Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

List Of Seven Worst Phones Of 2012 (pictures & Reason) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / List Of Seven Worst Phones Of 2012 (pictures & Reason) (19263 Views)

Arase Bans Police From Accessing Mobile-Phones Of Citizens Illegally / Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians / Top 5 Mobile Phones Of 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Seven Worst Phones Of 2012 (pictures & Reason) by alhaji000(m): 10:03am On Dec 18, 2012
Hundreds of Phones were released this year by different company. But not all were best for use or good for the end users.

ICTCatalogue.com compiled together a list of top worst phones release in 2012.

Number 1: PCD Chaser(Virgin Mobile)

Why we consider PCD Chaser as a worst phone in 2012 was its abysmal battery life. More specifically, it was basically nonexistent. Its slow internal speeds didn’t do it any favors, either.

Number 2: ZTE Score M (MetroPCS)

Glacial ZTE Score M is a very slow mobile phone.it has a distracting amount of bloatware. In addition, its mediocre screen’s narrow viewing angle also didn’t help out.

Number 3:Sony Xperia Ion (AT&T)

As the most high-tech phone of the bunch, we were surprised that the Sony Xperia Ion shipped natively with Android 2.3 Gingerbread. And though it has a 12-megapixel camera, its photo quality didn’t impress us.

Number 4:]Huawei Verge (MetroPCS)

We’re all about simple feature phones, but the Huawei Verge took simplicity and threw it off a cliff. Not to mention, its 1-megapixel camera is poor and its Web browser is tedious.

Number 5: Pantech Swift (AT&T)

Though cute, the Pantech Swift, complete with a QWERTY keyboard, has an irritatingly slow processor inside and an unresponsive touch screen.

Number 6: Samsung Brightside (Verizon)

Frankly, we couldn’t see a bright side with the Samsung Brightside. Its less than stellar camera, laggy CPU, and poor screen resolution were all enough to convince us that there is no silver lining.

Number 7: Pantech Hotshot (Verizon)

Despite its name, the Pantech Hotshot is lukewarm at best. it has a very slow internal speed but If you can deal with its slow internal speeds, good luck with its laggy data speeds and unresponsive screen

SOURCE: http://ictcatalogue.com/list-of-seven7-worst-phones-of-2012-pictures-reason/
Re: List Of Seven Worst Phones Of 2012 (pictures & Reason) by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 18, 2012
^^ By virtue of your hidden post . i become 1st to comment . .
God has a way of doing things. yaaay grin grin grin

46 Likes

Re: List Of Seven Worst Phones Of 2012 (pictures & Reason) by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 18, 2012
Never even heard of half these Shits

1 Like

Re: List Of Seven Worst Phones Of 2012 (pictures & Reason) by zinnygold(f): 12:00pm On Dec 18, 2012
So this kind of phones exist...if not nokia Eseries nothing else sha...

5 Likes

Re: List Of Seven Worst Phones Of 2012 (pictures & Reason) by donsteady(m): 12:00pm On Dec 18, 2012
black berry porsches suppose to top the list. i hate my, just that i can sell it if not i could have done that long ago.
Re: List Of Seven Worst Phones Of 2012 (pictures & Reason) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 18, 2012
All these phones are like french to me (besides the xperia).
Re: List Of Seven Worst Phones Of 2012 (pictures & Reason) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 18, 2012
Exercising of the fingers is necessary. I just did. cheesy BTW, SIM PORTABILITY, SUP WITH IT NA?
Re: List Of Seven Worst Phones Of 2012 (pictures & Reason) by Beetwo(m): 12:05pm On Dec 18, 2012
tank God o, my nokia-black berry-lphone tablet is not included grin

3 Likes

Re: List Of Seven Worst Phones Of 2012 (pictures & Reason) by Revolva(m): 12:06pm On Dec 18, 2012
Well I see its american network carrier ok so that statistic only applies to america ok not here in naija ok
Re: List Of Seven Worst Phones Of 2012 (pictures & Reason) by nxanadu: 12:06pm On Dec 18, 2012
NOKIA 3310
Re: List Of Seven Worst Phones Of 2012 (pictures & Reason) by Gabrielsylar(m): 12:08pm On Dec 18, 2012
mxxpunkxx!:
what is wrong with this homosapien

1 Like

Re: List Of Seven Worst Phones Of 2012 (pictures & Reason) by teebozz1: 12:09pm On Dec 18, 2012
hw true!
Re: List Of Seven Worst Phones Of 2012 (pictures & Reason) by dasdexter(m): 12:09pm On Dec 18, 2012
wow i can blive xperia made d list but its drawbacks can be lived out, still luv d fone & d brand bsides d low end android os
Re: List Of Seven Worst Phones Of 2012 (pictures & Reason) by dridowu: 12:10pm On Dec 18, 2012
Thanks God my ijebu made phone no dy among.
Thread klose

1 Like

Re: List Of Seven Worst Phones Of 2012 (pictures & Reason) by kheart(m): 12:11pm On Dec 18, 2012
If i vd my way dat huwei of a phone ll be ban, it users ll get minimum of 10 yrs jail term.
Re: List Of Seven Worst Phones Of 2012 (pictures & Reason) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 18, 2012
Gabriel_sylar:
what is wrong with this homosapien

Get behind me, homo erectus !!!

16 Likes

Re: List Of Seven Worst Phones Of 2012 (pictures & Reason) by Koolking(m): 12:12pm On Dec 18, 2012
Blackberry should make the list because of its obvious lagging/freezing and poor battery life

1 Like

Re: List Of Seven Worst Phones Of 2012 (pictures & Reason) by Basic(m): 12:14pm On Dec 18, 2012
donsteady: black berry porsches suppose to top the list. i hate my, just that i can sell it if not i could have done that long ago.
Who are you fooling? Stop pretending to be what you're not.

Okay, show us a picture of you holding the porshe and we'll believe you actually have one.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Seven Worst Phones Of 2012 (pictures & Reason) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 18, 2012
They use that phone collect money from Arabs, nobody brought that phone in the US

donsteady: black berry porsches suppose to top the list. i hate my, just that i can sell it if not i could have done that long ago.
Re: List Of Seven Worst Phones Of 2012 (pictures & Reason) by Basic(m): 12:16pm On Dec 18, 2012
Koolking: Blackberry should make the list because of its obvious lagging/freezing and poor battery life
When all you'll run after is "London-used". Why won't you start complaining?
Re: List Of Seven Worst Phones Of 2012 (pictures & Reason) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 18, 2012
Basic:
Who are you fooling? Stop pretending to be what you're not.

Okay, show us a picture of you holding the porshe and we'll believe you actually have one.

You took the wordz right out of my mouth. . .
Re: List Of Seven Worst Phones Of 2012 (pictures & Reason) by Hadone(m): 12:18pm On Dec 18, 2012
WHAT A FLASHY LOOKING PHONES. THIS TYPE OF PHONES COULD INFLUENCE MOJORITY OF NIGERIAN GILS TO FALL IN LOVE.
Re: List Of Seven Worst Phones Of 2012 (pictures & Reason) by 2rutalk1: 12:20pm On Dec 18, 2012
Basic:
When all you'll run after is "London-used". Why won't you start complaining?
Whether used or not, blackberry is known for having low battery life span maybe because of numerous applications running on the phone. The worst is Bold 3, the battery will hardly take you from here to Benin even when you are not pressing it.
Re: List Of Seven Worst Phones Of 2012 (pictures & Reason) by Dopefiend(m): 12:22pm On Dec 18, 2012
mxxpunkxx!:

grin grin grin grin grin u b don dey pray mk God do am for u abi. Smh
Re: List Of Seven Worst Phones Of 2012 (pictures & Reason) by kheart(m): 12:22pm On Dec 18, 2012
Koolking: Blackberry should make the list because of its obvious lagging/freezing and poor battery life
motion seconded scrapberry should top d least.
Re: List Of Seven Worst Phones Of 2012 (pictures & Reason) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 18, 2012
A good fraction of us on here do not give a shit if you own one or not.

1 Like

Re: List Of Seven Worst Phones Of 2012 (pictures & Reason) by toluxa1(m): 12:24pm On Dec 18, 2012
mxxpunkxx!:

Lol, wetin we no go see for nairaland. God works in mysterious ways.

6 Likes

Re: List Of Seven Worst Phones Of 2012 (pictures & Reason) by Dygeasy(m): 12:24pm On Dec 18, 2012
Had_one: WHAT A FLASHY LOOKING PHONES. THIS TYPE OF PHONES COULD INFLUENCE MOJORITY OF NIGERIAN GILS TO FALL IN LOVE.
but they won't because why?

[b]they want blackberries[/b$
Re: List Of Seven Worst Phones Of 2012 (pictures & Reason) by Dygeasy(m): 12:25pm On Dec 18, 2012
Had_one: WHAT A FLASHY LOOKING PHONES. THIS TYPE OF PHONES COULD INFLUENCE MOJORITY OF NIGERIAN GILS TO FALL IN LOVE.
but they won't because why?

they want blackberries
Re: List Of Seven Worst Phones Of 2012 (pictures & Reason) by GeneralGaricks: 12:26pm On Dec 18, 2012
Ehen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Kinds Of Girls You'll Find On Facebook - Naijatechguy / MTN Introduces Cheap Data & Voice Plans; Get 1GB For N200 / Oraimo Launched Green World Exclusive Flagship Store In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.