Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,719 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:44 AM

Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 - Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 (94444 Views)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by Optimisticgondy(m): 2:20pm On Dec 28, 2012
meritdee: Optimistic, I see you o... How area na? Tot I would come to that side this festive period before, but grooving things no gree me. I hope you doing pretty fine my brother wink wink wink wink
I dey rock my area small small o bros. Haba, grooving dey for here too o, in fact you don't have to spend much to enjoy here..halla me anytime you come abeg
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by wasco24: 4:30pm On Dec 28, 2012
maxibrainz:
answer needed
pls hw do u fund ur bom acct with liberty reserve
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by arbitrage: 6:01pm On Dec 28, 2012
Today's trading looks as if it's better. What do you think? I wish I have a strategy to keep it like this and with gut to stake higher.

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by isaactolu: 8:20pm On Dec 28, 2012
haychPee: Isaactolu is dat u? Great Ife?
bros i'm not from ife o, i finish from unilorin
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by haychPee(m): 8:28am On Dec 29, 2012
isaactolu:
bros i'm not from ife o, i finish from unilorin
Ok...I v a frend who we finishd 2geda frm Ife n bears dat isaac tolu as his 1st n middle names.
Enjoy!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by meritdee(m): 10:20am On Dec 29, 2012
Optimisticgondy: I dey rock my area small small o bros. Haba, grooving dey for here too o, in fact you don't have to spend much to enjoy here..halla me anytime you come abeg

No problem bro
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by harizonal123(m): 10:42am On Dec 29, 2012
pls somebody help, I funded my bom with master card and today being saturday I requested for a withdrawal via the same master card. They told me withdrawal not possible. Pls what should I do now. PLS help
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by ebankole: 12:54pm On Dec 29, 2012
patiently i wait to venture into this ,i've read all the strategies there's-all thanks to GOD,saintfaculty ..etc,but just try to undastnd ups and downs of trending.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by caesaraba(m): 1:29pm On Dec 29, 2012
harizonal123: pls somebody help, I funded my bom with master card and today being saturday I requested for a withdrawal via the same master card. They told me withdrawal not possible. Pls what should I do now. PLS help

If the mastercard you used in funding isn't a credit card, then you might not withdraw through that card. That's why it's advisable to use UBA Africard when funding.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by teeboy4x(m): 5:33pm On Dec 29, 2012
harizonal123: pls somebody help, I funded my bom with master card and today being saturday I requested for a withdrawal via the same master card. They told me withdrawal not possible. Pls what should I do now. PLS help

Since u funded with mastercard,U can withdraw with Western Union.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by arbitrage: 9:46pm On Dec 29, 2012
caesaraba:

If the mastercard you used in funding isn't a credit card, then you might not withdraw through that card. That's why it's advisable to use UBA Africard when funding.

i think only visa but not mastercard supports withdrawal into card. so use other withdrawal options.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by dybaba(m): 10:58pm On Dec 29, 2012

U can withdraw tru any other means... it is only VISA card that can b use to fund and withdraw.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 30, 2012
hello guys whenever i try to place a no touch bet on random indices and i click the buy bet button it keeps on telling me that the price of the underlying market has moved.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by KayCyrils(m): 5:20pm On Dec 30, 2012
why is the alert not consistent, i will like to say kudos to the owners its an admirable effort
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by dagr8(m): 5:33pm On Dec 30, 2012
ufotuko: hello guys whenever i try to place a no touch bet on random indices and i click the buy bet button it keeps on telling me that the price of the underlying market has moved.
u are no fast enuf....u got 2 be very fast....cause d price is nt static
Btw what are u doing with random?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by dagr8(m): 6:07pm On Dec 30, 2012
KayCyrils: why is the alert not consistent, i will like to say kudos to the owners its an admirable effort
u can make d alerts consistent na...ur signature tels me u got something to offer grin grin grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by sunwalk(m): 9:11pm On Dec 30, 2012
random index redifined. no loss record strategy. all you have to do is to pray that random index is truely random market hehehe. you can trade it with you mobile phone, u know am using a windows mobile (palm treo after droping HTC BLUEANGEL) you can trade it blindly. use your virtual account with it and try trading it on your mobile for as many times as you like. it works best on a trending market.
i will post my redefined strategy for new year. peace!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by caesaraba(m): 9:28pm On Dec 30, 2012
sunwalk: random index redifined. no loss record strategy. all you have to do is to pray that random index is truely random market hehehe. you can trade it with you mobile phone, u know am using a windows mobile (palm treo after droping HTC BLUEANGEL) you can trade it blindly. use your virtual account with it and try trading it on your mobile for as many times as you like. it works best on a trending market.

Correct! Waiting for the post.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by natruetalk: 3:10am On Dec 31, 2012
let start making dollar on the last day of the year 50 minute bet

USD 50 payout if GBP/USD is strictly higher than 1.6159 at 03:00:23 GMT on 31-Dec-12
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by Nobody: 3:26am On Dec 31, 2012
dagr8:
u are no fast enuf....u got 2 be very fast....cause d price is nt static
Btw what are u doing with random?
so that means i must be extremely fast to click to the buy bet button?i am trading random indices because of the 11th hour strategy.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by dagr8(m): 6:10am On Dec 31, 2012
sunwalk: random index redifined. no loss record strategy. all you have to do is to pray that random index is truely random market hehehe. you can trade it with you mobile phone, u know am using a windows mobile (palm treo after droping HTC BLUEANGEL) you can trade it blindly. use your virtual account with it and try trading it on your mobile for as many times as you like. it works best on a trending market.
if d bolded b true...den let's go there grin grin grin

I am also planning to drop a simple bt effective strategy ( 80% effective ni o) come 2013....working on it.....may God see us thru
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by teeboy4x(m): 10:28am On Dec 31, 2012
dagr8:
if d bolded b true...den let's go there grin grin grin

I am also planning to drop a simple bt effective strategy ( 80% effective ni o) come 2013....working on it.....may God see us thru

AMEN
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by BL3zzY(f): 2:06am On Jan 01, 2013
happy new year all, wish every one LLNP and more greens
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by bizzman001: 2:13am On Jan 01, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
HAPPY NEW YEAR.....MAY IS YR BE A GREAT YR 4 US(AMEN) grin grin grin
grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by kenniojo: 6:53am On Jan 01, 2013
Happy New Year
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by arbitrage: 8:43am On Jan 01, 2013
Yesterday trading session seems okay a little bit overall.

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by eddyhaze(m): 8:50am On Jan 01, 2013
Happy new year folks!! May this year be greater!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by kupsonrex: 3:07pm On Jan 01, 2013
eddyhaze: Happy new year folks!! May this year be greater!

AMEN!!!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by ayox2003: 6:37am On Jan 02, 2013
Happy New year to everyone - dagr8, Arbitrage, sunwalk, teeboy, ufotuko, kenniojo, Optimisticgondy, meritdee, eddyhaze, Isaactolu and all.

We hope more people will join the train and make more money this year.

Have a prosperous new year and I strongly suggest that we check the Forex thread also. It may help when making decisions for those trading currencies cos I sabi say random walk don dey sweet una. Una com bone currencies. grin

Frawzey
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 02, 2013
ayox2003: Happy New year to everyone - dagr8, Arbitrage, sunwalk, teeboy, ufotuko, kenniojo, Optimisticgondy, meritdee, eddyhaze, Isaactolu and all.

We hope more people will join the train and make more money this year.

Have a prosperous new year and I strongly suggest that we check the Forex thread also. It may help when making decisions for those trading currencies cos I sabi say random walk don dey sweet una. Una com bone currencies. grin

Frawzey

lol.happy new year bro.na random indices sure pass now
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by natruetalk: 12:37pm On Jan 02, 2013
happy new year

let start new year with dollars

GBP/USD is strictly lower than 1.6316 at 12:14:09 GMT on 2-Jan-13

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (101) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria (Photos) / Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage / Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.