Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,277 members, 7,954,094 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:17 PM

Picture Of Actress Ngozi Nwosu Looking Frail - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Actress Ngozi Nwosu Looking Frail (3575 Views)

Is Nollywood Actress Ngozi Ezeonu Sick Too? She Loses Weight Drastically (photos / Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India / Actress Ngozi Nwosu Is Critically Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Actress Ngozi Nwosu Looking Frail by yeo: 5:44pm On Dec 16, 2012
That veteran Nollywood actress Ngozi Nwosu is suffering from Kidney related ailment is not news. The fact that no one except MTN (that I know about) has tried to help this woman is shocking. We should not wait till God forbid something bad happens to her then we start crying and writing beautiful eulogies. Let's all contribute and make sure this woman does not die.

Our actors and actresses who have struggled and sacrificed to make sure Nollywood has a future should not be allowed to die. They should be celebrated when they are alive. Please let's try to help, nothing is too small.

Photo Credit.....STELLADIMOKOKORKUS

http://.com/2012/12/actress-ngozi-nwosu-looking-extremely.html

Re: Picture Of Actress Ngozi Nwosu Looking Frail by channel190(m): 9:12pm On Dec 16, 2012
Is this on front page?
No,
Am blind
Re: Picture Of Actress Ngozi Nwosu Looking Frail by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 16, 2012
@OP
if these Nollywood stars were helping others (when at the top of their games) then common people that she helped would certainly help her back, but if these actors had absolutely NO IMPACT on the lives of common people in Nigeria then why do you expect anyone to help her? here is what you should ask yourself: why HER FAMILY AND FRIENDS dont help her, instead of hoping for common strangers to do so?

there are many peole in 9ja without a penny who "really" need help, i doubt this rich Nolly actor needs any more help than any other poor soul out there.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Actress Ngozi Nwosu Looking Frail by Ivynwa(f): 12:30am On Dec 17, 2012
Hey, Peace(Ngozi) atasiana aru(has leaned down too much). Poor dear. Mtcheeeeeww
I truly feel for her.

(1) (Reply)

CHEEK KABOB: These Body Piercings Make Your Navel Ring Look Easy / "Be Forming Love While I'm F***king Wizkid"- Lady Attacks Tania Omotayo On Twitt / Monalisa Chinda New Beautiful Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.