Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

2-yr-old Child Offering Food To Her Mother - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 2-yr-old Child Offering Food To Her Mother (24610 Views)

How I Will Rule My Kingdom — 17 Yr Old Delta King / Female Child Contesting For King In Her Mother's Side / Nigerian Hookers Invade Denmark Offering Better Deals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2-yr-old Child Offering Food To Her Mother by rosamaris: 2:44pm On Dec 17, 2012
ohhh so touching.

1 Like

Re: 2-yr-old Child Offering Food To Her Mother by bid4rich(m): 2:52pm On Dec 17, 2012
Love my mom buy she's no more

1 Like

Re: 2-yr-old Child Offering Food To Her Mother by emma2002(m): 2:56pm On Dec 17, 2012
...and there goess my tears flowing freely in front of my desk in the office...this action of the lass should have been in the reverse order, but see... Your destined for greatness little one!

1 Like

Re: 2-yr-old Child Offering Food To Her Mother by ayobase(m): 2:58pm On Dec 17, 2012
Thats why I LOVE ONILA!

Crazy and bizarre but soft-hearted!

1 Like

Re: 2-yr-old Child Offering Food To Her Mother by maumau1: 3:17pm On Dec 17, 2012
never knew my mum. when my 2 kids hug me every now and den i wounder what it wold have been to have me sit on my mums lap and hug her, kiss her and tell her how much i love her.
the love between mother and child is the only true love cus a mother can die for the child.

1 Like

Re: 2-yr-old Child Offering Food To Her Mother by Ucpet20(m): 3:18pm On Dec 17, 2012
Being handless is not being helpless

1 Like

Re: 2-yr-old Child Offering Food To Her Mother by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 17, 2012
yea yea tongue
what i wanna know is wtf is tha baggar that got her pregnant seeing that she'd lost her arms, and he wouldnt even stay around to feed her AND the kid?!

1 Like

Re: 2-yr-old Child Offering Food To Her Mother by sayso: 3:21pm On Dec 17, 2012
I love my Mum is just a statement from most posts here.That child did what most of us cannot do.
Very touching picture indeed.

1 Like

Re: 2-yr-old Child Offering Food To Her Mother by micki83(m): 3:26pm On Dec 17, 2012
401kk: Looks like he's giving her a cigarette.
U saw it too? I thot I was seeing things o!d pix is really sweet sha.thank God for d child.d woman might not hav any other person who has time to feed her everytime.mothers are great,but a child is also a sweet blessing.

1 Like

Re: 2-yr-old Child Offering Food To Her Mother by kandiikane(m): 3:38pm On Dec 17, 2012
Awwwh, that's so nice.

Regarding your question, I would kill and die for my mother.

1 Like

Re: 2-yr-old Child Offering Food To Her Mother by micki83(m): 3:38pm On Dec 17, 2012
It's awesome that everyone here loves their mom, (I love mine too),but dis pix is showing how sweet a child can also be to a parent,not d other way around.I hope I'll hav kids that'll make me love 'em as much as I love my mom.

1 Like

Re: 2-yr-old Child Offering Food To Her Mother by purposeDiva: 3:45pm On Dec 17, 2012
micki83:
U saw it too? I thot I was seeing things o!d pix is really sweet sha.thank God for d child.d woman might not hav any other person who has time to feed her everytime.mothers are great,but a child is also a sweet blessing.

Its α̇̇ glass of water not cigarette.

1 Like

Re: 2-yr-old Child Offering Food To Her Mother by purposeDiva: 3:48pm On Dec 17, 2012
micki83:

1 Like

Re: 2-yr-old Child Offering Food To Her Mother by Fulaman198(m): 3:50pm On Dec 17, 2012
Wow, God dey. Sad and emotional pictures.

1 Like

Re: 2-yr-old Child Offering Food To Her Mother by SELFWORTH: 5:02pm On Dec 17, 2012
I hope these pictures put an end to the abuse of other people mothers on NL.

A mother is always a mother even she is not yours she is someone else's .

I pray that this woman lives to enjoy the fruit of her hard labour. Amen

2 Likes

Re: 2-yr-old Child Offering Food To Her Mother by SELFWORTH: 5:05pm On Dec 17, 2012
BoboYekini: yea yea tongue
what i wanna know is wtf is tha baggar that got her pregnant seeing that she'd lost her arms, and he wouldnt even stay around to feed her AND the kid?!

My thoughts exactly but many people wont comment on the man who got her pregnant . If this was the other way round, NL would have been on fire by now with all kinds of abuse aimed at women.

1 Like

Re: 2-yr-old Child Offering Food To Her Mother by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:20pm On Dec 17, 2012
i hate jesus.

1 Like

Re: 2-yr-old Child Offering Food To Her Mother by Okijajuju1(m): 5:29pm On Dec 17, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
i hate jesus.

I feel you bro!!

2 Likes

Re: 2-yr-old Child Offering Food To Her Mother by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 17, 2012
Tears in my eyes

1 Like

Re: 2-yr-old Child Offering Food To Her Mother by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 17, 2012
harlos: Oh my gosh! see gbagaun in the name of gbeborun...
He is a boy not (IT).
Sharrrap! 'it's a boy' is a correct grammatical statement. do your research or ask your English teacher. Olodo Oshi tongue
Re: 2-yr-old Child Offering Food To Her Mother by harlos: 5:55pm On Dec 17, 2012
big deal 007:
Sharrrap! 'it's a boy' is a correct grammatical statement. do your research or ask your English teacher. Olodo Oshi tongue
whaoo new English, abeg na 4 ur dictionary u see this one?
Re: 2-yr-old Child Offering Food To Her Mother by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 17, 2012
harlos: whaoo new English, abeg na 4 ur dictionary u see this one?
See this olodo still dey argue oh! You need to be seriously flogged. Which school u go sef?
'IT'S A BOY' is perfectly correct! nothin wrong with that sentence. Pls, don't display your ignorance publicly !
Re: 2-yr-old Child Offering Food To Her Mother by NosaHenry(m): 6:13pm On Dec 17, 2012
Huge responsibility ahead of her. May God give her the strenght, good health and wisdon to shoulder this early responsibility.
Re: 2-yr-old Child Offering Food To Her Mother by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 17, 2012
so inspiring big up Onila cool cool kiss
Re: 2-yr-old Child Offering Food To Her Mother by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 17, 2012
Re: 2-yr-old Child Offering Food To Her Mother by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 17, 2012
freecocoa: Aww now I have tears welling up in my eyes.

What a lovely baby, God bless\ keep mother and child.

If only I still had my mum to feed, I'd give anything in the world to see her lovely face and smile again sad.

Those of you who still have theirs should be thankful and pray for her everyday, only a mother's love is 2nd to God's.

Sorry about your mom, God bless her soul. You're a woman now.

@topic that kid is showing appreciation. God bless them both
Re: 2-yr-old Child Offering Food To Her Mother by Emoticon: 6:31pm On Dec 17, 2012
So lovely.
Re: 2-yr-old Child Offering Food To Her Mother by harlos: 6:33pm On Dec 17, 2012
big deal 007:
See this olodo still dey argue oh! You need to be seriously flogged. Which school u go sef?
'IT'S A BOY' is perfectly correct! nothin wrong with that sentence. Pls, don't display your ignorance publicly !
see IT as i have been taught does not go with a boy, bt u can use it with him, like
Its him.
It is used directly for animal or thing.
Re: 2-yr-old Child Offering Food To Her Mother by freecocoa(f): 6:38pm On Dec 17, 2012
REALITY101:

Sorry about your mom, God bless her soul. You're a woman now.

Amen and thank you.smiley
Re: 2-yr-old Child Offering Food To Her Mother by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 17, 2012
harlos: see IT as i have been taught does not go with a boy, bt u can use it with him, like
Its him.
It is used directly for animal or thing.
Keep quite and learn. That's part of the common grammatical mistakes Nigerians make. Note: if you don't know the sex of a baby, you are allowed to refer to the baby as 'it'.
Just like asking the mother of a newly born baby...'is it a boy or a girl?' very correct. You DON'T say 'is he a boy or a girl?'. For more clarification you can ask or better still google it, some sites will give you more explanation on it. Kapish?
Re: 2-yr-old Child Offering Food To Her Mother by blakdiamond(f): 7:16pm On Dec 17, 2012
Such a cute child
Re: 2-yr-old Child Offering Food To Her Mother by sucezTP(f): 7:49pm On Dec 17, 2012
OMG! Why am i just seeing this?!

This is so touching but, lovely!
I will always appreciate God for my mum, also.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Ooni Ogunwusi's 42nd Birthday Celebration / Reps Move To Halt Alleged Plan By Edo State Govt To Split Benin Kingdom / Ado Ibrahim Of Ebiraland Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.