Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,633 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Laugh Till You Tumblehahahahah God And Satan - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Laugh Till You Tumblehahahahah God And Satan (947 Views)

Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds / Funny Pic That Will Make You Laugh Till You Fall / Are U Bored?enter And Laugh Till U Tire.na Continuous Joke Ooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laugh Till You Tumblehahahahah God And Satan by naijahacklord: 7:53am On Dec 18, 2012
Two little boys stole a bag of
oranges from
their neighbor & decided to go to a
calm
place to share the loot'' one of
them
suggested the nearby cemetery .
As they were jumping the big gate
to enter
the cemetery, 2 oranges fell out of
the bag
behind the gate' but they didn't
bother to
pick them since they had enough in
d bag .
Few minuets latter A
drunkard*beer*on his
way from a local bar passes
near the cemetery gate and heard
a voice:
“One for me, one for u. “One for
me, one for
u”
He immediately sobers up and runs
as fast as
he can to the local priest.
"Father father pls come with
me'come and
witness God & Satan sharing corpse
at the
cemetery.”
They both ran back to the
cemetery gate and
the voice continued:
"One for me, one for u, one for me,
one for u..
Suddenly the voice stop counting
and says:
“What about the two at the gate?"
Omo come see marathon ....even
the priest
almost pass church gate !!!shouting
we are
not dead yet

pls try to loging at www.codedfellaz.tk for more jokes thanks for reading may God bless u jus loging at www.codedfellaz.tk
Re: Laugh Till You Tumblehahahahah God And Satan by bunmioguns(m): 8:19am On Dec 18, 2012
Stale tongue tongue
Re: Laugh Till You Tumblehahahahah God And Satan by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 18, 2012
Boring

(1) (Reply)

Akpors And Teacher!! / ATM Ish* / If You Dont Laugh That Means You Didnt Brush Your Teeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.