Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Hyundai Heavy Workers Kidnapped In Bayelsa - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hyundai Heavy Workers Kidnapped In Bayelsa (5135 Views)

Five Fulani HerdsĀ­men Kidnapped In Abia Community / How A Woman Was Randomly Kidnapped In Rivers State Yesterday / Six Hyundai Heavy Workers Kidnapped In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Hyundai Heavy Workers Kidnapped In Bayelsa by dickhardener: 3:07pm On Dec 18, 2012
~Royal~:
Another Kidnapping thread?

I see nothing wrong with it

IF The Politicians want to slow the trends of kidnapping...Then Fix the Imbalance in the Economy

Poor people need to eat to.

I support the Poor and the Needy. Royal Robin Hood up in this biitch.

I kidnapped 8 rich white biitches from Long Island Last Week

Sold them Biitches into a Prostitution Ring to feed Hurricane Sandy Victims

I ain't got time for this Bullshit, I am a Man of the People.

Rich and Wealthy Nigerians need to start hiring more body guards and better protection, which will also increase jobs for the Poor.

Take from the Rich and Give to the Needy.

Let your Wealthy Daughter play outside around my House in Lagos if you want to Fool....

I will scoop her up and lure her with a piece of shiny red candy and sell her to a Pimpp in Abia State for a pack of cigarettes and 6 bowls of Fufu.

It's hard times out here in these 9aija Streets.

E be like say some people no well o...shooor

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Deborah Samuel: See Some Of The 34 Lawyers To Defend Suspected Killers(photo) / Fraud:please Don't Negotiate Any Business With This Lady She's A Fraudster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.