Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,511 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

King Osupa Saheed The Strong Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / King Osupa Saheed The Strong Man (14128 Views)

Olamide With Ooni Of Ife & Oba Saheed Elegushi (photo) / Saheed Balogun And Ex-wife Fathia Re-Unite After Nine Years / I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

King Osupa Saheed The Strong Man by sammy88(m): 10:44am On Nov 03, 2007
Now that is peace among the fuji musician, i hope pasuma will not do anything stupid again to cause any trouble again, because pasuma can not stand where osupa is having a show because is a osupa great fuji musician that talk sense, i know that pasuma get all the fame seeing him on tv everyday that doesnt mean he should messing aroud with osupa, and i hope all the small fuji musician like malaika,aluko etc will kep queit now that osupa is the king now,
Re: King Osupa Saheed The Strong Man by grandvic: 4:40pm On Nov 08, 2007
The beuty of being a musician is the ability to grab one or two things from what u give out to the public! so with this, I think Osupa deserves some kudos, Mind you,I know be fuji fan but Osupa dey sing sense more dan any other artists!
Re: King Osupa Saheed The Strong Man by SmartK1(m): 10:28am On Nov 14, 2007
NO DOUBT. OSUPA IS STRONG, just like Papa.

For somebody to have stood tall and faced the self-acclaimed Fuji Oluaye who has never offered anything apart from chaos since his inauguration(?). Kudos to him. At least Osupa can lay claim to 2 other fuji musician who he trained and are now doing well in the industry. Where are the Oluayes, the Kebes, etc. At least, Oluaye emerged from Barrister. Do not forget his name initially was Wasiu Ayinde Barrister (after his Oga).

Point of correction. Paso never caused anything, he was a mere tool in causing the problem. He was used by Wasiu Ayinde. Paso has always been a tool for such stuffs in his entire life. Reflect back on his duo with Marshal when Obesere influenced him. He is a man without mind of his own.

Anyway, even if they come together 'morrow and say Osupa is not a king. We, lovers of good music, will always regard him as a king.

Also, a note of warning to Baba Alagbado for taking side in a matter that never concerns him. Olote ni gbogbo won.

OSUPA OBA ORIN TIDE.
Re: King Osupa Saheed The Strong Man by Akinjuwon(m): 1:58am On Feb 11, 2008
Yes!! The Guy is really Good. His composition is inspirational and the lyrics are good. He deserves to be the King of Music that is conferred on him by Alhaji Agba.
Pls check out his latest 3 in 1 CD Album called ENDORSEMENT. He truly proved himself to be deserving of the award. 

The kebe nKwara is just like Paso. He likes to ride on the other's fortune or misfortune at different times,  and what else,  He doesnt seem to give a damn if everything pafuka,  His own na to put petrol for fire,

Wasiu Ayinde Tallaazo has been put to size now. We can now look forward to him keeping quiet for the time being. His JAM-TALK in recent years and times is 3 much. Obesere apparently managed to cutail his excesses but failed to stop him as did Saheed Osupa

It is also good wisdom that Barrister Mr Fuji himself convened a meeting and moved quickly to quell the rifts before it gets out of hand and blow out of proportion.  Some pple seem to be hell bent in destroying the man's legacy in Fuji Music. But we thank God it's all over now.

Osupa no doubt is the true King of Music and Wasiu can stick to his Oluaye of Fuji title or whatever. He has heaped all the 'arifin' on himself. .Is it not true that 'What you do to Elders will be your portion One day'? '(Oun t'a ba se fun Agba, Omo lehin aa se rue fun e lojo kan)'.
Re: King Osupa Saheed The Strong Man by ogede: 11:06am On Feb 11, 2008
I think the difference between Saheed and the rest is education. He is very inteligent.
Re: King Osupa Saheed The Strong Man by jegede12: 3:49am On Feb 12, 2008
You should check out this guy Lanre'. He has some great songs!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVkcjZRfRQs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ju-Sb4T7zlg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF2F78nAseA

myspace,com/officiallanre

He's good!
Re: King Osupa Saheed The Strong Man by benedo(m): 11:38am On Feb 22, 2008
sadwho be dis jegede person, u no c the post wey dey hia,lanre's songs have alreday been posted somewhere else so wetin be the problem postin lanre here where issues are being discussed.
Re: King Osupa Saheed The Strong Man by mustaphco(m): 5:25pm On Mar 06, 2008
how do u think u can compare a great and intelligent man to tout
Re: King Osupa Saheed The Strong Man by olunifemi(f): 1:53pm On Mar 22, 2008
i like d guy and his music no be small
Re: King Osupa Saheed The Strong Man by ibjejelowo(m): 3:44pm On May 02, 2008
Yes, King Osupa can be classified as best example of Papaworld- he can described as second eko ila that restricted himself knives of fuji distabilisers and as fuji fan i commended the King as good orator and good exaple to others
All the Pasuma, Remi Aluko, Adio Sulemana, taye ibandan should go sleep and find something to do in the Fuji House - Fuji Music is not be force but by sense. i refer to papaworld because he is musician, extra-talented musician and some people do call pasuma entertainer, which kind entertainer.
Papa is best entertainer i have ever see in the fuji House. cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: King Osupa Saheed The Strong Man by ibjejelowo(m): 3:51pm On May 02, 2008
Yes, King Osupa can be classified as best example of Papaworld- he can described as second eko ila that restricted himself from knives of fuji distabilisers and as fuji fan i commended the King of fuji music as good orator and good example to others
All the Pasuma, Remi Aluko, Adio Sulemana, taye ibandan should go an sleep and find something to do in the Fuji House - Fuji Music is not by force but by sense. i don't want to refer u to papaworld because he is an extra-talented musician and some people do call pasuma entertainer, which kind of entertainer.
Papa is best entertainer i have ever see in the fuji House. cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: King Osupa Saheed The Strong Man by princemc: 3:22pm On Jan 28, 2009
Osupa no doubt is the true King of Music and Wasiu can stick to his Oluaye of Fuji title, we can now see that Olufimo Akoko,Matagbamole1 is different from Pasuma and his gangs thanks you all King Olufimo Akoko,Matagbamole1 fans may almighty God help us (Amen). Pls i need King Saheed Osupa e-mail address bye cry kiss

Re: King Osupa Saheed The Strong Man by spikedcylinder: 7:46am On Jan 29, 2009
There's laughing in me head. cheesy
Re: King Osupa Saheed The Strong Man by olunifemi(f): 4:17pm On Dec 01, 2009
osupa is a gr8 musician
Re: King Osupa Saheed The Strong Man by mamagee3(f): 1:48am On Dec 02, 2009
Who are these people? undecided
Re: King Osupa Saheed The Strong Man by experts: 12:38pm On Mar 18, 2010
osupa is going places now,

lets see wht happen next
Re: King Osupa Saheed The Strong Man by koolaid23: 8:21pm On May 21, 2010
He is nutin but a Thug, how dare u can address a tout to being intelligent Y'all fool, K1 is the king of all
Re: King Osupa Saheed The Strong Man by Lanreseedo: 7:30pm On Feb 09, 2011
Being a fuji music fan is no crime,zaireans listen to macossa,fuji music is our song-YORUBAs,without sentiment Osupa's music is not only entertaining but also educating,try listen to CIVILIZATION,then you will know that this guy sings sense!gone are the days when they say fuji music is for thugs,my level of education and exposure can't stop me from listening to my traditional song,fuji!''ani kama se tabisugbon sorin wa o,osupa oba orin tide, kaduro kaba, shocked cheesy embarassed

1 Like

Re: King Osupa Saheed The Strong Man by blurap(m): 12:01am On Oct 31, 2012
Please house, my name is adeyemi wale. Please my fiancé who is a final year student of university of ibadan studying language art needs to interview saheed osupa for her project as her project is yet complete without the multimedia material. Her love for osupa has actually made her want to want to meet saheed osupa and have this interview with him. Please can anyone help me with osupa's address or phone no and if any of you have the power to meet him please can you help take me to him as a deadline has been drawn for her to submit her project by november 7. Please this is urgent as it affects her career...
Re: King Osupa Saheed The Strong Man by yemmight(m): 2:26pm On Oct 31, 2012
With all these comments, it really has shown the level of everyone posting here. Someone even mentioned Osupa is intelligent. Kai. Education don spoil finish in naija. Osupa ko sanmo ni tona tinrin ni. angry
Re: King Osupa Saheed The Strong Man by Nobody: 4:54am On May 24, 2013
So dis discussion occured on nairaland, SMH!
Re: King Osupa Saheed The Strong Man by Lucasbalo(m): 5:51am On May 24, 2013
Bunch of illiterates.

(1) (Reply)

Stephanie Okereke Linus Unveiled As Miniso Nigeria Brand Ambassador [PICS] / Meet Nigerian Artiste, Duke Of P Street. Watch His 'abefe' Video / Comedian Mama Ukamaka Builds A House For His Mother (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.