Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Paypal Or Mastercard/ Visa Card With Nigerian Billing Address Mostly Unaccepted - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paypal Or Mastercard/ Visa Card With Nigerian Billing Address Mostly Unaccepted (26628 Views)

PAYPAL Or Payoneer!Which One Do You Prefer Using For Collecting Your Earnings / Help Me Out, I Want To Own A Paypal Or Credit Card A/c / I Need Paypal Or Credit Card For Domain Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paypal Or Mastercard/ Visa Card With Nigerian Billing Address Mostly Unaccepted by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 9:50pm On May 24, 2012
femi1632: Hi Nairalanders,
Can you tell me how you guys make purchase over the internet. what are the good options available for someone living here in Nigeria to pay over the internet. I know that PayPal does not accept someone residing in Nigeria. How do I go about it to make online payment? Someone told me that MasterCard or Visa Card Issued here in Nigeria are mostly not accepted. Need your advice please.

You can now use UBA AFRICARD to solve this but for some sites that accept only PayPal,

you have no option than to use paypal and you can checkout here => http://apsense.cc/49ea48 to learn more about it and how to operate one in Nigeria
Re: Paypal Or Mastercard/ Visa Card With Nigerian Billing Address Mostly Unaccepted by ruchina500: 4:49pm On Apr 03, 2013
Thieves! Fraudsters! U guys shud go get busy with things that will fetch u clean money and stop bringing curse to ur on born generations. Ndi ori! I've been scammed online and I know how painful this can be![color=#770077][/color]
Re: Paypal Or Mastercard/ Visa Card With Nigerian Billing Address Mostly Unaccepted by sky101: 2:30am On Apr 06, 2013
emailguru: The way you guys are going about this paypal stuff is scary. Do you know that due to the noise we have made about the whole thing, paypal is now monitoring us?

My candid advice to any one who desires to use paypal from Nigeria is to seek for people who render buy for me services. I think this is better compared to the hide and seek game we play with our IP Address. If you are caught, I swear all your money will go with it. Be warned!

Most of the guys here will not just tell you the truth, they are just after your money. Watch out!

Thanks Mr.emailGuru.... This thread was really getting me alarmed!
I think most of these guys have been chopped before and now they want to do back...Crazy Circle!!
Re: Paypal Or Mastercard/ Visa Card With Nigerian Billing Address Mostly Unaccepted by handdymee: 12:47am On Jan 02, 2014
We buy PayPal Funds. 1** per USD. We help exchange your Paypal funds to Naira.
Instant Payment through Bank Transfer/quickteller.Transfer and Payment anytime of the day, even on holidays and weekends. Our Service is reliable.
Try Us today.
Re: Paypal Or Mastercard/ Visa Card With Nigerian Billing Address Mostly Unaccepted by Chiefigho: 7:09pm On Aug 01, 2015
Gud day everybody, please I have an online shop whre I seel africa art, but I intend to create an excroow account and a dollar payment processor so I can receive dollars directly into my domiccilary account. Please who has ideal on how I should go about it? Thanks. This is my No-08062493812
Re: Paypal Or Mastercard/ Visa Card With Nigerian Billing Address Mostly Unaccepted by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
Chiefigho:
Gud day everybody, please I have an online shop whre I seel africa art, but I intend to create an excroow account and a dollar payment processor so I can receive dollars directly into my domiccilary account. Please who has ideal on how I should go about it? Thanks. This is my No-08062493812

The dollar part payment gateway part.. Best bet is Emirate Payments. Emirate Payments is a Merchant account provider and fully supports Nigerian Entities. Including your own! Emirate Payments do not offer Escrow Services though but Merchant account for payment gateway/processor is a sure thing.

You receive your payments in Dollar, Euro or Pounds (You Choose) and have them wired in that same currency to your dom account.

* If you are using GTBank, you get your money the same day you request it! Less than 12 hours.

Apply today: https://emiratepayments.com
Email: intl.service@emiratepayments.com

Ask me for more details
Re: Paypal Or Mastercard/ Visa Card With Nigerian Billing Address Mostly Unaccepted by Chiefigho: 11:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
@coolsix, I just sent you a mail now, can I have your number.
Re: Paypal Or Mastercard/ Visa Card With Nigerian Billing Address Mostly Unaccepted by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 02, 2015
Chiefigho:
@coolsix, I just sent you a mail now, can I have your number.

Our sales email is intl.service@lhpay.net. Your mail would be replied as soon as it's seen.

Our customer phone is: (+357)-222-32358

Monday - Friday 8 - 4
Re: Paypal Or Mastercard/ Visa Card With Nigerian Billing Address Mostly Unaccepted by Techliet(m): 12:07am On Oct 28, 2016
what about Mycard Adp or ADP MYCARD?

(1) (2) (Reply)

CBN Identifies Fraudulent Loan Offer On Social Media / Yuletide: How Banks Cashed In On ATM Malfunction - Daily Trust / Cubana Hotel Promises 50 Jobs For South African Returnees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.