Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

New Procedure For ICAN Induction: TCI Lectures & Exam - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / New Procedure For ICAN Induction: TCI Lectures & Exam (9882 Views)

FREE ACCA Past Questions For ICAN New Syllabus Exam / How To Prepare For Ican Exams / How To Register For ICAN? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Procedure For ICAN Induction: TCI Lectures & Exam by Naijapikin(m): 9:51am On Feb 18, 2008
Hi,

Do anyone know anything about the new procedure for ICAN Induction?

I can't get through ICAN office for details.

I'll like to know the fate of new members who reside and work outside Lagos as per the TCI Lectures and exams.

Please I need details as I was unable to register on time for the last induction in 2007.

Thanks.
Re: New Procedure For ICAN Induction: TCI Lectures & Exam by greeno(m): 7:52pm On Feb 18, 2008
my bros am in d same shoes wit u o!, they said we have to travel to lagos for courses that re not offered in other parts of the country. for further info visit ican site or guardian newspaper. 7/02/08.
Re: New Procedure For ICAN Induction: TCI Lectures & Exam by Naijapikin(m): 9:11am On Feb 19, 2008
Why is anyone not picking calls at ICAN V/I office?

How will those in other states travel to Lagos for lectures? I didnot not attend any ICAN lectures to pass my exams because of the distance. Now I'm falling in the same situation again!

There should be a way out for us outside Lagos.

By the way, the courses rendered by AJ Silicon and EDP is what I'm already used to. I'm into Information System auditing, control and security. So I can say I'm IT compliance.

ICAN should be commended for this Technological Competence Initiative but the process/procedure should be well researched before implementation( think of this: a chartered accountant in Zamfara coming to Lagos for lectures?)

Well, I still await your comments on the procedure for induction.

Thanks.
Re: New Procedure For ICAN Induction: TCI Lectures & Exam by Naijapikin(m): 12:45pm On Feb 22, 2008
I'm satisfied with the induction procedure on ICAN website(the information was posted today). Although I still have to travel to Lagos for the training(no centre yet in Edo State where I work).

ICAN should be commended for this initiative but the implementation is poor(atleast for now). More centres are needed in states outside Lagos especially in the North.

Greeno, thanks for your response. Go to ICAN website for details.
Re: New Procedure For ICAN Induction: TCI Lectures & Exam by devonsan21: 9:08am On Jun 18, 2010
Actually, I don't have any idea about that. But for me, the best thing you can do is to listen to the lecturer when he/she will discuss that topic again. There is no more joy when you have listened to every detail of it.
Re: New Procedure For ICAN Induction: TCI Lectures & Exam by Sourcecrew: 10:24am On Jul 18, 2011
How would you feel if you have the opportunity of receiving your ICAN lectures via the best lecturers without having to leave the comfort of your home, office, or wherever you are around the world?

Share your view.
Re: New Procedure For ICAN Induction: TCI Lectures & Exam by onlyme22: 1:09pm On Feb 13, 2012
Am an undergraduate in UNILAG DLI and m interested in commencing my ICAN PE1, dont knw what to do please advice, sad
Re: New Procedure For ICAN Induction: TCI Lectures & Exam by LausDeo(m): 7:43pm On Aug 24, 2013
Does anyone knw whether banking experience is accepted by ICAN for the 36 month experience required before induction?
Re: New Procedure For ICAN Induction: TCI Lectures & Exam by pioneer: 2:26am On Sep 16, 2014
LausDeo: Does anyone knw whether banking experience is accepted by ICAN for the 36 month experience required before induction?

Just put a call through to ICAN and confirm if it acceptable for induction but i think it should be acceptable.
Re: New Procedure For ICAN Induction: TCI Lectures & Exam by pioneer: 2:27am On Sep 16, 2014
For your ICAN/ACCA lectures, contact Excel
Associates.

Excel Associates is a foremost professional tuition
centre located in Ikorodu that provides lectures for
ATS, ICAN, ACCA, CISA and other programmes. For
enquiries, contact - 07081834869, 09092159476 or e-
mail: excelassociates2020@gmail.com,
info.excelassociates@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Artificial Intelligence: Why Nigerians Shouldn’t Fear Over Loss Jobs To Automat / My Former Company Refuse To Acknowledge My Pension / Relocating Back To Nigeria (To Lecture In University)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.