Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Which Of These Tv Programs, Will You Dont Want To Miss - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Of These Tv Programs, Will You Dont Want To Miss (4782 Views)

If you Remember These Tv Series, you are older than you think / TV Programs U Missed (no Longer Airing) / Netflix Has These TV Shows? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Tv Programs, Will You Dont Want To Miss by kemisuga(f): 11:24am On Sep 29, 2010
* Big Brother Africa
* Celebrity Takes Two
* Guilder Ultimate Search
* Maltina Dance Hall
* MTN Project Fame

For me I cant miss Celebrity Takes Two, so captivating kiss,
What about u?
Re: Which Of These Tv Programs, Will You Dont Want To Miss by googles: 11:54am On Sep 29, 2010
BBA

i love the auditioning phase of project fame and maltina dancehall sha very funny things the contestants do grin
Re: Which Of These Tv Programs, Will You Dont Want To Miss by kemisuga(f): 12:08pm On Sep 29, 2010
BBA is not that captivating! tongue
Re: Which Of These Tv Programs, Will You Dont Want To Miss by googles: 12:13pm On Sep 29, 2010
shocked shocked

really with all the drama going on there. . . .that captivates my captivation grin

and UTI !!! guy is fine wink

BBA is the show mehn.
Re: Which Of These Tv Programs, Will You Dont Want To Miss by Akuviv: 12:22pm On Sep 29, 2010
MTN Project Fame (despite giving Eyo 3rd place angry angry angry)

Celebrity takes 2
Re: Which Of These Tv Programs, Will You Dont Want To Miss by googles: 12:27pm On Sep 29, 2010
the last project fame was wack jere. . . how can tolu not win anything while dat gay-looking Arrow gets the yaris angry angry

its burnin' me cos i actually voted tollu. . .wasted effort angry
Re: Which Of These Tv Programs, Will You Dont Want To Miss by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 29, 2010
Who wants to be a Millioniare!
Re: Which Of These Tv Programs, Will You Dont Want To Miss by sexy74(m): 12:41pm On Sep 29, 2010
@ poster

nta news,

same old lies everyday.
Re: Which Of These Tv Programs, Will You Dont Want To Miss by fender(m): 12:48pm On Sep 29, 2010
*GULDER ULTIMATE SEARCH
*WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE
Re: Which Of These Tv Programs, Will You Dont Want To Miss by kemisuga(f): 1:03pm On Sep 29, 2010
@ googles - u mean Eyo look like a gay grin

Who wants to be a Millionaire is attractive to some, cause of the Millions involved. And many of dem will just be salivating without smelling/touching those Cash. tongue
Re: Which Of These Tv Programs, Will You Dont Want To Miss by marjo: 1:38pm On Sep 29, 2010
I dont think there's any programme i couldn't do without watching but some of my faves are:

WWTBAM - very educative. i am knowledge inclined and it tests the limits of my knowledge while learning new things
Maltina Dance all - i like the way families come 2gether to dance(mum and kids, dad and sons etc) which is a rare occurrence in our culture
Project Fame - like the music even tho i don't vote. Only time i did was cos my mum asked me to vote 4 Nyanya on her behalf
Teju Babyface show - like the governors interview slot
Re: Which Of These Tv Programs, Will You Dont Want To Miss by googles: 1:46pm On Sep 29, 2010
kemisuga:

@ googles - u mean Eyo look like a gay grin

grin grin grin

yes o. . . he has gay potentials cheesy
Re: Which Of These Tv Programs, Will You Dont Want To Miss by kemisuga(f): 1:56pm On Sep 29, 2010
@ marjo - Pls which one is WWTBAM
Thnks wink
Re: Which Of These Tv Programs, Will You Dont Want To Miss by KakiP(m): 1:57pm On Sep 29, 2010
so you think you can dance.
Re: Which Of These Tv Programs, Will You Dont Want To Miss by KakiP(m): 1:58pm On Sep 29, 2010
kemisuga:

@ marjo - Pls which one is WWTBAM
Thnks wink

WWTBAM(who wants to be a millionaire) that's the meaning.
Re: Which Of These Tv Programs, Will You Dont Want To Miss by semid4lyfe(m): 2:04pm On Sep 29, 2010
googles:

grin grin grin

yes o. . . he has gay potentials cheesy
What's with you and people being gay? Shey you be lesbian grin grin

@ topic
None. . . .
Re: Which Of These Tv Programs, Will You Dont Want To Miss by 1forall: 2:05pm On Sep 29, 2010
None
Re: Which Of These Tv Programs, Will You Dont Want To Miss by denony(m): 2:05pm On Sep 29, 2010
Papa Ajasco  grin
damn, pa J is something else with that big eyeballs
Re: Which Of These Tv Programs, Will You Dont Want To Miss by googles: 2:11pm On Sep 29, 2010
semid4lyfe:

What's with you and people being gay? Shey you be lesbian grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Am just a[i] battyman[/i] hunter . . . my mission is to expose them for wat they are cheesy
Re: Which Of These Tv Programs, Will You Dont Want To Miss by spicyhoney(f): 2:26pm On Sep 29, 2010
'Who wants to be a Millionaire' is not on ur list but that's one program i try as much as possible not to miss; so educative.
Re: Which Of These Tv Programs, Will You Dont Want To Miss by Igwe9(m): 2:31pm On Sep 29, 2010
MONDAY NIGHT RAW smiley
Re: Which Of These Tv Programs, Will You Dont Want To Miss by Eeyore(m): 2:42pm On Sep 29, 2010
marjo:

I dont think there's any programme i couldn't do without watching but some of my faves are:

WWTBAM - very educative. i am knowledge inclined and it tests the limits of my knowledge while learning new things
Maltina Dance all - i like the way families come 2gether to dance(mum and kids, dad and sons etc) which is a rare occurrence in our culture
Project Fame - like the music even tho i don't vote. Only time i did was cos my mum asked me to vote 4 Nyanya on her behalf
Teju Babyface show - like the governors interview slot

That has got to be the wackiest show on TV. It's not even funny.
Re: Which Of These Tv Programs, Will You Dont Want To Miss by ifyalways(f): 2:44pm On Sep 29, 2010
Igwe.:

MONDAY NIGHT RAW smiley
Yes! Yes!! Yes!!!
Re: Which Of These Tv Programs, Will You Dont Want To Miss by fanistic(m): 3:13pm On Sep 29, 2010
tinsel
Re: Which Of These Tv Programs, Will You Dont Want To Miss by Akuviv: 3:14pm On Sep 29, 2010
googles:

the last project fame was wack jere. . . how can tolu not win anything while dat gay-looking Arrow gets the yaris angry angry

its burnin' me cos i actually voted tollu. . .wasted effort angry
[/quote
I feel you jor. I saw so angry  angry angry angry even the audience could not hide their shock and disbelief.

Teju Baby face show rocks cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Of These Tv Programs, Will You Dont Want To Miss by Ranoscky(m): 3:19pm On Sep 29, 2010
NO ONE BUT YOU !!!

THE RICH ALSO CRY !!!

(brazilian tv program back in those days)
Re: Which Of These Tv Programs, Will You Dont Want To Miss by kemisuga(f): 3:24pm On Sep 29, 2010
@ fanistic - which one is tinsel ooh wink
Re: Which Of These Tv Programs, Will You Dont Want To Miss by martinosi: 3:44pm On Sep 29, 2010
"N.C.I.S"

"K-VILLE"

"HUSTLE"

"SHARK" (When it was on "5 USA"wink

"THE UNIT" (when it was on "sky"wink

MATCH OF THE DAY 10.30PM Saturday Nite (BBC1)!!!

"24"!!!

"24"!!!

"24"!!! JACK BAUER GONNA GET U!!!! THE BEST SHOW OF THE DECADE!!!
Re: Which Of These Tv Programs, Will You Dont Want To Miss by kemisuga(f): 3:48pm On Sep 29, 2010
@ martinosi - na wa for these your choices tongue cheesy
Re: Which Of These Tv Programs, Will You Dont Want To Miss by TWise(m): 4:00pm On Sep 29, 2010
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]@ poster: none of the above, whatever happened to THE INTERN APPRENTICE by Bank PHB?  sad[/font]
Re: Which Of These Tv Programs, Will You Dont Want To Miss by martinosi: 4:03pm On Sep 29, 2010
kemisuga:

@ martinosi - na wa for these your choices tongue cheesy

But if i had to give only one it would be "24"

THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER "SCREEN CHARACTER" LIKE JACK BAUER

THE JACK BAUER  - THE JAMES BOND OF THE DECADE 2000-2010 NO DOUBT!!!

Kiefer_Sutherland a.k.a Jack Bauer!!!

JACK GONNA GET YOU!!!

NEVER WILL THERE BE ANOTHER DRAMA LIKE "24"

CAPITVATING"!!! THRILLING!!! ON DER EDGE OF YOUR SEAT!!!
ONLY "24" CAN DO THIS!!!!

Re: Which Of These Tv Programs, Will You Dont Want To Miss by martinosi: 4:09pm On Sep 29, 2010

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hot New Free TV Series Download Website Discovered!! / Please Where Can I Download Money Heist S2 Subtitle / The Moral Lesson Of 'apocalypto'.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.