Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,773 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:18 AM

World’s First Gay Bible 'Queen James ' Published - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / World’s First Gay Bible 'Queen James ' Published (22346 Views)

See How Nigeria First Gay Pastor Rev Jide Macaulay Is Preparing 4 Valentine(pics / World’s First Gay Bible 'queen James ' Published / World's First GAY BIBLE Has Been Published With Verses That Promote Same Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World’s First Gay Bible 'Queen James ' Published by BetaThings: 6:53pm On Dec 18, 2012
babyosisi:

The so called gay Christians having a gay Bible is a testament that being Gay is not of God according to the scriptures
This is a good development because they have further made themselves out not to be Christians by changing the texts that condemn homosexuality
There are now so called gay mosques,let us watch and see what they will do with anti gay Koran texts so don't rejoice yet
A few years ago you would have boasted that no Muslims would come out openly proclaiming to be gays but today not only do they have mosques,they also match in parades
Does that make gay acceptable in Islam?
Anyone can write a book and call it whatever they wish
I can compile a book now and call it babyosisi Koran,does that change anything?
I was waiting to hear you folks gloat and you never disappoint

Actually I have a copy of a fake Bible published by christians which they have been passing off as the Qur'an
Of course they mention triune in it. Doubt the falsification of Quranic literature?
Google a special report by The Economist of London entitled "Battle of the Books"
So there is no need for you to duplicate efforts

Gloat? Why? We don't compete like that. We just want to be left alone
As for this Bible, you guys try to fake our Qur'an, instinct is to say it serves you well
But these guys have been given too much right and they are on a roll
First thing is to get the same sex marriage prohibition bill passed by NASS and assented to by GEJ
With that in place, nobody dares publish any material eulogizing it in Nigeria

But personally, I believe fa..ots have no right except to choose how - rope, chair, gas or face a squad
But practically, backed by an act signed by GEJ On this, some vigilante action might be useful - no mortality but some disability and debility here, will focus minds
Re: World’s First Gay Bible 'Queen James ' Published by plappville(f): 6:58pm On Dec 18, 2012
advocate666: AT LAST!

Thank you Satan.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin....So you know that your Lord (Satan) is behind all these?
Re: World’s First Gay Bible 'Queen James ' Published by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 18, 2012
BetaThings:

Actually I have a copy of a fake Bible published by christians which they have been passing off as the Qur'an
Of course they mention triune in it. Doubt the falsification of Quranic literature?
Google a special report by The Economist of London entitled "Battle of the Books"

As for this Bible, you guys try to fake our Qur'an, instinct is to say it serves you well
First thing is to get the same sex marriage prohibition bill passed by NASS and assented to by GEJ

But personally, I believe fa..ots have no right except to choose how - rope, chair, gas or face a squad
But practically, backed by an act signed by GEJ On this, some vigilante action might be useful - no mortality but some disability and debility here, will focus minds

Let me help drive home a lesson I have tried to teach many of you for years
The opposite of Muslim is not Christian,that is your deception and it ain't flying here
If only you can grasp that simple concept ,it will help you a great deal
No Christian will bother much with the Koran let alone write one
For what purposes?It is you folks that search the Bible trying to prove Mohammed in the Bible and validate the Koran.
I hope you can get that
That a man is named Paul Ryan does not make him a Christian
Now I am done with you on this thread
Thanks for quoting me in your response,because your response has nothing to do with my post or the post I responded to
Re: World’s First Gay Bible 'Queen James ' Published by plappville(f): 6:59pm On Dec 18, 2012
frosbel:

That they had to write a new bible from scratch is enough evidence to prove that the Holy Bible is totally against their strange behaviour , otherwise there would have been no need to change the Holy Bible in it's current format.

Here is another one from the ERV Bible version, quite damning to the Gays :

"26 Because people did those things, God left them and let them do the shameful things they wanted to do. Women stopped having natural s.ex with men and started having s.ex with other women. 27 In the same way, men stopped having natural s.ex with women and began wanting each other all the time. Men did shameful things with other men, and in their bodies they received the punishment for those wrongs. " - Romans 1:26-27

GBAMLY...............CORRECT !!!
Re: World’s First Gay Bible 'Queen James ' Published by caukerzee(m): 7:01pm On Dec 18, 2012
Agiliti: if there are so many versions of this bible, i guess the gays have a right to create their own... by the way, wasn't king james himself gay?
Idiot, the different versions of the bible dont change the message just the choice of words. Just like think also means reason. I guess the king james you are talking about is your dad and he does you everynight thats why you know he is gay.
Re: World’s First Gay Bible 'Queen James ' Published by plappville(f): 7:04pm On Dec 18, 2012
tantan: The bible is equipped with man made laws. The only clean and unchanged scripture is the QUR'AN

You are telling this to the fools right? Do you think Believers in Christ are instructed to fight war to protect Gods word? No sir
God has always promised to protect His word, no matter how this sounds, we know the word of God can not change, not even a dot of it.

What is happening is not surposed to be a suprise to true Christians, its end of age signs, more are comming, but those who chosen are unshakeable.

1 Like

Re: World’s First Gay Bible 'Queen James ' Published by Mintayo(m): 7:05pm On Dec 18, 2012
The bible is equipped with man made laws. The only clean and unchanged scripture is the quran!

Like the law in the Bible is not the 1 in d quaran,u v also 4goten that d quran is a fotocopied work of the Bible!

@d the topic,i was very delighted when i saw this cus its a prove that the bible is the true Word of God and christainity is the WAY not a religious exercise or tradition!
Christainity is the true religion of PEACE,the fact that Bible and christainity are being attacked and spoken against proved that and we don't have to fight or kill to prove anything!
Thank you Jesus,He is coming soon!

2 Likes

Re: World’s First Gay Bible 'Queen James ' Published by BetaThings: 7:21pm On Dec 18, 2012
plappville:

You are telling this to the fools right? Do you think Believers in Christ are instructed to fight war to protect Gods word? No sir
God has always promised to protect His word, no matter how this sounds, we know the word of God can not change, not even a dot of it.

What is happening is not surposed to be a suprise to true Christians, its end of age signs, more are comming, but those who chosen are unshakeable.

Tell me about burning people at the stake for heresy
You might want to read the book "Books fatal to their Authors"
So Christians who have been fighting are disobeying their God

and Muslims never fight to protect the Qur'an

Please let us stick to the truth
Re: World’s First Gay Bible 'Queen James ' Published by ibsmooth: 7:22pm On Dec 18, 2012
wetin be the difference between KING AND QUEEN.Same mistaKES NA IM FULL INSIDE.ABEG JOOOOOOO.ANYBODY WHO BILIV ITS NOT TRUE SHOULD REPLY BACK AND I WILL GIVE YOU ATLEAST 50 ERRORS THAT MOST CHRISTIANS DONT KNOW BUT FEW DOES.siddon write up
Re: World’s First Gay Bible 'Queen James ' Published by Shankboye(m): 7:31pm On Dec 18, 2012
Why all of una dey shout, no be one version dey before king James version come outside? Why una come dey call am fake, na him be say king James version self na fake because one go don dey before king James version, dat religion is messed up jare make una go find something do..make all of una dey deceive una self....

1 Like

Re: World’s First Gay Bible 'Queen James ' Published by Geewan(m): 7:36pm On Dec 18, 2012
babyosisi:

It is you folks that search the Bible trying to prove Mohammed in the Bible and validate the Koran.

Madam, actually "Muhammad in the bible" was written by David Benjamin Keldani a former Roman Catholic Bishop of the Uniate Chaldean.
Re: World’s First Gay Bible 'Queen James ' Published by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 18, 2012
This world is really coming to an end. What does it profit a Gay to marry a Gay? The anger of our Lord shall destroy you all like fire. God have mercy.

1 Like

Re: World’s First Gay Bible 'Queen James ' Published by Cutekid54: 8:03pm On Dec 18, 2012
Okija_juju: So this guy go see church attend!! grin grin

u av a crazy sense of humor, av seen d@ movie though
Re: World’s First Gay Bible 'Queen James ' Published by danielonyisi(m): 8:16pm On Dec 18, 2012
Heathen: Lmao, the word of yahweh(aka the bible) has so many versions. How can an absolute truth coming from such a powerful being have so many different interpretation; with some variation being close and others being so wide and far off?
no passage in d bible supports gay u hear.nt like quaran that supports violence
Re: World’s First Gay Bible 'Queen James ' Published by BetaThings: 8:21pm On Dec 18, 2012
babyosisi:

Let me help drive home a lesson I have tried to teach many of you for years
The opposite of Muslim is not Christian,that is your deception and it ain't flying here
If only you can grasp that simple concept ,it will help you a great deal
No Christian will bother much with the Koran let alone write one
For what purposes?It is you folks that search the Bible trying to prove Mohammed in the Bible and validate the Koran.
I hope you can get that
That a man is named Paul Ryan does not make him a Christian
Now I am done with you on this thread
Thanks for quoting me in your response,because your response has nothing to do with my post or the post I responded to

1. That word in bold type depicts a peculiar mindset. I can understand if the mind denies the truth and the obvious
2. I have provided irrefutable proof that Christians do falsify the Qur'an
So you can try and convince anyone else but me that this fake Qur'an that I am holding does not exist
Hypnotism will not work on the internet
It is actually strange when Christian shout all the time that "the Truth shall set you free"

I cannot imagine any other group that has an interest in the strange (even to Chrsitianity) doctrine of trinity that is being ported into the fake Qur'an
Again - Muslims don't need to falsify the Bible; Christians just need to be honest enough to stop their fabrications

http://middleeast.about.com/b/2008/01/06/bible-vs-quran-super-bowl-of-publishing.htm

'Marketing savvy or not, the Quran's brigades must be doing something right even as places like the Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary in Texas have created a masters degree "to train missionaries," The Economist notes, "in the art of converting Muslims." It's not always the most ethical missionary zeal in the world: some of those Evangelical lurches have included the production of fake Qurans with writings specifically designed to plant doubt in Muslims' minds. The Pentagon, which has been involved in its own counterfeiting operations with the Iraqi media (among other places), would approve."
Re: World’s First Gay Bible 'Queen James ' Published by Geewan(m): 8:26pm On Dec 18, 2012
Mintayo:

Like the law in the Bible is not the 1 in d quaran,u v also 4goten that d quran is a fotocopied work of the Bible!

I have interest in this sir
I will like to know exactly what you mean.
Re: World’s First Gay Bible 'Queen James ' Published by Metallurgist: 8:27pm On Dec 18, 2012
Well, those claiming xtainity is a religion of peace should go back and read its history, the crusade launched on the muslim world by pope urban is a master piece of blood thirsty xtainty and thank god its well documented, the way xtains burn ppl on stakes is anoda classical example and even the jesus himself claim he did not come to brick peace but sword and he also ask his deciple to arm themselve by selling their garments to buy swords when he feel threathen by the jews, after all most the the bibble have unknown authors, and vertical confirm all original manuscript are lost and they choice the four gospels out of thousands of others gospels at that time, so who knows whether gays do have a supportive gospel afterall?

2 Likes

Re: World’s First Gay Bible 'Queen James ' Published by Kay17: 8:28pm On Dec 18, 2012
BetaThings:

As a result of your personal religious masturbatio.nn you believe someone should be hung?! It is disturbing.
Re: World’s First Gay Bible 'Queen James ' Published by Geewan(m): 8:31pm On Dec 18, 2012
danielonyisi: no passage in d bible supports gay u hear.nt like quaran that supports violence

You are right!
Only God knows the devil that entered your heart when you were about typing the second sentence.
Re: World’s First Gay Bible 'Queen James ' Published by BetaThings: 8:31pm On Dec 18, 2012
Mintayo: @d the topic,i was very delighted when i saw this cus its a prove that the bible is the true Word of God and christainity is the WAY not a religious exercise or tradition!
Christainity is the true religion of PEACE,the fact that Bible and christainity are being attacked and spoken against proved that and we don't have to fight or kill to prove anything!
Thank you Jesus,He is coming soon!

On NL, Christians have an abuse-Muslims-daily mentality. Facts are obvious
The people attacking Christianity are after low-hanging fruits
They will attack Islam next

And Christians have burned and killed to prove so much that one shudders at the refusal to acknowledge the truth here
Re: World’s First Gay Bible 'Queen James ' Published by xmasgift: 8:33pm On Dec 18, 2012
Fatdon: Haha why is it that, its only the Bible
they toy with? Why no one dare
change the Koran?why is it the so
Called Homosexuals are Mostly
Christians?well all we be Judged in
the End! Its time the Christians stay and recognise only one Bible that will
stay for ever! Christianity is been
poluted so often!
God hav mercy! Dats al we need 4rm u
lord!

Must you alway bring Islam into your ish? after all, the Queen James book wasn't written by a Muslim.
Re: World’s First Gay Bible 'Queen James ' Published by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 18, 2012
BetaThings:
[s]
1. That word in bold type depicts a peculiar mindset. I can understand if the mind denies the truth and the obvious
2. I have provided irrefutable proof that Christians do falsify the Qur'an
So you can try and convince anyone else but me that this fake Qur'an that I am holding does not exist
Hypnotism will not work on the internet
It is actually strange when Christian shout all the time that "the Truth shall set you free"

I cannot imagine any other group that has an interest in the strange (even to Chrsitianity) doctrine of trinity that is being ported into the fake Qur'an
Again - Muslims don't need to falsify the Bible; Christians just need to be honest enough to stop their fabrications

http://middleeast.about.com/b/2008/01/06/bible-vs-quran-super-bowl-of-publishing.htm

'Marketing savvy or not, the Quran's brigades must be doing something right even as places like the Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary in Texas have created a masters degree "to train missionaries," The Economist notes, "in the art of converting Muslims." It's not always the most ethical missionary zeal in the world: some of those Evangelical lurches have included the production of fake Qurans with writings specifically designed to plant doubt in[/s] [s]Muslims' minds. The Pentagon, which has been involved in its own counterfeiting operations with the Iraqi media (among other places), would approve."
[/s]

Can we move on
The thread is not about you and your jargon
Thanks
Re: World’s First Gay Bible 'Queen James ' Published by xmasgift: 8:36pm On Dec 18, 2012
Geewan:

I have interest in this sir
I will like to know exactly what you mean.

Photocopy of what??
Re: World’s First Gay Bible 'Queen James ' Published by BetaThings: 8:39pm On Dec 18, 2012
Kay 17:

As a result of your personal religious masturbatio.nn you believe someone should be hung?! It is disturbing.
Read it again.
My personal hatred for fa.,ots should NOT be MISCONSTRUED to equate the position of islam
Personally anything done to cull them is ok. That will ensure they go to Europe and the US to join those who truly love them. We can have our space after that
Nothing disturbing in my position at all
What is troubling is to have human-like living things having animals as their role models and who evolved from animals sitting at meeting influencing public policies that govern the lives of people created by God
Re: World’s First Gay Bible 'Queen James ' Published by BetaThings: 8:42pm On Dec 18, 2012
duplicated
Re: World’s First Gay Bible 'Queen James ' Published by BetaThings: 8:50pm On Dec 18, 2012
babyosisi:

Can we move on
The thread is not about you and your jargon
Thanks

Happily. This is place for exchange of ideas, not some other category of words
Facts backed by world-class authoritative research must be confronted, not wished away -
Christianity has feet of clay
Many many thanks
Re: World’s First Gay Bible 'Queen James ' Published by Geewan(m): 8:52pm On Dec 18, 2012
xmasgift:

Photocopy of what??

Please let me hear what he has to say now so I can know the kind of response to give him.
Re: World’s First Gay Bible 'Queen James ' Published by jimino(m): 8:53pm On Dec 18, 2012
Some pple r so determine 2 go 2 hell by all means posible
Re: World’s First Gay Bible 'Queen James ' Published by Kay17: 8:54pm On Dec 18, 2012
BetaThings:
Read it again.
My personal hatred for fa.,ots should NOT be MISCONSTRUED to equate the position of islam
Personally anything done to cull them is ok. That will ensure they go to Europe and the US to join those who truly love them. We can have our space after that
Nothing disturbing in my position at all
What is troubling is to have human-like living things having animals as their role models and who evolved from animals sitting at meeting influencing public policies that govern the lives of people created by God

So Islam doesn't preach hatred against homosexuals?

What about muslims being deported to Sahara desert?
Re: World’s First Gay Bible 'Queen James ' Published by Agiliti(m): 8:58pm On Dec 18, 2012
caukerzee: Idiot, the different versions of the bible dont change the message just the choice of words. Just like think also means reason. I guess the king james you are talking about is your dad and he does you everynight thats why you know he is gay.

look at john 1:14
KJV says: And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us
The message says: The Word became flesh and blood, and moved into the neighborhood

how's that different from a verson that replaces "strange flesh" with "non human flesh". No two words in the english language mean exactly the same thing so once if you change the word, you are changing the message and that's the exact reason all most christians are a confused bunch.

by the way, not only was king james gay, he was f**king his own male cousin, even christians know this.

the only reason you would insult my father is if you see king james as a father figure....then again what does that make you? just another b.astard son of a homosexual inbreeding cousin-f**ker!
Re: World’s First Gay Bible 'Queen James ' Published by durupascal: 8:59pm On Dec 18, 2012
Eneze1: God help us
[img]
[/img]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Same-sex Couples: Pope Was Misquoted By Enemies Of D Church - Archbishop Kaigama / Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty / Similarities Between Nigerian Pastors And Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.