Stats: 3,195,585 members, 7,958,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:43 AM

Look-Alike Strangers - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Look-Alike Strangers (14201 Views)

Photo Of Joke Silva And Her Look Alike 'daughter' / Kate Henshaw Look Alike Audition In Lekki / Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

Re: Look-Alike Strangers by kandiikane(m): 12:23pm On Dec 18, 2012
It happens. As the population grew so did the gene pool but once in a while the same random mixing may occur.

I recently met some people who have been telling me I look so much like a friend of theirs, same personaility et all. I saw her pictures but was not convinced so I asked my family members and friends and they said we really do. I still don't see it but I guess when we meet I'll see it.
Re: Look-Alike Strangers by Agbgift(f): 12:25pm On Dec 18, 2012
I found 2 of my look alike, one wen I was in law school 2yrs ago, d oda @ d hospital. She is a medical doctor. Jst dat they are all lighte than me...it my male look alike I want to see nw.
Re: Look-Alike Strangers by AbdulAdam56(m): 12:30pm On Dec 18, 2012
I saw mine lst month i fainted shocked
Re: Look-Alike Strangers by VENUSS(f): 12:33pm On Dec 18, 2012
i once saw a picture of a girl that looks like a freind, i had to collect the picture to go show her. the pics is stil with me. when ever ple sees it they say look at miss.a and i say no its miss.b .
Re: Look-Alike Strangers by horlajide: 12:44pm On Dec 18, 2012
Oya wait make run snap am
Re: Look-Alike Strangers by Opoki(m): 12:58pm On Dec 18, 2012
I've seen mine several times and i do ask if my father had fathered them cos d man try small. grin
Re: Look-Alike Strangers by nikkyshyne(f): 1:01pm On Dec 18, 2012
I believe mine would be somewhere in the Philippines. smiley
Re: Look-Alike Strangers by persistenc(m): 1:08pm On Dec 18, 2012
nikkyshyne: I believe mine would be somewhere in the Philippines. smiley
NOOOOOOOOOOOO Go Check ALUU!!
Re: Look-Alike Strangers by trendystuf(f): 1:08pm On Dec 18, 2012
I don't see the resemblance in this ladies
E!E!:
They didn't all find themselves in Canada, these ones found demselves here in Naija!

Re: Look-Alike Strangers by dljbd1(m): 1:20pm On Dec 18, 2012
Maxymilliano: Small World indeed, strangely enough, some share looks with animals...

Lol...fool
Re: Look-Alike Strangers by nikkyshyne(f): 1:26pm On Dec 18, 2012
persistenc:
NOOOOOOOOOOOO Go Check ALUU!!
Jealousy. I am hot you are not. tongue
Re: Look-Alike Strangers by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 18, 2012
CFCfan:

Yours could be in Potiskum cool
Or Damaturu
Re: Look-Alike Strangers by dljbd1(m): 1:38pm On Dec 18, 2012
I dy come mak i c dt result
Re: Look-Alike Strangers by Sommey(m): 1:39pm On Dec 18, 2012
Rick Ross' look-alike should be 9ija's late Oliver de Couque.
Re: Look-Alike Strangers by Libkid(m): 1:47pm On Dec 18, 2012
E!E!:
They didn't all find themselves in Canada, these ones found demselves here in Naija!
i think u have been taking in alot of garrium lately.those two dont look alike.are u learner?

Re: Look-Alike Strangers by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 18, 2012
lipsrsealed

Re: Look-Alike Strangers by vanminister: 2:34pm On Dec 18, 2012
AS FOR ME I LOOK LIKE MY LORD JESUS CHRIST!
Re: Look-Alike Strangers by johndavid1(m): 3:35pm On Dec 18, 2012
slimyem:
The only difference was one was a very bad boycheesy and the other.. just regular guy!
Hahahahaha bad boy ke grin grin grin
Re: Look-Alike Strangers by Bond008(m): 3:41pm On Dec 18, 2012
Sommey: Rick Ross' look-alike should be 9ija's late Oliver de Couque.
na i'd prefer u say it vise versa
Re: Look-Alike Strangers by yuzedo: 3:53pm On Dec 18, 2012
Well I looks like corbon copy of my great farther, Sweet Mr. Alinco Dangote. kiss

...... Tho we've not met before yet.. undecided cry
Re: Look-Alike Strangers by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 18, 2012
Go to people's republic of china nah. U will see more than twins from different backgrounds

Re: Look-Alike Strangers by Walexz02(m): 3:56pm On Dec 18, 2012
General Garicks: It are usually happens
Abeg wetin u talk?

Re: Look-Alike Strangers by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:54pm On Dec 18, 2012
Wow these pics are amazing! Almost uncanny. Wish I would stumble on my look-alike too....so long as I am no where near Aluu!
Re: Look-Alike Strangers by Babycake(m): 6:57pm On Dec 18, 2012
A friend said i look like Dejong,Mancity Football player
Re: Look-Alike Strangers by ChuckD2(m): 8:02pm On Dec 18, 2012
I look like myself o. talk about being unique.
Re: Look-Alike Strangers by Elebiju: 9:07pm On Dec 18, 2012
I believe this info cos people say I look like goodluck jonathan some say I resemble usain bolt but d last time I checked I can easily pass as obama's double
Re: Look-Alike Strangers by obisage(m): 10:40pm On Dec 18, 2012
this is me and Nonso Diobi. Many pple beleive we look alike, that was why i merged our photo to see if that is true. what do u think

Re: Look-Alike Strangers by Ndipe(m): 11:12pm On Dec 18, 2012
When people tend to look alike and all that, dont rule out the fact that they maybe related to one another. I wouldnt rule out a DNA test if the resemblance is striking. Remember that in the olden days, twins were left to die in the forest. There is this story I read of a chinese woman who was always mistaken for another person. Out of curiousity or so, she tracked down that lady and found out that they were twins, but she never knew that she was a twin.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/05/bao-lulin-and-yang-yanfei_n_2245622.html
Re: Look-Alike Strangers by floriana(m): 7:47am On Dec 19, 2012
obisage: this is me and Nonso Diobi. Many pple beleive we look alike, that was why i merged our photo to see if that is true. what do u think

Yes you resemble alike very much. In fact, are you identity twice?
Re: Look-Alike Strangers by patienz(f): 9:12am On Dec 19, 2012
General Garicks: It are usually happens
. Somebody pinch me! Seriously?! Guy, wen I saw this your grammatical suicide, I had to check if I was not up-to-date with the latest english! Lol *picks Oxford dictionary and starts reading*
Re: Look-Alike Strangers by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 19, 2012
I also met my look-alike last month. Her Mum and sibling testified we look so much alike even with the height, mode of dressing and dentition.
Re: Look-Alike Strangers by nagoma(m): 2:09pm On Dec 19, 2012

Nollywood Actress And Actor Sikiratu Sindodo Weds Femi Adebayo (wedding Pics) / King Osupa Saheed The Strong Man / Stephanie Okereke Linus Unveiled As Miniso Nigeria Brand Ambassador [PICS]

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)