Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,824 members, 7,956,115 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:59 AM

Instagram Now Has The Right To Sell Your Photos - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Instagram Now Has The Right To Sell Your Photos (10661 Views)

How To Get The Right Image For a Blog / How To Start A Blog: Choosing The Right Topic/niche. / Instagram Denies Selling Your Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Instagram Now Has The Right To Sell Your Photos by sunkoye: 7:32am On Dec 19, 2012
even pple wey no fine sef dey cry shit...lol
Re: Instagram Now Has The Right To Sell Your Photos by oluchijud(f): 8:08am On Dec 19, 2012
fittty: Who is instagram? undecided
.. A popular garri retailer who resides in ijebu... Odeski
Re: Instagram Now Has The Right To Sell Your Photos by Leadn(m): 8:16am On Dec 19, 2012
Sisi_Kill:
Wait. . .there are still FB users out there?!! shocked shocked

Whoa! This must be how anthropologists feel when they meet someone from a civilization they thought was extinct.

Hello. . .How. . .do. . .You. . .do. . .?

My. . .name. . .is. . .Sisi. . . what. . .is . . .yours?!!

I come in peace.

should this be funny?? undecided
just in case you don't know, Facebook.com is a good way to generate tons of revenue! I don't need to share my pics and/or other private documents to harness wealth to tap into the Facebook goldmine! so why shouldn't I own a facebook account??

I guess you're the one from the 'past/extinct civilization! Grow up!

1 Like

Re: Instagram Now Has The Right To Sell Your Photos by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 19, 2012
The Social Media Site Craze, has Lost it's Coolness.

2004-2008 Was an Awesome Time Period

These sites started getting wack once you logged on and saw friend request from your Grand Mother and Aunt...Bullshit like that.

Also, once All the "Ghetto" Non Internet Heads of the early 2000s started to use them in the late 2000's then it got really corny.

Looking Back, In retrospect, Sites like Myspace and Facebook, were so Cheesy.

But in their Primes They were so Awesome.

Social Networking Sites are Played out Like Tattoos. When everybody gets them/uses them...It's no longer fun.

~~~Signed~~~....~~The Only Black Man In America, Without a Tattoo or an Instagram
Re: Instagram Now Has The Right To Sell Your Photos by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 19, 2012
Dondav, The Niqqah with the Extended Songtress Hand slash Singer Pose.

What a Legendary Pic, i might take one like that Myself.
Re: Instagram Now Has The Right To Sell Your Photos by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 19, 2012
@~Royal~ You get the Drift 5 by 5!

Those were the good times. From 2009 down = influx of the teenagers and every man and his dog. Killed the whole "calm" fun.

Anyone remember chat-roulette back then? Try going in there now and you'll get an eye sore from staring at too many b*llz.
Re: Instagram Now Has The Right To Sell Your Photos by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 19, 2012
Hell, i am an Internet Baby..

I remember way back in the Days when "Yahoo Chat" use to be dopeee as hell

Niqqahs use to get on the mic and start clowning.

Then it became filled with Spam Bots

...The Moral of the Story is..

All great Websites Come to an End

In 2016...I will venture back to nairaland...and have memories like...

"yo i remember when this site use to be live"...

That's how it is with so many sites.

Nobody even uses "Chat Rooms" any more...now everybody uses forums..

but i remember the days "prior" to forums being hot...where everybody used chat rooms...instead of forums

That's why my texting style is more like a "chat room" style rather than a forum style.

I post back to back...Like I am writing in a room, instead of on a board.

RIP to all the Late 1990s and Early 2000's great websites that have died off.

#YahooChat

#MsnChat

#AolChat

#OldSchool
Re: Instagram Now Has The Right To Sell Your Photos by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 19, 2012
When i go back and look at myspace these days...

I think to myself how lame it looks...

But i got so much Puzzzy off that site and met some many Jump Offs....

Those dayz were fun.

Before sites like thet became "flooded" with everybody.

There will be sites after instagram...and sites after those....

Until Social Media Sites completely die off just like Chat Rooms Did....

I remember "Video" Chat Rooms too...before the Skype era....

Those days were fun.

Twitter was nothing but a recreation of the late 90s early 2000's chat rooms.....

That's why i never thought it was new or inventive, It was a remix of something that had already gotten played out

Just like Instagram is to Facebook.

Re: Instagram Now Has The Right To Sell Your Photos by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 19, 2012
Dictator
Re: Instagram Now Has The Right To Sell Your Photos by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 19, 2012
Facebook is crazy! The point is they really don't want any competitor... So they ll come up with their "big money bag"..... Well Phuck facebook and that instagram shhit.... They couldn't buy twitter though.... Yeah... We would probably be paying to tweet......... Twitter is da ish...
Re: Instagram Now Has The Right To Sell Your Photos by folahann(m): 9:53am On Dec 19, 2012
Where will instagram get my photos from. Will he just enter my house and collect my photos to go and sell. Who gave him this right.

1 Like

Re: Instagram Now Has The Right To Sell Your Photos by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 19, 2012
When u can save pple's pictures without dem knowing on fb.
Re: Instagram Now Has The Right To Sell Your Photos by slimyem: 12:16pm On Dec 19, 2012
I have never known the road to Instagram and i don't have any picture on my inactive facebook account..
#no worries#cheesygrin
Re: Instagram Now Has The Right To Sell Your Photos by Slyr0x: 12:58pm On Dec 19, 2012
folahann: Where will instagram get my photos from. Will he just enter my house and collect my photos to go and sell. Who gave him this right.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-yiV1ZW5bOo4/TbnpBY4fS8I/AAAAAAAAA2g/ICI4fYP0jx8/s640/tyler+laughing+hard+gif.gif[/img]
Re: Instagram Now Has The Right To Sell Your Photos by oaroloye(m): 2:51pm On Dec 19, 2012
I have not had the time to read the entire article for myself- I presume that they say this in their TERMS OF SERVICE?

I find this very funny: INSTAGRAM HAS THE RIGHT TO SAY ANYTHING IT LIKES!
It is the COURT JUDGE who will have the final say!

WHATEVER the LAW says, it is THE JURY who must be convinced.

Pictures are very valuable- they are being SOLD, they say.
They are going to take something YOU gave them, make money for THEMSELVES,
and give YOU- the person who made it possible for them to eat,
NOT EVEN A TASTE of what THEY EAT BECAUSE OF YOU!!!

I have NEVER heard ANYTHING more ARROGANT in my entire life (I'm 52, by the way)!

INSTAGRAM is going DOWN! Who's betting against me?
Re: Instagram Now Has The Right To Sell Your Photos by soloqy: 9:40pm On Dec 19, 2012
folahann: Where will instagram get my photos from. Will he just enter my house and collect my photos to go and sell. Who gave him this right.

Please tell me you said this on purpose as a joke... grin
Re: Instagram Now Has The Right To Sell Your Photos by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 19, 2012
You missed mIRC on your list. grin

~Royal~:
Hell, i am an Internet Baby..

I remember way back in the Days when "Yahoo Chat" use to be dopeee as hell

Niqqahs use to get on the mic and start clowning.

Then it became filled with Spam Bots

...The Moral of the Story is..

All great Websites Come to an End

In 2016...I will venture back to nairaland...and have memories like...

"yo i remember when this site use to be live"...

That's how it is with so many sites.

Nobody even uses "Chat Rooms" any more...now everybody uses forums..

but i remember the days "prior" to forums being hot...where everybody used chat rooms...instead of forums

That's why my texting style is more like a "chat room" style rather than a forum style.

I post back to back...Like I am writing in a room, instead of on a board.

RIP to all the Late 1990s and Early 2000's great websites that have died off.

#YahooChat

#MsnChat

#AolChat

#OldSchool

Re: Instagram Now Has The Right To Sell Your Photos by Slyr0x: 11:33pm On Dec 19, 2012
SniperInADiaper: You missed mIRC on your list. grin

mIRC is not dead now
Re: Instagram Now Has The Right To Sell Your Photos by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 19, 2012
Slyr0x:

mIRC is not dead now

Its not as big as it once was back in the early 90s at its start even to the early 2000s
Re: Instagram Now Has The Right To Sell Your Photos by Onyenna(m): 11:19am On Dec 20, 2012
....I'm happy I ain't on Instagram.... Bvll-Crap..
Re: Instagram Now Has The Right To Sell Your Photos by Nobody: 6:14am On Jan 12, 2013
http: am not only deleting my account on Instagram, am getting out of Facebook, its high time am back to my senses >:

join the club man.
i've deleted them ALL long ago. cool cool
Re: Instagram Now Has The Right To Sell Your Photos by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 12, 2013
I think my pictures will be safe on my Micro SD and PC.

Damn, I better take that picture off instagram rightaway before it shows up on some Magazine Cover. lipsrsealed
Re: Instagram Now Has The Right To Sell Your Photos by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 12, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Its not as big as it once was back in the early 90s at its start even to the early 2000s

Exactly, I popped in there few week earlier (err, can't even trace the rooms again) and damn, what a mess. Or maybe I checked the wrong rooms.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Build A Ponzi Scheme Website In 1hour (video) / Top 10 Nigerian Education Resource Websites [@2015] / 15 Years Of Google At A Glance!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.