Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,146 members, 7,860,112 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:52 AM

Nigerian Churches And Politics - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Churches And Politics (465 Views)

Mbaka, Catholic And Politics: Nigerian Tweets Interesting Facts / Nigerian Churches, Others Causing Increased Witchcraft Persecution In UK – Group / Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Churches And Politics by Delejumi(m): 11:02pm On Dec 17, 2012
Over the years, we christain has been shouting about the people that are rulling (because most of the leaders are not xtian). Thank GOD for the relentless in shouting, but what are we going to do when our own people are there and Nigeria is even worse of?
What are we going to say when A Pastor is now supporting a currupt leader by praying for him? Or pls, why are we pretending as if we don't know that Nigerians are suffering? I have not seen a place where the goverment of the day is currupt and the church of the day is offering them backing by praying for them except Nigeria.
But, I also understand that even the so-called leaders of these churches are having jets, then we can say that 'most' of this businesses (churches) are indeed den of thieves and rubbers according to Jesus.
But I have an information for you, church: " AND, BEHOLD, I COME QUICKLY; AND MY REWARD IS WITH ME,..." Rev 22:12. RUHAMAH.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Is The World Still Ending Today - December 20, 2012? / I Am A Nigerian And I Am An Atheist / What Do You Desire From God Before The End Of This 2012?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.