Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,323 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Chiwetel Ejiofor Is In Hot Pursuit Of Angelina Jolie In Salt - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Chiwetel Ejiofor Is In Hot Pursuit Of Angelina Jolie In Salt (2219 Views)

Who Can Play Fela Better: Chiwetel Ejiofor Or Dede Mabiaku? / Best Nigerian Actor/actress Ever! - Chiwetel Ejiofor / Chiwetel Ejiofor Nominated For A Golden Globe! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chiwetel Ejiofor Is In Hot Pursuit Of Angelina Jolie In Salt by Orikinla(m): 6:32pm On Mar 23, 2010
Britain’s Denzel Washington, Chiwetel Ejiofor is in hot pursuit of Angelina Jolie in SALT, the must see thriller this summer from the world premiere on July 23.

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor Is In Hot Pursuit Of Angelina Jolie In Salt by obinna5000(m): 7:24pm On Mar 23, 2010
SALT coming to theaters July 23 2010.

Starring: Angelina Jolie, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Liev Schreiber

Director: Phillip Noyce

SALT trailer

[flash=640,385]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ40WlshNwU[/flash]
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor Is In Hot Pursuit Of Angelina Jolie In Salt by Orikinla(m): 8:54pm On Mar 23, 2010

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor Is In Hot Pursuit Of Angelina Jolie In Salt by busybody20: 10:26pm On Mar 23, 2010
Woahh this is a film to look forward to!! I cant wait

Thanks kiss

Is Chiwetel Ejiofor a nigerian?
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor Is In Hot Pursuit Of Angelina Jolie In Salt by denzel2009: 11:32pm On Mar 23, 2010
busybody20:

Woahh this is a film to look forward to!! I cant wait

Thanks kiss

Is Chiwetel Ejiofor a nigerian?

Yeah, he is from Umuahia cheesy

This would be a cracker!!!
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor Is In Hot Pursuit Of Angelina Jolie In Salt by obinna5000(m): 3:26pm On Mar 24, 2010
Chiwetel Ejiofor was born in England to Nigerian parents.
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor Is In Hot Pursuit Of Angelina Jolie In Salt by Seun(m): 5:03pm On Mar 24, 2010
It's a good premise for a movie; reminds me of US Marshall.
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor Is In Hot Pursuit Of Angelina Jolie In Salt by busybody20: 8:45pm On Mar 24, 2010
obinna5000:

SALT coming to theaters July 23 2010.

Starring: Angelina Jolie, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Liev Schreiber

Director: Phillip Noyce

SALT trailer

[flash=640,385]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ40WlshNwU[/flash]
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor Is In Hot Pursuit Of Angelina Jolie In Salt by iice(f): 3:20pm On Mar 25, 2010
Wasn't that the role offered to Tom Cruise? He backed out and she stepped in regardless of genre. Now that's some power. Anyway, seems sort of the action type. Will check it out, though don't think on the big screen unless it's worth the money grin
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor Is In Hot Pursuit Of Angelina Jolie In Salt by obinna5000(m): 8:16pm On Mar 25, 2010
@iice
Tom Cruise dropped it because he was unable to commit to role because of the numerous projects he had at hand. Angelina Jolie accepted and the script was rewritten. Well, I hope the film won't end up being a Golden Raspberry Award contender next year.  wink
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor Is In Hot Pursuit Of Angelina Jolie In Salt by iice(f): 4:30am On Mar 26, 2010
Yeah i know. I mean that a film written for a man was offered to a woman with minor rewrites. Anyway, many movies are razzies these days grin

(1) (Reply)

African Video Sharing Site / Lies Of The Heart Zee World Series / Sons Of The Caliphate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.