Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,227 members, 7,822,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Worst Actresses; Actors That Cannot Act - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Worst Actresses; Actors That Cannot Act (2208 Views)

Fair Actresses/actors Who Don't Bleach / Websites of Nigerian Actors and Actresses / Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worst Actresses; Actors That Cannot Act by Ciaralover(f): 2:59pm On Apr 25, 2006
Tori Spelling is the worst actress in the Movie industry!!!!they neeed to remove that ugly reality show she got called so notirous!!!!Cause its just wack!!!!

about the worst actor i dont know!!!!
Re: Worst Actresses; Actors That Cannot Act by Ciaralover(f): 5:35pm On Apr 25, 2006
Tori Spelling is Ugly!!Especially her face!!!!
Re: Worst Actresses; Actors That Cannot Act by Rhodalyn(f): 6:15pm On Apr 25, 2006
hiya Ciaralover cool
Re: Worst Actresses; Actors That Cannot Act by hotangel2(f): 6:58pm On Apr 25, 2006
Hey she's okay. She's just comming b ack with her so "so notorious show on VH1". She's not a worst actress, The show is a "fun way of telling people how her life is". I dont watch it religiously, but i watch it whenever i stumble on it.

Worst actor i dunno, worst actress i dunno. They all have a way of making u happy. Actually thinking of them as worst actress/actors is enough to show them that u like them. ever heard of the saying "haters make you"?
Re: Worst Actresses; Actors That Cannot Act by nike4luv(f): 8:05pm On Apr 25, 2006
whos tori spelling [or tori dictation tongue]
Re: Worst Actresses; Actors That Cannot Act by hotangel2(f): 8:27pm On Apr 25, 2006
She's a girl who was born with a silver spoon in her mouth. More like a gold spoon? angry angry
Re: Worst Actresses; Actors That Cannot Act by nike4luv(f): 8:44pm On Apr 25, 2006
wat abt pishure?
Re: Worst Actresses; Actors That Cannot Act by Ciaralover(f): 12:48am On Apr 26, 2006
who is pishure!!!

@ hot- Angel i am not hating!!Just stating the facts!!!
Re: Worst Actresses; Actors That Cannot Act by Zahymaka(m): 2:35am On Apr 26, 2006
Sometimes Ciaralover you do so so vehemently you sound as if you're hating -- using exclamation marks accentuates that too.

Glad to hear you're not hating
Re: Worst Actresses; Actors That Cannot Act by Ciaralover(f): 11:52pm On Apr 26, 2006
Glad to hear that too!!!
Re: Worst Actresses; Actors That Cannot Act by eveseh(f): 6:28pm On May 03, 2006
lindsay lohan
Re: Worst Actresses; Actors That Cannot Act by 1Lola(f): 5:39pm On May 05, 2006
[size=8pt][/size] ASHANTI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Worst Actresses; Actors That Cannot Act by Ciaralover(f): 5:41pm On May 05, 2006
Ashanti si OKAY But tori Spelling is Horrible!!
Re: Worst Actresses; Actors That Cannot Act by bluenubian(f): 7:16am On May 06, 2006
@ciaralover
u said u were stating the fact about tori spelling in "So notorous", sorry thats not factual, thats your opinion, critics actually love the show, u have to have a sense of humor to enjoy it, but thats your opinion though. me i think its hilarious and i love every bit of it
PS. wonder how u would feel if someone called u ugly.

"Eve" and "lisa raye" were horrible at first when they started, but i think they are doing a lot lot better.

50 cent should stick to making music
Ashanti too, even though i don't like her music, a lot of people love her
Re: Worst Actresses; Actors That Cannot Act by ugsh: 10:45am On Sep 20, 2010
bluenubian:

@ciaralover
u said u were stating the fact about tori spelling in "So notorous", sorry thats not factual, thats your opinion, critics actually love the show, u have to have a sense of humor to enjoy it, but thats your opinion though. me i think its hilarious and i love every bit of it
PS. wonder how u would feel if someone called u ugly.

"Eve" and "lisa raye" were horrible at first when they started, but i think they are doing a lot lot better.

50 cent should stick to making music
Ashanti too, even though i don't like her music, a lot of people love her
thanks for putting sense into their brains lipsrsealed
Re: Worst Actresses; Actors That Cannot Act by chic2pimp(m): 5:58pm On Sep 21, 2010
NollyTrash Actresses. Can't act to save their lives.

(1) (Reply)

Please Don't Kill Aki And Paw Paw / Tv Serial / Bbnaija 2019 Starts Today, Check Out The Timetable, TV Channels, General Plans..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.