Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

The Key Heard The Bang Heard - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Key Heard The Bang Heard (613 Views)

10 Silly Nigerian's Beliefs You've Heard/Belive / The Most Ridiculous Bride Price You Have Ever Heard? / Funny/Silly Superstitious Beliefs You've Heard/Believe! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Key Heard The Bang Heard by shouyin: 4:08am On Dec 18, 2012
Then propped An Julienas Jolie in the audience surprised eyes slowly walked towards the players tunnel mouth

"Hey, saw you? Lee Ann Julienas Qiu Lixing Fuk walk in with the two of them back for printed on the cover of the Prince and Princess of any fairy tale set shameless life ever after" TNT commentator Kenny Smith screamed.

"All right amount, super-lee the harem Adds a tiger, elite nfl jerseys,although age is slightly larger than the lee lee will love her moisture as eighteen-year-old girl, but I believe a little"

"Gee, I'm going to pray super-lee as a teacher, I also hooked up the Hollywood actress, even give me a the ladygaga line to me ladygaga, I can create a nation" Charles Barkley go crazy again, he has been lonely to the rejection stick rusty beggars.

That name the name of 'the cheap family' you? "A the little Tucao of Kenny Smith, and then quickly issue live ENDING" Well, welcome to watch this program "

Kenny Smith's voice hardly ever, a bar chairs to pound his head straight bang

The key heard the bang heard, played on the screen fragment of sentence violence, harmony

Afterwards, the countless fans of the influx of TNT official website to shield the most important picture on television, they expressed indignation and strongly asked Charles Barkley call back. Charles Barkley agreed in principle to the request of the fans, but the headband gauze Kenny Smith flatly rejected.

When Lee Immersió with An Julienas Jolie walked into the players tunnel, and happened to hit Don Nelson. Lee Immersió then quickly stepped forward to leave: "Sir, I have to send the lady to go to a party, so tonight I

"Lee Immersió not yet finished and Don Nelson directly nodded and said:" Yes, yes, no problem. "

The Lee Immersió Seeing this, do not know the happy or the loss, Cheap coach purses,but he simply said: "Thank you, ah

"Come on I like you" Nelson of the Lee Immersió An Julienas Jolie play fist quickly run away.

Looking at the body of the old Nelson obesity as penguin-like swaying left An Julienas Jolie could not help laughed aloud, and said: "Your coach is really an open-minded old man."

"Ah, for your evaluation, he will be very happy," said Li Guan Yu heart in bleeding of the sentence, he had never seen such an irresponsible head coach.

An Julienas Jolie to the parking lot, nfl jerseys china,Lee Guan Yu and ran and took a shower, and then ran back to the parking lot fled also like all of his teammates 'heartfelt blessings', Then Start An Julienas Lamborghini Jolie.

"Where to?"

A friend's house safety the Julienas Jolie Pianguo Tou expression suddenly some strange, said: "to participate in the party of a woman."

Woman party? "To Lee Immersió a suddenly ignorant hearts whisper damned, doomed, lack of motivation, but also exhibition Xiong Wei, I definitely have to stumble

The security to see Lee Immersió some squirm Julienas Jolie, could not help but chuckle, relieved and said: "I'm fine, I will not let them laugh at you, and the woman who ridicule will not enthusiastic Huhuashizhe friends."

"" Li Immersió silent, do not know how to explain. He is not afraid of ridicule, is molested.

Lamborghini security the Julienas Jolie's guidelines, exit the heart of the city, in some mountain roads circling after a while, and finally found a brightly-lit villa, then drive straight into. Stopped the car in the parking lot, leaning An Julienas Jolie slowly toward the glittering hall.

When they came to the hall, the audience attention immediately become a point. Lee Guan Yu is also in front of shocked, because here are all the female star to show up more often in entertainment news.

"This is Li Immersió, basketball star I sprained foot, he is to send me." An Julienas Jolie quickly helped introduce.

Lee the Guan Yu vision swept away, cheap nfl jerseys,and actually found a friend Miley Cyrus.

In Li Immersió found Miley Cyrus Miley Cyrus early to find him. Reason why she immediately ran over to say hello because she has not made a decision, this decision after forming in the heart, she immediately went to the front of Lee Guan Yu took a step forward, pulled Lee Immersió hand slowly toward one female star

"This is The Christina Aguilera this is Elle Lats The Bessie Phillips who is Emma? Caulfield The Addison? Tim Lin this is Renee? Aosidaide The Megan
Re: The Key Heard The Bang Heard by ifyalways(f): 4:20pm On Dec 18, 2012
PYguru got a sibling :\

(1) (Reply)

Ring On The Thumb:what Does It Signifies? / Which Regulatory Body Can One Report Nigerian Banks / Meaning Of Talent In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.