Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Ladies, Who Would Marry? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies, Who Would Marry? (808 Views)

For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) / I Would Marry My Wife All Over Again – Lai Muhammed / A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Who Would Marry? by hrmkz: 1:14pm On Dec 16, 2012
I have come acrross varing opinions about women choice of Men they will accept to marry. Considering there profession and there availability, which choice of men will you accept to marry (lawyers, bankers, doctors etc). Which of these profession has time for there families?
Re: Ladies, Who Would Marry? by k2039: 1:20pm On Dec 16, 2012
If I were a lady, I will choose a man who loves me, a man who will try as much as possible to create time inspite of his tight schedule.
Re: Ladies, Who Would Marry? by Caracta(f): 1:46pm On Dec 16, 2012
Profession? Wow! I've never thought of that. lol..
For me, i don't have a preference. Just love me and carry me in your spirit. Let me be his profession...lol
Also, he must not be into illegal activities. I heard male doctors are very romantic. Is it true?
Re: Ladies, Who Would Marry? by Caseless: 10:21pm On Dec 16, 2012
Caracta: Profession? Wow! I've never thought of that. lol..
For me, i don't have a preference. Just love me and carry me in your spirit. Let me be his profession...lol
Also, he must not be into illegal activities. I heard male doctors are very romantic. Is it true?
look no further.....pretty!
Re: Ladies, Who Would Marry? by TableLeg(m): 10:24pm On Dec 16, 2012
k2039: If I were a lady, I will choose a man who loves me, a man who will try as much as possible to create time inspite of his tight schedule.
its a shame you are not a lady undecided
Re: Ladies, Who Would Marry? by k2039: 10:32pm On Dec 16, 2012
Table Leg :

lol, I wish I was for the sake of this thread, grin
Re: Ladies, Who Would Marry? by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 17, 2012
k2039: If I were a lady, I will choose a man who loves me, a man who will try as much as possible to create time inspite of his tight schedule.
Bros how far na ? Are you the 'family section' version of Mynd ?
No offences meant but to be candid you sound like him, post like him, and respond to all topics , just like he does.
I even have this gut feeling that you will attack me for this post. Just the same damn thing he would have done too. *revealing*
Re: Ladies, Who Would Marry? by Mynd44: 8:59am On Dec 17, 2012
Guitarlife: Bros how far na ? Are you the 'family section' version of Mynd ?
No offences meant but to be candid you sound like him, post like him, and respond to all topics , just like he does.
I even have this gut feeling that you will attack me for this post. Just the same damn thing he would have done too. *revealing*
I guess when you are infatuated with someone you just find it difficult to keep his name off your fingers.

Attention seeking is a bad thing
Re: Ladies, Who Would Marry? by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 17, 2012
Mynd_44:
I guess when you are infatuated with someone you just find it difficult to keep his name off your fingers.

Attention seeking is a bad thing
Mynd c'mon, I never said anything indicting. I was asking the dude an honest question now you've confirmed my suggestion. Seriously , How did you find this post out of a million psts on nairaland ? Mynd, do you see where my confusion stems from ?
Re: Ladies, Who Would Marry? by k2039: 8:17pm On Dec 17, 2012
Guitarlife: Bros how far na ? Are you the 'family section' version of Mynd ?

It never occured to you that thesame person could be operating the two handles.
Re: Ladies, Who Would Marry? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 17, 2012
k2039:

Yeah! I got it now.
Re: Ladies, Who Would Marry? by k2039: 9:20pm On Dec 17, 2012
Guitarlife: Mynd c'mon, I never said anything indicting. I was asking the dude an honest question now you've confirmed my suggestion. Seriously , How did you find this post out of a million psts on nairaland ? Mynd, do you see where my confusion stems from ?

It never occured to you that using the local search will refer mynd to this post since his name was mentioned.
Re: Ladies, Who Would Marry? by Mynd44: 3:45am On Dec 18, 2012
k2039:

You get time
Re: Ladies, Who Would Marry? by tpia1: 12:28am On Dec 19, 2012
Table Leg :

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help...... / 10 Ways You’re Being Unfaithful To Your Spouse And You Don’t Even Know It / 10yrs Old Boy Thrown Into River For Witchcraft, Survives !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.