Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Akpors And His Wife - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Akpors And His Wife (1333 Views)

Boxing Day: When Your Landlord Catches You On Top Of His Wife / Akpors And Her Desperate Girlfriend.....lol / Mama Akpors And The Two Lawyer. Who Is Wise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akpors And His Wife by ginjalord: 9:48pm On Dec 16, 2012
get more jokes at www.codedfellaz.tk
Re: Akpors And His Wife by ginjalord: 9:55pm On Dec 16, 2012
get your wace gce jamb and neco expo now at www.codedfellaz.tk
get your freebrowsing trick on nokia fone black berry etc now at www.codedfellaz.tk
download your naija hip hop music now at www.codedfellaz.tk
download complet season movie at www.codedfellaz.tk
read latest word news at www.codedfellaz.tk
learn more tutorials about ,hacking craking, modding webdesign. webhacking etc
download mobile Apllication and game now at www.codedfellaz.tk
Re: Akpors And His Wife by BINGBAGBO1(m): 10:28pm On Dec 16, 2012
your mooda shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Akpors And His Wife by code0: 10:53pm On Dec 16, 2012
Brother, this is not a good way of trying to drive traffic to your site please. You'll only end up getting abuses and hatred from people. Learn how things could be done rightly. Stop fooling yourself.

1 Like

Re: Akpors And His Wife by Homar(m): 1:01pm On Dec 18, 2012
Op your father .
Re: Akpors And His Wife by yemmytee1(m): 5:26pm On Dec 18, 2012
Ur Gene...I which I can drop in Hell n drive off

(1) (Reply)

5 Things A Man Must Never Say To A Nigerian woman / Who Get Swag Pass / Please What Should I Do!? (viewers Discretion Advised ) + Pictures +18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.