Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,109 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: Chopper Exploded Before Crashing - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: Chopper Exploded Before Crashing (31348 Views)

Chopper Crashes Into NDA Quarters In Kaduna (Photos) / Dead Bodies From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photos) / Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: Chopper Exploded Before Crashing by mathskill: 4:31pm On Dec 16, 2012
cap28:

no mate, youre missing the point - nigerian leaders are a den of theives and murderers, what you are seeing now is murderers and thieves fighting for supremacy and power, these scum bags do not give a shi.t about you or anyone else only themselves and how to continue to hold on to their positions of power and loot, this helicopter crash was planned by someone within their inner circle who will stop at nothing to RETAIN HIS POSITION OF POWER this is not about God and all the other gibberish you are spouting - if there was a just god he wouldnt allow nigeria to be the way it is - don't you think?
Did you read,understand and comprehend what i wrote at all.If you lack the interllect please seek someone else opinion.
Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: Chopper Exploded Before Crashing by Revolva(m): 4:36pm On Dec 16, 2012
bory09: Imam catch fire you dey ask for him moustache, what is the benefit. this people have died in a helicopter crash final, another man is in one corner enjoying his beer and planning how he will reach the vacant governor sit. Am not suprise if another man life no spoil how another man life go dey better. Such is life
I beg help me tell dem if dem like make dem put missle inside the copter they are not important to me they can't help change the price of garri for oyingbo market rip
Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: Chopper Exploded Before Crashing by cap28: 4:41pm On Dec 16, 2012
mathskill: Did you read,understand and comprehend what i wrote at all.If you lack the interllect please seek someone else opinion.

yes i did and i reiterate that this is not about your white jesus or God but about selfish, greedy bastards who couldnt give two fcks about you and I.
Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: Chopper Exploded Before Crashing by Vincent41(m): 4:47pm On Dec 16, 2012
werepeLeri: YEAH. OP.

See how dey are saying, lets kill him. Abi? We can see in the picture very well.

Rubbish.

See how the chopper exploded right there in the picture.

R....I....P fellas
Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: Chopper Exploded Before Crashing by jamst(m): 4:55pm On Dec 16, 2012
who knows if there were planted bombs inside the helicopter
Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: Chopper Exploded Before Crashing by lorddannie: 4:58pm On Dec 16, 2012
iamtheprincipal:

I knew it all that the Northern Oligachy, the main sponsors of BOKO HARAM is at work. They planted a device in the helicopter before it left Bayelsa & they have succeeded in uprooting Yakowa & Azizi but GOD will avenge their deaths.
GOD will expose and subdue the Enemies of Nigeria.
the bokoharams have contributed their quota in furthering their jihadist course. To them killing an infidel in authority while sacrificing their lives means nothing. They will be rewarded with 72 v.irgins in heaven,while the infidels rot in hell. How on earth would a governor be so dumb to allow a boko pilot him? Watch it, the attacks on christians and churches in kaduna would reduce if not end, mark my words.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: Chopper Exploded Before Crashing by clifflining(m): 5:00pm On Dec 16, 2012
yohanna zack: Right here in kaduna, a hausa man called on a radio program fo pepo to xtend deir condolences to d birif family and d entire state. A hausa man called dat he is happy over d governor's death, dat his person wil now take over, when the presenter tried to let him knw dat it was wrong, d man insisted dat, dats his own way of condolence. A friend called frm Zaria dat there is alot of jubilation takin place over there. And i wonder why sombody wil be happy dat someone is dead. No human feelin. Nigeria, God wil help us.
lorddannie: the bokoharams have contributed their quota in furthering their jihadist course. To them killing an infidel in authority while sacrificing their lives means nothing. They will be rewarded with 72 v.irgins in heaven,while the infidels rot in hell. How on earth would a governor be so dumb to allow a boko pilot him?
yohanna zack: Right here in kaduna, a hausa man called on a radio program fo pepo to xtend deir condolences to d birif family and d entire state. A hausa man called dat he is happy over d governor's death, dat his person wil now take over, when the presenter tried to let him knw dat it was wrong, d man insisted dat, dats his own way of condolence. A friend called frm Zaria dat there is alot of jubilation takin place over there. And i wonder why sombody wil be happy dat someone is dead. No human feelin. Nigeria, God wil help us.
Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: Chopper Exploded Before Crashing by clifflining(m): 5:01pm On Dec 16, 2012
Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: Chopper Exploded Before Crashing by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 16, 2012
ismhab: Jonathan at work, he wants to kill azazi, for saying PDP is boko haram and boko haram is PDP, not knowing that his right hand side man yakowa, will among those that will die with him.

If you are called upon to explain this your statement, can you gracefully do so
Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: Chopper Exploded Before Crashing by caesaraba(m): 5:11pm On Dec 16, 2012
As far as I'm concerned, politicians have no religion, tribe or allegiance except for their party affiliations. All of you trading insults here have never been factored into the decisions of these politicians. To them, you are just statistics on sheets of paper. So don't get too agitated.

Concentrate on your lives. Some men just died.....it's no different from those who died last week on the highways and also those who will die in the future. "....a time to be born and a time to die." That is life.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: Chopper Exploded Before Crashing by etudaddy(m): 5:11pm On Dec 16, 2012
Intrepid!:
Nigerian Navy chopper with bigwigs na im Timi Dakolo wey nobody sabi dey claim say e suppose enter. Dem suppose give that modafoka slap for trying to attain some measure of popularity with this disaster. RIP to the dead. The people that caused this crash know themselves.
see me see trouble oo. Dat dakolo deserve presidential slap.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: Chopper Exploded Before Crashing by j4jj: 5:13pm On Dec 16, 2012
Nija with there different stories!abeg na Only God knows wat wil happen in d nxt minutes
Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: Chopper Exploded Before Crashing by j4jj: 5:14pm On Dec 16, 2012
Nija with there different stories!abeg na Only God knows wat wil happen in d nxt minutes so surrender ur life to Jesus
Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: Chopper Exploded Before Crashing by lain: 5:15pm On Dec 16, 2012
omicron: Suicide-Bomber pilots? I think so too.
politicians especially from the south who like flying should make sure dat their pilot is not a nothern moslem bcause now every nothern moslem is a potential suicide bomber... Boko haram has penetrated so much into the northerners in the corridor of power
Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: Chopper Exploded Before Crashing by jamst(m): 5:19pm On Dec 16, 2012
we will neva knw if dis was an assasination,buh if dey can find those burnt bodies of the victims therefore dat chopper was shot down by an RPG
Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: Chopper Exploded Before Crashing by sirugos(m): 5:26pm On Dec 16, 2012
Intrepid!:
Nigerian Navy chopper with bigwigs na im Timi Dakolo wey nobody sabi dey claim say e suppose enter. Dem suppose give that modafoka slap for trying to attain some measure of popularity with this disaster. RIP to the dead. The people that caused this crash know themselves.
The chopper is owned by the Nigerian Navy and is said to have been shuttling repeatedly between Port Harcourt, Yenogoa and Okoroba, the town where an aide to President Goodluck Jonathan, Oronto Douglas, was burying his father over the weekend so timi dakolo might be right. Is a hired helicopter to conveyed guest to d location
Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: Chopper Exploded Before Crashing by mabelly: 6:05pm On Dec 16, 2012
Air Crashes, Weekends and Sacrificial Circles
By Femi Fani-Kayode
Every single major air crash in Nigeria in the
last 10 years has taken place on a weekend.
EAS Airline crashed in Kano on June 4th 2002
resulting in the loss of 77 souls. This took
place on a weekend. Bellview Airlines crashed
in Lisa village just outside Lagos on 22oct
2005 resulting in the loss of 117 souls. This
took place on a…weekend. Sosolisso Airline
crashed in Port Harcourt on 10 December
2005 resulting in the loss of 108 souls. This
took place on a weekend. ADC crashed in
Abuja on 29th Oct. 2006 resulting in the loss
of 105 souls. This took place on a weekend.

A Nigerian military plane crashed in Oko
village, Benue state on Sept. 17th 2006 with
the loss of 15 Generals of the Nigerian Army.
This took place on a weekend. Wings Aviation
Airline crashed on March 15th 2008 in Cross
Rivers state with the loss of 3 souls. This took
place on a weekend. In 2009 and 2010 there
were a series of small light aircraft crashes,
an airforce jet crash and helicopter crashes in
Kano, Lagos and Kaduna that took place each
resulting in the loss of life. They mostly took
place on a weekend. An OAS Helicopter
crashed in Ife Odan in Osun state on 29th
July 2011 resulting in the loss of three lives.
This took place on a weekend.
On June 2nd 2012 A Nigerian cargo plane
shot off the runway into the highway behind
Accra’s Kotoka Int.Airport resulting in the
deaths of 10 Ghanaian souls that were
driving past the airport in a bus. This took
place on a weekend. The following day on
June 3rd 2012 Dana Air crashed into a
residential area in the suburbs of Lagos
resulting in the loss of 176 souls. This took
place on a weekend.
Curiously the Dana crash of June 3rd, 2012,
took place exactly 10 years and one month
(less one day) after the EAS crash of 3rd May
2002 took place. This clearly represents the
end of a 10 year sacrificial cycle.Another
curious fact is that there had been an earlier
ADC Airline plane crash on 7th November
1996 in which 142 souls had perished.
Exactly 10 years (less 9 days) later, on 29th
Oct 2006, another ADC Airline plane crashed
again with the loss of 105 souls. This again
represents the end of a ten year sacrificial
cycle.
The author, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode is a
former minister of aviation
Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: Chopper Exploded Before Crashing by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 16, 2012
nex: Suntai's crash was no accident, and the urgency to ferry him to that their special hospital in Germany to render him brain-dead was well orchestrated. So also, this crash was not an error. Internal elements, who have been causing crises in the PDP are being sieved out. I'm beginning to doubt the accidental nature of the Dana crash even. After all, the airline was even given an award for what they did.
interesting,
Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: Chopper Exploded Before Crashing by ochallo: 6:34pm On Dec 16, 2012
Yahaya85: why we wont be happy when u are also happy when our dear yar,adua died?.
you are a fool
Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: Chopper Exploded Before Crashing by ismhab(m): 6:43pm On Dec 16, 2012
okpara ugo:

If you are called upon to explain this your statement, can you gracefully do so
BIG YES
Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: Chopper Exploded Before Crashing by ebucha: 7:02pm On Dec 16, 2012
gboss4sure: I suspect the pilots of that ill fated chopper
may God forgive you. two naval officers that past out of NDA few years ago and just got married will take their own life? RIP Lt (NN) A sowole my coursemate

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: Chopper Exploded Before Crashing by Ibime(m): 7:34pm On Dec 16, 2012
Intrepid!:

This your yarns sef no follow.

Timi is heavily patronised by Ijaw politicians like Alaibe, Douglas, Azazi etc and is often found performing at their functions and well paid to do so. Why can't he ride helicopter with those who enjoy his performances?
Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: Chopper Exploded Before Crashing by iamtheprincipal: 7:34pm On Dec 16, 2012
geez*:
It has been reported that the ill-fated helicopter, that the governor of Kaduna state, Patrick Yakowa, a former National Security Adviser, Owoye Azazi, and four others, were travelling in, burst into flames, before plunging into the creeks.

The Presidency released a statement last night, confirming that Yakowa and Azazi, and their aides, Dauda Tsoho and Mohammed Kama; and the pilots, Murtala Daba and Adeyemi Sowole, reportedly died in the crash. Eye witnesses say they were burnt beyond recognition.

The chopper is owned by the Nigerian Navy and is said to have been shuttling repeatedly between Port Harcourt, Yenogoa and Okoroba, the town where an aide to President Goodluck Jonathan, Oronto Douglas, was burying his father over the weekend. The governor and the former Security chief, were on their way to Port Harcourt, enroute Abuja.

Multiple reports say the carrier wobbled shortly after it stabilized in air and then plummeted into the swamps around 2.30pm.

This is the third air disaster this year, after a Dana plane crashed on June 3, killing all 153 passengers on board. Another crash which involved Taraba State’s governor, Danbaba Suntai, occured in October, leaving him brain-dead.

http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/12/16/bayelsa-helicopter-crash-chopper-exploded-crashing-killing-yakowa-azazi-4-others/
Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: Chopper Exploded Before Crashing by rabzy01: 7:54pm On Dec 16, 2012
Na so life be. The way you
follow go reach the top of
a tree na the same way
you go follow come down.
The man got there as a
result of someone's death
so it is natural if he left
there as a result of death.
And so shall it be with the
other one. Just wait for
the time, it could be very
soon.
Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: Chopper Exploded Before Crashing by Eziachi: 8:03pm On Dec 16, 2012
omicron: Suicide-Bomber pilots? I think so too.
Well, now then, Jonathan should take to trekking henceforth, or they will be sending the remaining suicide pilot his way, according to your idiotic theory. Some of you needs help.
I didn't realised that you guys fed Yar Adua with some contaminated garri- Gabon, so that Jonathan can take over?

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: Chopper Exploded Before Crashing by Eziachi: 8:06pm On Dec 16, 2012
Standing5: When we consider the fact Yakowa is a christian, the topic may not just be a surprise.
Of course, just as Sultan Dasuki that died in an mishap, not long ago was also a christian, so that a christian will become the new Sultan of Sokoto.
Bigotry has not boundary or language. Honestly!

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: Chopper Exploded Before Crashing by Eziachi: 8:13pm On Dec 16, 2012
oluwaisaac: Take T.B.Joshua seriously henceforth...now I have some regard for his prohecies.
Yeah! you should take me serious too, because I predicted that more people will die on Nigerian death trap roads this year more than last year. I am a bloody god, not a prophet. I am a genius.
Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: Chopper Exploded Before Crashing by Eziachi: 8:17pm On Dec 16, 2012
claremont: I suspect sabotage. A well-maintained and expertly manned aircraft/helicopter doesn't just drop from the sky.
I bet you have a copy of the the helicopters servicing history beside you now?
The Air France Concorde that drop from the sky too, I was told was serviced at Jankara market workshop garage.
God help us if Jonathan is to swallow some Mangala fish bone with his fufu dinner one day.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: Chopper Exploded Before Crashing by Eziachi: 8:23pm On Dec 16, 2012
jimino: In as much as i dislyk GEJ, i wil advice him 2 bcare because d boko haram members in his government hv step up der fight.
With a disliker like you, who needs are liker? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: Chopper Exploded Before Crashing by Eziachi: 8:29pm On Dec 16, 2012
Opoki: This is what you get when you serve your fatherland whole-heartedly.

Yakowa was d first christian governor and people dislike his being so much for that.
Azazi came out clean to say boko-haram na PDP!
So someone in uncle Jona's administration use one stone to kill 2 unwanted birds.
And how many tippers of stone did they use for Yar Adua, if I may ask?
By the way, what is this Yakowa's legacy be now? Just being a governor of Kaduna who go to the church when he has plenty of time on sundays to spare instead of a mosque when he is not busy flying on fridays?
Just asking!
Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: Chopper Exploded Before Crashing by Eziachi: 8:34pm On Dec 16, 2012
gboss4sure: I suspect the pilots of that ill fated chopper
Of course you are. I bet he was dancing owambe as the plane was about to hit the ground.
God! I love Nigerians. With reasoning as warped as this, no wonder your crooked rulers takes you lot for fools and they are right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Working In Seychelles / Workers Shut Down Lagos Airport, Travellers Stranded / 12 Reasons Why Italy Is The Most Racist Nation In The Western World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.