Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Mo Abudu Is Searching For A Co-host For ' Moments With Mo' - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Mo Abudu Is Searching For A Co-host For ' Moments With Mo' (8400 Views)

Ooops!!!! Woman With One Ofthe Largest bosom In The World Is Searching For Love / Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch / Dbanj Denies Owning Mo-hits. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mo Abudu Is Searching For A Co-host For ' Moments With Mo' by mysticgal(f): 9:11am On Dec 18, 2012
[quote
author=markus1133]Ill come .. lol
grin[/quote]hy markus am new here,please how can i post without quoetyn or liking,please help me out thanks
Re: Mo Abudu Is Searching For A Co-host For ' Moments With Mo' by eastman11: 9:12am On Dec 18, 2012
How old is Mo? Is she married? what type of oil does she rub on her "Etim Esin" legs? groundnut oil i guess.
Re: Mo Abudu Is Searching For A Co-host For ' Moments With Mo' by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 18, 2012
Fadelex: plz someone shld help me tell Mo dat children are watchin frm home and she shld be dressin decently wen comin to studio.... We dnt wanna see her laps anymore neither do we wanna knw d colour of her pant.... Oprah Winfrey is her role model and she shld check hw oprah dress... Mo, dnt be a negative influence on our children
We will relay your message when we join her on set.
Re: Mo Abudu Is Searching For A Co-host For ' Moments With Mo' by free2ryhme: 11:05am On Dec 18, 2012
ask Patience jonathan
Re: Mo Abudu Is Searching For A Co-host For ' Moments With Mo' by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:11am On Dec 18, 2012
nex: Hello all, if you prefer another link, try http://www.xciteafrica.com/co-host

Personally, I think Mo just wants some company, and more colour on the show, and perhaps less work on her schedule in order to focus on building her own DSTV Channel, Xcite Africa, launching in 2003.

I dunno "how much", and I don't think that will be discussed online, or before application.

You mean 2013? I think Mo wants someone that will anchor the show when she's not available to do so.

Also, she would be starting her TV channel very soon; so the idea isn't too far-fetched.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mo Abudu Is Searching For A Co-host For ' Moments With Mo' by aburo7: 12:48pm On Dec 18, 2012
Nairalanders , also Ali baba too is looking for a co presenter
www.toniaodili..com
Re: Mo Abudu Is Searching For A Co-host For ' Moments With Mo' by ijebabe: 2:42pm On Dec 18, 2012
aburo7: Nairalanders , also Ali baba too is looking for a co presenter
www.toniaodili..com
Then open a thread with the details if you want anyone to take your post seriously.
Re: Mo Abudu Is Searching For A Co-host For ' Moments With Mo' by BB12(f): 9:23pm On Dec 18, 2012
free2ryhme: ask Patience jonathan

shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

People Adress Him As Davido (check Picture) / How To Start A Youtube Channel In Nigeria 2021 / Princess Shyngle Just Tattooed Someone’s Name On Her Body - Guess Who?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.