Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,461 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Happy Birthday To Buhari @ 70 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Birthday To Buhari @ 70 (6834 Views)

Recent Poll Conducted Scored Buhari 70 Per Cent In First Month - PUNCH / We Really Don Know Buhari. 70 -90 Generation / People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To Buhari @ 70 by valicious1(m): 10:40am On Dec 17, 2012
ehie: We intend to keep this thread as clean as Buhari,go and settle your various demons,i am not one of them,neither is Buhari
If your father was among the numerous
victims of notorious buhari maybe you
wouldn't have come out here calling
him clean. If you have nothing
meaningful to contribute just shutup &
learn from more intelligent posts.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Buhari @ 70 by lacasa: 10:43am On Dec 17, 2012
To One of the last remaining, in a special crop of military officers & upright Nigerians

You αve fought real wars and even more propaganda wars. But yet u remain as diligent and gallant as ever

Your resounding successes in µя days as a public servant ranging from President, to governor, to minister, to chairman, echo till this day and will far beyond today

Muhammed Buhari, the name dat strikes fear in the soul of the Corrupt, the thieves, the bigot, and the undisciplined.

May µя days be long, n may µя wisdom grow deeper, in good health & prosperity.

We Salute you Sir, one of the Greatest, Nigeria will ever have.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRESIDENT BUHARI smiley

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Buhari @ 70 by nagoma(m): 10:47am On Dec 17, 2012
A symbol of equity and justice , a tireless advocate for good governance and self discipline .you have the interest of the common man in your heart, you mean well for your country. We pray that your vision for a self respecting prosperous and respectable working Nigeria comes to pass, and with great leaders whose sole interest is Nigeria and it's people.
You have been tested and trusted - HAPPY BIRTHDAY to a Nigerian who walks his talk, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Gen. Muhammadu Buhari!

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Buhari @ 70 by nagoma(m): 10:48am On Dec 17, 2012
valicious1:
If your father was among the numerous
victims of notorious buhari maybe you
wouldn't have come out here calling
him clean. If you have nothing
meaningful to contribute just shutup &
learn from more intelligent posts.

So your father was corrupt?

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Buhari @ 70 by maclatunji: 10:56am On Dec 17, 2012
Happy Birthday, he looks much older in my opinion. Nigeria's wahala has aged him I guess
Re: Happy Birthday To Buhari @ 70 by mirak01(m): 10:59am On Dec 17, 2012
D great genaral,api bday sir.i believe one day U̶̲̥̅̊ will rule nigeria and flush all d cabals I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ our country

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Buhari @ 70 by BinghiNya(m): 11:04am On Dec 17, 2012
brownlord: God purnish you sir

You ought to have been aborted. EEdiot
Re: Happy Birthday To Buhari @ 70 by dino2006(m): 11:06am On Dec 17, 2012
HBD Buhari.
Re: Happy Birthday To Buhari @ 70 by BinghiNya(m): 11:06am On Dec 17, 2012
valicious1: I wonder why the wicked & corrupt are the ones living longer nowadays while the good ones are dieing. Whenever I see or hear about an evil man adding one more year I weep. Why couldn't the maker of man exchange their lives with those of great & honorable men gone untimely a long time ago to the world beyond. Good men like the great arch-bishop Benson Idahosa, sunny okosun, pastor kumuyi's wife, pastor bimbo odukoya & other philantropists whose lives were cut short in the course of serving humanity & doing good. Sir, since you & your partners-in-crime like OBJ, IBB, sultan of sokoto, Bode george, Tinubu etc have sworn over your dead bodies would Nigeria get better, you people have also refused to die, MAY YOU ALL LIVE FOREVER!

What makes idahosa, kumuyi's wife and bimbo odukoya good people, they may be in hell as i am typing.
Re: Happy Birthday To Buhari @ 70 by hajbash: 11:07am On Dec 17, 2012
may thunder fire u and ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ family into six pieces! Idiot
Re: Happy Birthday To Buhari @ 70 by Davidogar(m): 11:15am On Dec 17, 2012
may dey God of thunders strick u an ur birthday an gun down ur boko boyz, u are dey biggest Idiot in islamic world.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Buhari @ 70 by playmode(m): 11:15am On Dec 17, 2012
If Buhari is a honorable man then i am Santa Claus. Let me quote another nairalander joseph1832 :

I've taken time to identify some reasons why 'we' Nigerians are the root cause of our problems,

1. Selfishness:- This is a common habit among many Nigerians of today as they think of nobody but themselves! In whatever they do, they put their personal gain, interest and personal feelings first, even to the detriment of others.

2. Greed:- The average Nigerian is way too greedy in everything he/she does. They always think of their personal gain or what's in it for them. The quest for wealth have made many Nigerians non compos mentis, they desire riches with so much zeal that they can do anything to get, even sell their souls!

3. Sentiment:- The average Nigerian applies sentiment in whatever they do, a good example was the 2011 presidential election, where many Nigerians openly supported Goodluck Jonathan and the other presidential aspirants out of pure sentiment! They forgot things like precedence, integrity, will to serve, selflessness, steadfastness, accountability etc.

4. Nepotism:- Given obvious favourism to friends and family members who are mediocres is the norm in Nigeria today, people often say there are no jobs in Nigeria, well there are, you only just have to know or be friends with someone who belongs to the political elite. This is among the reason why every sector of the economy is decaying at an alarming rate.

5. Hubris:- I must say the amount of hubris possess by many Nigerians is of tremendous quality! Even an individual whose image has been tainted with all sorts of proven facts on corruption will still come to the public and speak openly without shame. The way Nigerians flaunt their arrogance is alarming, Humility has been flushed down the toilet, gone are the days when LovePeddlers, 419, thieves, Molester, paedophiles and homo sexuals hide, now you see them opening flaunting themselves, you ask a person, who was caught red handed breaking the law why he/she broke the law and their answer to you is "do you know who I am?" Or "do you know who my father is?"

These traits are the major reasons why Nigerians are really the root cause of Nigerias many problems, because they reside in each and everyone of us, to some its much and to others its little, if we can put our negative attitude aside and do what is expected of us, I believe Nigeria be on the same level with many developed countries.

The above describes what this thread is all about.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Buhari @ 70 by Davidogar(m): 11:17am On Dec 17, 2012
big idiot
Re: Happy Birthday To Buhari @ 70 by honeric01(m): 11:18am On Dec 17, 2012
playmode: If Buhari is a honorable man then i am Santa Claus. Let me quote another nairalander joseph1832 :

3. Sentiment:- The average Nigerian applies sentiment in whatever they do, a good example was the 2011 presidential election, where many Nigerians openly supported Goodluck Jonathan and the other presidential aspirants out of pure sentiment! They forgot things like precedence, integrity, will to serve, selflessness, steadfastness, accountability etc.

4. Nepotism:- Given obvious favourism to friends and family members who are mediocres is the norm in Nigeria today, people often say there are no jobs in Nigeria, well there are, you only just have to know or be friends with someone who belongs to the political elite. This is among the reason why every sector of the economy is decaying at an alarming rate.

5. Hubris:- I must say the amount of hubris possess by many Nigerians is of tremendous quality! Even an individual whose image has been tainted with all sorts of proven facts on corruption will still come to the public and speak openly without shame. The way Nigerians flaunt their arrogance is alarming, Humility has been flushed down the toilet, gone are the days when LovePeddlers, 419, thieves, Molester, paedophiles and homo sexuals hide, now you see them opening flaunting themselves, you ask a person, who was caught red handed breaking the law why he/she broke the law and their answer to you is "do you know who I am?" Or "do you know who my father is?"

Help us with the hidden facts most of us don't know.

Secondly, you are really not sure of what you're saying because some of us on this thread are not even from his part of the country, yet we can recognize what is good from afar.

Some of us don't share same religion with him either.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Buhari @ 70 by ChristKid1: 11:19am On Dec 17, 2012
Who used yakowa's assasination as birthday gift to buhari? Sss should investigate this!
Re: Happy Birthday To Buhari @ 70 by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 17, 2012
TRIBALISTS HAVE STARTED COMING TO MAKE THIS THREAD AS UGLY AS THEY ARE.....

YUCK....

GOD HATES UGLY

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Buhari @ 70 by olawalebabs(m): 11:31am On Dec 17, 2012
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR, MAI GASKIYA, THE MASSES MAN, THE INCORRUPTIBLE, THE SELFLESS LEADER. MAY THIS BIRTHDAY SIGNAL THE BEGINING OF NEW NIGERIA YOU HAVE ALWAYS WISH FOR.
Re: Happy Birthday To Buhari @ 70 by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 11:36am On Dec 17, 2012
CONGRATULATIONS TO U SIR. MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY. LONG LIFE & PROSPERITY. HIP . . HIP . . HIP . . HURRAY.
Re: Happy Birthday To Buhari @ 70 by phineas: 11:43am On Dec 17, 2012
playmode: If Buhari is a honorable man then i am Santa Claus. Let me quote another nairalander joseph1832 :

I've taken time to identify some reasons why 'we' Nigerians are the root cause of our problems.....

These traits are the major reasons why Nigerians are really the root cause of Nigerias many problems, because they reside in each and everyone of us, to some its much and to others its little, if we can put our negative attitude aside and do what is expected of us, I believe Nigeria be on the same level with many developed countries.

The general is the exact opposite of all you highlited.Take a lesson in nigeria's history,dont be lazy.I find it appalling that some refuse in the presence of such irrefutable facts to acknowledge an incoruptible man when they see one,and yes they exist and the General is a good example.
That is what this thread is about,that we remember and we acknowledge his dedication to his nation,above self.
Re: Happy Birthday To Buhari @ 70 by Mustymohd2: 11:45am On Dec 17, 2012
so fools lik u re stil existing
Re: Happy Birthday To Buhari @ 70 by Mustymohd2: 11:52am On Dec 17, 2012
happy birthday sir, i wish u many many happy return
Re: Happy Birthday To Buhari @ 70 by Clemzy16(m): 11:55am On Dec 17, 2012
Good Ridance to bad rubbish. How many Buhari do we have in Naija?! I thought he celebrated his birthday sometime this year..
Re: Happy Birthday To Buhari @ 70 by pheesayor(m): 11:56am On Dec 17, 2012
Olaolufred: Happy birthday.
I am glad you meant well for Nigeria.
Raise men who will work along with your vision.
As for you, citizen already have lots of mis-conception about you.
I personally know you are far better than OBJ,GEJ and PDP all-together.
I still wish you the best as an elder statesman.

The bolded is the only thing he can do now because if he contests in 2015 (at 73), he won't get my vote
Re: Happy Birthday To Buhari @ 70 by Freezle(m): 12:09pm On Dec 17, 2012
Most honorable man i say happy birthday to you.
Re: Happy Birthday To Buhari @ 70 by skyfall: 12:19pm On Dec 17, 2012
Happy birthday sir.

Respect!
Re: Happy Birthday To Buhari @ 70 by Cmeo(m): 12:30pm On Dec 17, 2012
To God who made me, when I read the post of people about Buhari, I wept. Three things made me cry, one is the encomium of the Inteligent & Upright of Buhari, two is that can Nigeria be blessed again with this rare gem? third, when will Nigerians stop to be a propaganda tools for selfish politicians who dont want for us a genuie governance?

Buhari u remain not just a golden icon but a platinum icon in genuie governance in Nigeria. May God bless you and keep u long and save. Happy Birthday ... No doubt, LLNP in Jesus Name.
You are my hero and u will always be my hero.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Buhari @ 70 by maakano(m): 12:32pm On Dec 17, 2012
Wishing a good man happy birthday.
Baba mai gaskiya you are the best.
May God bless you and your household.

You'll live long to see the Nigeria of your dreams.
I know and am very sure, that Nigeria of your dreams is very near..
That Nigeria of your dreams, the one of war against indiscipline.
That Nigeria of your dreams, the one of zero tolerance to corruption.
That Nigeria of your dreams, the one of zero nepotism in all level.
That Nigeria of your dreams, the one of rapid conflict resolution and security for all.
That Nigeria of your dreams, the one of good governance and politics.
That Nigeria of your dreams, the one of sound economy and infrastructure.

I know and am sure, when Nigerians vote you in,

-Ifeanyi Uba will be a good man
-Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala will perform.
-Diezani Alison-Madueke will reject any offer to serve in your cabinet.
-Steve Oransoye and his cohorts will be serving one jail term or the other.
-Tony Anehih will go absence without leave (exile).
-The way we talk about Meitasini today, same we'll do Boro Haram + ND militants + every form of terrorism in this country.
-etc

Come quickly mai gaskiya.
God bless my country.
Re: Happy Birthday To Buhari @ 70 by surfaceD: 12:37pm On Dec 17, 2012
Buhari at 70 and 73 by 2015 this is a clear indication that he is not fighting for himself but for us his children and grandchildren.
happy BD Baba!

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Buhari @ 70 by omaboy: 12:42pm On Dec 17, 2012
Happy Birthday!May the Almighty God continue to keep you for the service of our motherland.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Buhari @ 70 by DanIlon(m): 12:46pm On Dec 17, 2012
HBD sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Jonathan Being Mocked......#sad Day / We’ll Build N4tn Economy, Create 40m Jobs In 10 Years– Olawepo Hashim / See the women leading the IPOB to behead Wike PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.