Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:53 PM

For The Ladies - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For The Ladies (820 Views)

To The Ladies, Whats The Best Way To Care For Your Private Part / Questions For The Ladies / For The Ladies: Moving Out Of Your Parent's House, Yay Or Nay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Ladies by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 13, 2013
You give him 360 on bed cheesy you dress multi colorcheesy you fix brazilian hair and put on designerscheesy you have blackberry 10:Dyou bleach till you are brighter than your destinycheesy he dumps you later tongue grin. You start saying you gave him all, you are so pretty......let me tell you "you are a learner" . You lack motherly value in you cos sex and beauty is not enough for men, good inner personality matters even dangote won't buy brazilian hair for 90k rather he will sell indomie to you and collect 20naira cheesycheesycheesy
Re: For The Ladies by seedord247(m): 12:11am On Jan 13, 2013
How does pple get access to post freely this dayz? shocked
Re: For The Ladies by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 13, 2013
seedord247: How does pple get access to post freely this dayz? shocked

Sense of humor seems very expensive for you to purchase.
My message will be passed across to the wise ones who need's a change
Re: For The Ladies by seedord247(m): 12:19am On Jan 13, 2013
colly227:

Sense of humor seems very expensive for you to purchase.
My message will be passed across to the wise ones who need's a change

Permanent brain disorder..... Hope you are save before its too late.. Pele ti ee
Re: For The Ladies by baby124: 12:23am On Jan 13, 2013
I really don't understand the point of this post. What is so funny? How old are you? Mtscheew! You need some new brain cells.
Re: For The Ladies by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 13, 2013
If actually you picked nothing sensible in my post then I consider you a dead brain....your signature tells me you wasted your talent chasing hawkers. So sad
Re: For The Ladies by Nobody: 12:28am On Jan 13, 2013
baby_123: I really don't understand the point of this post. What is so funny? How old are you? Mtscheew! You need some new brain cells.

Baby 123....I'd love to tell my age, but unfortunately I know you can't count that high.
Re: For The Ladies by seedord247(m): 12:31am On Jan 13, 2013
baby_123: I really don't understand the point of this post. What is so funny? How old are you? Mtscheew! You need some new brain cells.

Lmfaooo. grin
Re: For The Ladies by seedord247(m): 12:32am On Jan 13, 2013
colly227: If actually you picked nothing sensible in my post then I consider you a dead brain....your signature tells me you wasted your talent chasing hawkers. So sad

Like ya signature say.... Discombobulated anthropoid. angry cheesy
Re: For The Ladies by Nobody: 12:43am On Jan 13, 2013
seedord247:

Like ya signature say.... Discombobulated anthropoid. angry cheesy

I refuse to have a battle of words with grammatically unarmed person. I don't know what makes you so st.upid, but it really works! grin
Re: For The Ladies by seedord247(m): 1:14am On Jan 13, 2013
colly227:

I refuse to have a battle of words with grammatically unarmed person. I don't know what makes you so st.upid, but it really works! grin

Awwwww...... Animaniac.... Like i said.. Pele tie. undecided
Re: For The Ladies by Nobody: 1:25am On Jan 13, 2013
seedord247:

Awwwww...... Animaniac.... Like i said.. Pele tie. undecided

Listen, are you always this st.upid or are you just making a special effort today? You are an amazing blueprint to build an i.diot.....just keep writing you might say something sensible after hundred posts.
Re: For The Ladies by seedord247(m): 1:28am On Jan 13, 2013
colly227:

Listen, are you always this st.upid or are you just making a special effort today? You are an amazing blueprint to build an idiot.....just keep writing you might say something sensible after hundred posts.

Awww you dont need to tell me your age son.... You copied it from google...hahaha grin google hard maybe you can prove to me that you are not an escaped imbeciile. grin
Re: For The Ladies by Nobody: 1:34am On Jan 13, 2013
seedord247:

Awww you dont need to tell me your age son.... You copied it from google...hahaha grin google hard maybe you can prove to me that you are not an escaped imbeciile. grin

Bros I am tired of you oooo but opposite charges attract sha. I just hope you attract more sensible and intelligent people like me.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It So Hard To Do Right And So Easy To Do Wrong? / Wedding Toast Suggestions / Family Accountability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.