Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Netflix Has These TV Shows? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Netflix Has These TV Shows? (1239 Views)

If you Remember These Tv Series, you are older than you think / Which Of These Tv Programs, Will You Dont Want To Miss / TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Netflix Has These TV Shows? by bynny0: 10:35am On Dec 19, 2012
Netflix has these TV shows?

Tvstoreau
I'm a member, but I temporarily suspended my cheap disney box set to save money, and it won't let me browse the full selection to see what The Vampire Diaries Season 4 DVD box set. I've started watching some new shows on TV, but I've missed How I Met Your Mother dvd set and haven't been able to find the pilots online. Does Netflix have:Arrow Season 1 dvdFalling Skies (Season 2)Beauty & the Beast (the new one on the CW channel)Criminal Minds Season 8 dvd
Elementary Season 1 DVD NikitaThanks so much for checking for me! If Netflix has these, I might restart my Supernatural Season 8 dvd sooner, which is why I want to know. I appreciate your help. I don't even have to look CSI Lasvegas Season 13 DVD up to know that the answer is no to all of the above except Nikita (and they don't have the current season... just the buy The Mentalist Season 5 dvd). Netflix doesn't run current seasons of anything. It MAY get those shows eventually, but if Sons of Anarchy season 5 dvd does, it won't be until after the season has ended on TV and the DVD is released. Hulu Plus, though, has some of cheap Once Upon A Time season 2 dvd. I know they have Arrow, Nikita, and Beauty & the Beast, as that's where I've been watching . They have Elementary, too, but I think it's limited to only the two most recent episodes that have aired.

(1) (Reply)

The Pursuit Of Happyness / Game of Thrones actor dies suddenly!!! / No Regret Allowing Man Massage My Butt -bba's Lilian Afegbai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.