Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

2-yr-old Child Offering Food To Her Mother - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 2-yr-old Child Offering Food To Her Mother (24612 Views)

How I Will Rule My Kingdom — 17 Yr Old Delta King / Female Child Contesting For King In Her Mother's Side / Nigerian Hookers Invade Denmark Offering Better Deals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2-yr-old Child Offering Food To Her Mother by harlos: 7:50pm On Dec 17, 2012
big deal 007:
Keep quite and learn. That's part of the common grammatical mistakes Nigerians make. Note: if you don't know the sex of a baby, you are allowed to refer to the baby as 'it'.
Just like asking the mother of a newly born baby...'is it a boy or a girl?' very correct. You DON'T say 'is he a boy or a girl?'. For more clarification you can ask or better still google it, some sites will give you more explanation on it. Kapish?
thank u for the little lesson anyway.
Re: 2-yr-old Child Offering Food To Her Mother by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 17, 2012
harlos: thank u for the little lesson anyway.
U r welcom
Re: 2-yr-old Child Offering Food To Her Mother by deletrue: 8:49pm On Dec 17, 2012
if this child na warri child, the picken go give sound slap to mother and even ask him mama na me do you? Bad luck woman.
Spend some time in warri. That is where indesciple take hand touch ground. Highly wrong city for children upbringing. Almost all the youths are very indesciple.
Re: 2-yr-old Child Offering Food To Her Mother by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 17, 2012
i said the picture was creepy, so the mod deleted my posts. ah so is this a controlled forum that i must say what everyones saying. well phuck it
Re: 2-yr-old Child Offering Food To Her Mother by onila(f): 9:17pm On Dec 17, 2012
deletrue: if this child na warri child, the picken go give sound slap to mother and even ask him mama na me do you? Bad luck woman.
Spend some time in warri. That is where indesciple take hand touch ground. Highly wrong city for children upbringing. Almost all the youths are very indesciple.
i thot they were cool pple
Re: 2-yr-old Child Offering Food To Her Mother by olumyde5(m): 10:04pm On Dec 17, 2012
Lov u momma
Re: 2-yr-old Child Offering Food To Her Mother by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 17, 2012
onila: A pic that's beyond description..

Two-year old child Vaishnavi feeding her mother Sangeeta, during the second National Convention on 'Children's Right to Food' in Bhopal, India. Sangeeta, a construction labour, lost both her hands in an accident during construction of a building at Multai township in Madhya Pradesh in 2001.

Like if you love your mother and would do anything for her wink Do you love your mother?

http://peopleawesome.com/read-1215.html

smiley smiley
Such a sweet child!!
Re: 2-yr-old Child Offering Food To Her Mother by onila(f): 10:39pm On Dec 17, 2012
*Kails*:

smiley smiley
Such a sweet child!!
smiley
Re: 2-yr-old Child Offering Food To Her Mother by onila(f): 10:39pm On Dec 17, 2012
*Kails*:

smiley smiley
Such a sweet child!!
smiley

Re: 2-yr-old Child Offering Food To Her Mother by OOLUSOGA(m): 11:41pm On Dec 17, 2012
freecocoa: Aww now I have tears welling up in my eyes.

What a lovely baby, God bless\ keep mother and child.

If only I still had my mum to feed, I'd give anything in the world to see her lovely face and smile again sad.

Those of you who still have theirs should be thankful and pray for her everyday, only a mother's love is 2nd to God's.
Re: 2-yr-old Child Offering Food To Her Mother by RichDad1(m): 5:35am On Dec 18, 2012
I missed you Mom
Re: 2-yr-old Child Offering Food To Her Mother by Ivynwa(f): 6:55am On Dec 18, 2012
You just look at that picture and simply have tears on your eyes. A 2 year old child with a beautiful heart, so engaged feeding its mother. Children of her age are geting pampered and at such early age she is doing such labour of love. Plenty hugs to the child from afar. The picture just tears at one's heartstrings.

freecocoa: Aww now I have tears welling up in my eyes.

What a lovely baby, God bless\ keep mother and child.

If only I still had my mum to feed, I'd give anything in the world to see her lovely face and smile again sad.

Those of you who still have theirs should be thankful and pray for her everyday, only a mother's love is 2nd to God's.

Come ere, hugs to you. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: 2-yr-old Child Offering Food To Her Mother by 5much(m): 7:51am On Dec 18, 2012
WOW. Dis is lovely.
Re: 2-yr-old Child Offering Food To Her Mother by Subuhanalahi: 9:02am On Dec 18, 2012
My mummy is my GOLD
Re: 2-yr-old Child Offering Food To Her Mother by samfibby(m): 9:07am On Dec 18, 2012
I'm in tears!!! cry
Re: 2-yr-old Child Offering Food To Her Mother by intercom: 9:53am On Dec 18, 2012
So touching, hmmm God help me to love my Parents
Re: 2-yr-old Child Offering Food To Her Mother by sharwn: 11:04am On Dec 18, 2012
AWwwwwwwwwwWWW>>.............................. cry[color=#990000][/color]
Re: 2-yr-old Child Offering Food To Her Mother by tpia1: 4:25pm On Dec 18, 2012
nobody knows what normal is anymore.

the point of reference is always what is not.

onila, why do you never talk about your mum?
Re: 2-yr-old Child Offering Food To Her Mother by onila(f): 9:27pm On Dec 18, 2012
cry
Re: 2-yr-old Child Offering Food To Her Mother by DollyParton1(f): 2:17am On Dec 20, 2012
awww cry cry cry cry

God bless this baby... May u live to attain greatness in Jesus name
Re: 2-yr-old Child Offering Food To Her Mother by IbnuUche(m): 10:00am On Aug 01, 2014
eyaaah, what a lovely child to sweet mummy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Ooni Ogunwusi's 42nd Birthday Celebration / Reps Move To Halt Alleged Plan By Edo State Govt To Split Benin Kingdom / Ado Ibrahim Of Ebiraland Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.