Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Lt. Sowoye: co-Pilot Of Crashed Helicopter - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lt. Sowoye: co-Pilot Of Crashed Helicopter (20105 Views)

See Late Co-pilot Of Kaduna Helicopter Crash Who Was Set To Marry In December / Peter Bello, Co-Pilot Of Lagos Helicopter Crash, Still Missing / Pictures Of Crashed Helicopter That Killed Azazi And Yakowa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lt. Sowoye: co-Pilot Of Crashed Helicopter by slimfit1(m): 6:57pm On Dec 18, 2012
Useless officers can't even bother to send an official to his family useless people had to hear on tv

1 Like

Re: Lt. Sowoye: co-Pilot Of Crashed Helicopter by TableLeg(m): 7:01pm On Dec 18, 2012
Tragic...
many they all RIP!
Re: Lt. Sowoye: co-Pilot Of Crashed Helicopter by ektbear: 7:02pm On Dec 18, 2012
The world is a cruel place sad
Re: Lt. Sowoye: co-Pilot Of Crashed Helicopter by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 18, 2012
RIP SIR! cry
Re: Lt. Sowoye: co-Pilot Of Crashed Helicopter by demmy(m): 7:10pm On Dec 18, 2012
So sad. RIP.
Re: Lt. Sowoye: co-Pilot Of Crashed Helicopter by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 18, 2012
Ewo chai
See strapping groom and beautiful smiling bride on their wedding day
I lost my sibling at the same age cry cry cry
Death has done it's worst
May the family find comfort at this time of loss
This Christmas will be a tough one
The parents will now bury their own son
Painful death o Chineke Nna m
Brings back sad memories cry cry

1 Like

Re: Lt. Sowoye: co-Pilot Of Crashed Helicopter by rimax: 7:14pm On Dec 18, 2012
berem!:
chineke mere anyi ebere! lee ka nwata nwanyi si buru onye di ya nwuru anwu.chineke biko ekwe kwala ka di anyi ha pu kwa anyi n'ike!
amen
Re: Lt. Sowoye: co-Pilot Of Crashed Helicopter by untainted: 7:15pm On Dec 18, 2012
RIP
Re: Lt. Sowoye: co-Pilot Of Crashed Helicopter by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 18, 2012
why could nt the Navy send reps to inform the family? Indeed this country is messed up in all sectors

2 Likes

Re: Lt. Sowoye: co-Pilot Of Crashed Helicopter by Omen100(m): 7:18pm On Dec 18, 2012
Its so painful, does our military or other security agencies have life insurance policies cover?
Re: Lt. Sowoye: co-Pilot Of Crashed Helicopter by ositadima1(m): 7:20pm On Dec 18, 2012
P.I.P
Re: Lt. Sowoye: co-Pilot Of Crashed Helicopter by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 18, 2012
wingman: why could nt the Navy send reps to inform the family? Indeed this country is messed up in all sectors

The country is messed up big time!
There is no order to anything at all
We are so backward ,it is not even funny
There is a thread here titled Yakowa's corpse blah blah and I am shouting myself hoarse to tell them Yakowa's body is a better term in today's world not corpse
I remember many many years ago in the 90s when my father's appointment was announced over the radio as they read out a list and my dad had no clue till people were calling to congratulate him.
That is how backward we are
The same way GEJ In a broadcast attempted to change UNILAG to Abiola uni without the courtesy of informing the university community even while they mourned the death of their VC
I cannot believe that this grieving family heard this death just like the rest of the people did
Tufia
Re: Lt. Sowoye: co-Pilot Of Crashed Helicopter by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 18, 2012
davades: His family's house is next to ma street...its a pity and he's even †ЂΞ bread winner of †ЂΞ family...

What does all this info go to do with anything?

RIP man
Re: Lt. Sowoye: co-Pilot Of Crashed Helicopter by Lagusta(m): 7:24pm On Dec 18, 2012
sholasho: Mors Certa, Hora Incerta.

Death is certain, the time is not certain....

RIP sir, galant naval officer!!!
Re: Lt. Sowoye: co-Pilot Of Crashed Helicopter by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 18, 2012
Hmmm... That cesspit stays wasting its best and most beautiful talents, yet most people still believe in the failed project... The faster Nigeria crashes or dies, the better for everyone...

R.I.P to the dead.

Adieu.

[size=4pt]I HATE NIGERIA[/size].
Re: Lt. Sowoye: co-Pilot Of Crashed Helicopter by Morgan1092(m): 7:29pm On Dec 18, 2012
Chai! My condolences to all d families of d victims of d crash. May dia souls RIP
Re: Lt. Sowoye: co-Pilot Of Crashed Helicopter by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 18, 2012
at their 28, Akintoye Street home

Dumbbb country, dumbb government and dumbb media!
Re: Lt. Sowoye: co-Pilot Of Crashed Helicopter by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 18, 2012
Rip...you died doing your passion.

I pray eternal rest for you and your family to have the strength to bear this grief.
Re: Lt. Sowoye: co-Pilot Of Crashed Helicopter by poweredcom(m): 7:34pm On Dec 18, 2012
Pour some liqouir
Re: Lt. Sowoye: co-Pilot Of Crashed Helicopter by ujukala: 7:35pm On Dec 18, 2012
It's unfortunate. May his soul and others rest in perfect peace, Amen.
Re: Lt. Sowoye: co-Pilot Of Crashed Helicopter by Bsmartt(m): 7:39pm On Dec 18, 2012
may their souls rest in peace.i pray to GOD TO GIVE THEIR FAMILY TO BEAR THE LOSS.
Re: Lt. Sowoye: co-Pilot Of Crashed Helicopter by xerxes456(m): 7:41pm On Dec 18, 2012
may God grant his family members n loved ones the fortitude to bear dis loss...
Sir may God b with U till we meet again, even as we continue to serve our mother land... Onward together...
Re: Lt. Sowoye: co-Pilot Of Crashed Helicopter by stello(f): 7:47pm On Dec 18, 2012
RIP Yemi
Re: Lt. Sowoye: co-Pilot Of Crashed Helicopter by claremont(m): 7:54pm On Dec 18, 2012
R.I.P to him.

He signed up to join the military and by doing so has resolved to pay the ultimate price at any time and in any manner. His wife knew this before she married him. Good luck to her.
Re: Lt. Sowoye: co-Pilot Of Crashed Helicopter by ebucha: 7:57pm On Dec 18, 2012
RIP coursemate.may God be with every one you left behind.

1 Like

Re: Lt. Sowoye: co-Pilot Of Crashed Helicopter by musulumi(m): 8:01pm On Dec 18, 2012
Before Nigeria ends d life of her best brains, God will listen to our pleas! RIP officer!
Re: Lt. Sowoye: co-Pilot Of Crashed Helicopter by Santi222(m): 8:11pm On Dec 18, 2012
I'm just in shock here. Dont knw wat to Say. Peace to his family.
Re: Lt. Sowoye: co-Pilot Of Crashed Helicopter by skeleton(f): 8:11pm On Dec 18, 2012
He was more than Lt. Sowole to me. He was my hubby's friend and colleague.He was with us till saturday morning . He even drank Wine from my Fridge. They left for Bayelsa on Saturday morning hoping to be back to PortHarcourt by evening. I was on my way home when I heard that they had crashed.Still cant comprehend what must have gone wrong. Death is so unfair. Adieu David Sowole. We miss You dearly.....

1 Like

Re: Lt. Sowoye: co-Pilot Of Crashed Helicopter by pimplucious: 8:11pm On Dec 18, 2012
Ha, I kan bé
Re: Lt. Sowoye: co-Pilot Of Crashed Helicopter by dvee2: 8:13pm On Dec 18, 2012
Compare all these response to the thread on the PILOT himself who was called different names including boko haram,terrorist,northern conspirator. He is also a young promising Nigerian,with wife and parents. How will his family feel for a son that died serving his fatherland to be called all these names unjustifyable and withoutn any proof? Tolerance and fair play my fellow country men.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia / Lagos Takes Delivery Of New Boats To Boost Water Transportation / Truck Owners In Apapa Tincan Road Adopt Palliative Measures As Road Worsen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.