Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Fraud:please Don't Negotiate Any Business With This Lady She's A Fraudster - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fraud:please Don't Negotiate Any Business With This Lady She's A Fraudster (5148 Views)

How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! / MMM Fraud Please Help!!!! / Man absconds with Ex-wife’s Newborn Baby To Negotiate Dowry Refund (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraud:please Don't Negotiate Any Business With This Lady She's A Fraudster by Johnnyessence(m): 1:36am On Jan 14, 2016
To the good people of nairaland pls don't negotiate with this lady ooo.this lady dupe series of good people of nairaland agriculture forum. she has been declared wanted. she's a thief, she has defraud series of cooperative people in ogun state worth millions on naira. it's a long story please read the thread to further no about her deal.https://www.nairaland.com/2267190/nairalanders-tour-farms-major-markets/23#41953192 . she has defraud a lot of people that has hand in his business. she deals with buying agriculture product and sell it in whole sale price to people.she has been reported to efcc presently but her account has been freed. please ignore her she change username on nairaland to defraud people.pls run away from her oooooo.
Re: Fraud:please Don't Negotiate Any Business With This Lady She's A Fraudster by kenny15: 1:43am On Jan 14, 2016
Jesus!

1 Like

Re: Fraud:please Don't Negotiate Any Business With This Lady She's A Fraudster by Johnnyessence(m): 1:43am On Jan 14, 2016
she started well but end up defrauding people from hard earned money. Almighty God that worked day and night will surely catch her.this is the first thread she create when she was starting then.https://www.nairaland.com/2267190/nairalanders-tour-farms-major-markets. read it all through till page 23 and see things for ur self. i feel the pain of the people that was duped during the process of doing business with her.
Re: Fraud:please Don't Negotiate Any Business With This Lady She's A Fraudster by Johnnyessence(m): 1:44am On Jan 14, 2016
till today people av been cursing her.
Re: Fraud:please Don't Negotiate Any Business With This Lady She's A Fraudster by xpac01(m): 2:03am On Jan 14, 2016
And she even has a baby Please someone that knows her should give that baby up for adoption.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fraud:please Don't Negotiate Any Business With This Lady She's A Fraudster by LLKJSays(m): 2:44am On Jan 14, 2016
'Lord have Mercy'

but come o! if Re-cycled OLD GRANPAPA Nigerian immediate past rulers of our Nation,
have been Alleged to be Sharing Our CommonWealth Unrepentantly amongst themselves..

Like School mates Sharing GroundNut & Roasted Plantain..
Do we now suddenly expect Trust worthy Nigerian youth and middle age persons to MAGICALLY EMERGE.?

No Wonder it is'rumoured' PMB wan bring back: W.A.I.
[if Buhari's 1st coming,was before your time?

hey! dont despair,Google is your Pal, my friend]

1 Like

Re: Fraud:please Don't Negotiate Any Business With This Lady She's A Fraudster by suyamasta(m): 7:39am On Jan 14, 2016
Chai why catered4 come go do dis kain tin na
Re: Fraud:please Don't Negotiate Any Business With This Lady She's A Fraudster by Momcherry(f): 8:31am On Jan 14, 2016
shocked shocked
Alarm don blow..
Uwa di egwu o shocked
Re: Fraud:please Don't Negotiate Any Business With This Lady She's A Fraudster by sweetrace(f): 10:00am On Jan 14, 2016
This thread is so wrong! Why are you bulling or blackmailing her? If you have a genuine case against her, then report to the police. You put up pictures of her husband and baby! Did they dupe you too? All this hate! You probably think you've shown strength and courage. You've just shown how Lilly-livered you are.

2 Likes

Re: Fraud:please Don't Negotiate Any Business With This Lady She's A Fraudster by Adesiji77: 10:58am On Jan 14, 2016
shocked

Cc: lalasticlala, dominique, Mynd44, Seun
Re: Fraud:please Don't Negotiate Any Business With This Lady She's A Fraudster by lcoral(f): 12:21pm On Jan 14, 2016
You see why evil will keep on thriving in this country. So the OP should wait untill his is duped before alerting others of what is happening on NL. There are a lot of scammers on this forum, if she innocent she should come defend herself and not you helping her out. You should also see this as an avenue to learn from others mistakes. So people need to be informed and careful especially those who want to be billionaires over night just because some one posted a nice article on how to get rich or how he/she made 200000naira on a deal. Let be careful please on how we deal with faceless people. This forum is also a lot of persons office to scam and extort innocent people. A word is enough for the wise.

sweetrace:
This thread is so wrong! Why are you bulling or blackmailing her? If you have a genuine case against her, then report to the police. You put up pictures of her husband and baby! Did they dupe you too? All this hate! You probably think you've shown strength and courage. You've just shown how Lilly-livered you are.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fraud:please Don't Negotiate Any Business With This Lady She's A Fraudster by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 14, 2016
it is a pity. she started well but look at her end.
Re: Fraud:please Don't Negotiate Any Business With This Lady She's A Fraudster by Johnnyessence(m): 12:59pm On Jan 16, 2016
intbizoil:
it is a pity. she started well but look at her end.
with her act her name av been destroyed.
Re: Fraud:please Don't Negotiate Any Business With This Lady She's A Fraudster by jamace(m): 2:27pm On Jan 16, 2016
I'm still shocked that she could do this! shocked shocked
Re: Fraud:please Don't Negotiate Any Business With This Lady She's A Fraudster by page5: 10:53am On Jan 17, 2016
sweetrace:

It's either you are stupid or one of her associates

If you have been duped by her to the tune of N23million & N28.1million as she has done to just two people amongst others, you won't be here posting thrash.

Her case is already reported but like a criminal that she is, she has abandoned her office/residence at 7, Martha Close ijoko-ota, she no longer pick all her calls.

She is in fact on the run as we speak.

With all said above, has the OP done anything wrong by helping fellow NairaLanders from falling into her trap?

If she is innocent, why is she on the run?

Why can't she defend herself here and now and tell us her whereabout?

I doubt if you are in our shoes if you won't do much more.

7 Likes

Re: Fraud:please Don't Negotiate Any Business With This Lady She's A Fraudster by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 17, 2016
sweetrace:

I don't blame you... bird of a feather syndrome, bird of a feather always protect themselves they say

4 Likes

Re: Fraud:please Don't Negotiate Any Business With This Lady She's A Fraudster by austinOscar: 2:28pm On Jan 17, 2016
[quote author=tobimillar post=42058197]
Can't see her face so I can also be on d look out,she got facebook add,or email lemme ask her 2 send me her pic,if dis lady scams pples i'll blame it on d nations economy....Nigerians re no badt pples in d past wen things were still Ok d crime rate was less, bur nau u can imagine hw it has sky rocketed...God help us all even humans we re our own problem..if only we cld learn 2 love ourselves (pay it forward pples)
Re: Fraud:please Don't Negotiate Any Business With This Lady She's A Fraudster by Rich4god(m): 10:56pm On Jan 17, 2016
What do people gain by duping others... Even if she succeeds to run away with the money, every moment of her life will be spent in fears. If person cough, sneeze or jerk, she go fear not to talk of when her phone rings or when someone is on her door. people should learn to leave a happy life with the little they have. On her thread, no one will believe such thing will happen cos she is really doing fine.

2 Likes

Re: Fraud:please Don't Negotiate Any Business With This Lady She's A Fraudster by sweetrace(f): 10:30am On Jan 23, 2016
lcoral:
You see why evil will keep on thriving in this country. So the OP should wait untill his is duped before alerting others of what is happening on NL. There are a lot of scammers on this forum, if she innocent she should come defend herself and not you helping her out. You should also see this as an avenue to learn from others mistakes. So people need to be informed and careful especially those who want to be billionaires over night just because some one posted a nice article on how to get rich or how he/she made 200000naira on a deal. Let be careful please on how we deal with faceless people. This forum is also a lot of persons office to scam and extort innocent people. A word is enough for the wise.

There are better ways of handling this. If she is on this forum, then the mods or owner should be notified with proof. What did her husband or baby do to have their pictures splashed on the net? Why does she need to defend herself to you please? Are you the police? Judge? Her accuser? Who exactly are you to judge this case? Most people who get duped are usually very naive or just plain greedy. Why will you do business with a faceless person in the first place?
Re: Fraud:please Don't Negotiate Any Business With This Lady She's A Fraudster by sweetrace(f): 10:34am On Jan 23, 2016
page5:

It's either you are stupid or one of her associates

If you have been duped by her to the tune of N23million & N28.1million as she has done to just two people amongst others, you won't be here posting thrash.

Her case is already reported but like a criminal that she is, she has abandoned her office/residence at 7, Martha Close ijoko-ota, she no longer pick all her calls.

She is in fact on the run as we speak.

With all said above, has the OP done anything wrong by helping fellow NairaLanders from falling into her trap?

If she is innocent, why is she on the run?

Why can't she defend herself here and now and tell us her whereabout?

I doubt if you are in our shoes if you won't do much more.

So when one has a deference of opinion from yours, one is either silly or an associate of the accused. You try! I will rather be silly than think like you.
Re: Fraud:please Don't Negotiate Any Business With This Lady She's A Fraudster by sweetrace(f): 10:37am On Jan 23, 2016
tobimillar:

I don't blame you... bird of a feather syndrome, bird of a feather always protect themselves they say

This is the reason why bullying thrives in Nigeria. When one sees differently one must be the same as the "accused".
Re: Fraud:please Don't Negotiate Any Business With This Lady She's A Fraudster by josh07(m): 4:15pm On Feb 03, 2016
have you people noticed IBIJOKE has deleted her Facebook page Catered-4 and her personal account IBIJOKE ogunleye?
Re: Fraud:please Don't Negotiate Any Business With This Lady She's A Fraudster by evy1(m): 5:22pm On Feb 03, 2016
sweetrace:

This is the reason why bullying thrives in Nigeria. When one sees differently one must be the same as the "accused".
Please stop the i too modest diplomacy,the Op did a great job in helping people who might fall prey for her and you are here talking trash.

1 Like

Re: Fraud:please Don't Negotiate Any Business With This Lady She's A Fraudster by sweetrace(f): 2:01pm On Feb 04, 2016
evy1:
Please stop the i too modest diplomacy,the Op did a great job in helping people who might fall prey for her and you are here talking trash.

Trash? Trash would be me calling you a mindless buffoon, or a cantankerous idiot with a mob mentality. But, I will try hard not to even whisper that.

What an ignorant person you are. I hope the day your partner does something wrong and your picture and child"s pictures are posted on the Internet, you'll think that's a good job. Have you noticed that said pictures are no longer up for public viewing on nairaland because it contravenes privacy laws?
Re: Fraud:please Don't Negotiate Any Business With This Lady She's A Fraudster by evy1(m): 5:34pm On Feb 04, 2016
sweetrace:

Trash? Trash would be me calling you a mindless buffoon, or a cantankerous idiot with a mob mentality. But, I will try hard not to even whisper that.

What an ignorant person you are. I hope the day your partner does something wrong and your picture and child"s pictures are posted on the Internet, you'll think that's a good job. Have you noticed that said pictures are no longer up for public viewing on nairaland because it contravenes privacy laws?
You can rant for all i care,when u tired u will stop.
Re: Fraud:please Don't Negotiate Any Business With This Lady She's A Fraudster by evy1(m): 5:44pm On Feb 04, 2016
sweetrace:

You should have your brain checked before coming to talk to me,if u feel i will exchange vulgar words with you..then u have failed.
Re: Fraud:please Don't Negotiate Any Business With This Lady She's A Fraudster by sweetrace(f): 7:37am On Feb 05, 2016
evy1:
You should have your brain checked before coming to talk to me,if u feel i will exchange vulgar words with you..then u have failed.

See who is talking about being vulgar. You who rushed to quote me, calling my point of view trash. You who displayed your lack of breeding and social etiquette. Learn more manners. It will help you in the long run.
Re: Fraud:please Don't Negotiate Any Business With This Lady She's A Fraudster by Flexherbal(m): 8:23am On Feb 05, 2016
What is wrong with theses scamers? Spoiling business for good people.
Re: Fraud:please Don't Negotiate Any Business With This Lady She's A Fraudster by josh07(m): 11:21am On Feb 05, 2016
I called bijoke ogunleye number several times without number but this guy "Bright okechuwu" who happen to be best friend with IBIJOKE OGUNLEYE best friend picked and said she's on a vacation,I believe by the time we get this BRIGHT OKECHUWU we will trace IBIJOKE OGUNLEYE and her boyfriend YOMI who happend to be the chairman has she told me. BRIGHT OKECHUWU number is... 09035520500
Re: Fraud:please Don't Negotiate Any Business With This Lady She's A Fraudster by josh07(m): 11:37am On Feb 05, 2016
evy1:

You must be mad defending IBIJOKE OGUNLEYE.
Re: Fraud:please Don't Negotiate Any Business With This Lady She's A Fraudster by AkProsper(m): 9:08pm On Feb 05, 2016
Noted

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apostle Chris S*x Video: Exposing Princess, The Delilah Of Our Time / My Experience Travelling With A Fulani Yesterday / Corpse Of A Lady Refuse To Be Buried As She Fights Pallbearers From Burying Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.