physically built. One punch on his tony montana face will render him paralyzed for minutes.
I am not sure you have been with Naeto, cos if you know him personally, you will know he is fucking fit. Truth is, his videos dont show how chubby he is, I often wondered. I totally support Naeto C, these poor and wretched looking cameramen-bloggers, paparazzi wannabes can be a pain in the ass sometimes, they always wanna get a bad shot to sell to soft magazines and promote their cheap blogs.
Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by samchide(m): 12:30pm On Dec 16, 2012
#wondering who will fight for TONTO DI**** : :DD lipsrsealed
Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by Smile4luv(m): 12:32pm On Dec 16, 2012
afam4eva:
Before the soldiers joined the fray, the blogger should have given him a heavy punch that will stand the test of time.
if the blogger had punched naeto c, he would have become a mega star today wit paparazzi following him. He went to snap photo, he would have become the man to be snapped
Re: NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos by freecocoa(f): 12:34pm On Dec 16, 2012
Aikayy:

R u a duck?
shey ducks can type where you come from, mstcheew.angry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vera Sidika: I Dumped Yomi Johnson Over Domestic Violence And Fetish Objects / Angela Okorie Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today, Shares Lovely Photos / Bob Marley Day 2013 - Tribute To A Legend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.