Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Movie Experience At “the Filmhouse” A New Cinema In Surulere-lagos - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Movie Experience At “the Filmhouse” A New Cinema In Surulere-lagos (4630 Views)

Why I Will Patronise Only Filmhouse Cinemas / What Will The IMAX Cinema In Festac Town Look Like? / The First Cinema ‘FILMHOUSE’ Opens In Ibadan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Movie Experience At “the Filmhouse” A New Cinema In Surulere-lagos by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 19, 2012
The Filmhouse, a new chain of cinema’s in Nigeria, recently opened it’s doors to customers in Surulere-Lagos and the urge to check it out led me to go see The Hobbit there giving me a first hand take on it.

The Filmhouse is located at The Leisure mall, Adeniran Ogunsanya street and while the building is nowhere near 100% completion, the cinema is open for business most likely to rake in some bucks this Christmas season.

Prior to watching The Hobbit at The Filmhouse, the last time i watched a 3D movie at the cinema was when i watched Transformers: Dark Of The Moon at The Silverbird Cinemas which turned out to be a total waste of money and time leaving people to complain we had just watched a 1/4D movie and so i was skeptical about this experience.

Read More on comparisons to other cinemas at Movie Markers: http://moviemarkers.net/reviews/movie-experience-at-the-filmhouse-a-new-cinema-in-surulere-lagos/
Re: Movie Experience At “the Filmhouse” A New Cinema In Surulere-lagos by cdz: 11:56am On Dec 19, 2012
What's with the cheap and downright irritating attempt to generate undeserved traffic for some down-in-the-doldrums site? What stops you from completing your pseudo expose here and thereafter invite us politely to your site if we think the read was wortwhile rather than seek to blakmail us into visiting your site?

Sorry bro, no deal for you. I ain't clicking no link. Finish your gist here - if there's gist, that is.

3 Likes

Re: Movie Experience At “the Filmhouse” A New Cinema In Surulere-lagos by felucci(m): 9:49am On Aug 30, 2013
Wondering if they also show new videos just like Silverbird cinemas does. Also, what is their rate?
Re: Movie Experience At “the Filmhouse” A New Cinema In Surulere-lagos by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 06, 2013
felucci: Wondering if they also show new videos just like Silverbird cinemas does. Also, what is their rate?
About having new movies, they do try. Then they've got good rates, N500 during the week before 6pm and N1000 after 6pm and on weekends
Re: Movie Experience At “the Filmhouse” A New Cinema In Surulere-lagos by UjSizzle(f): 9:21am On Sep 06, 2013
How's the popcorn there undecided

1 Like

Re: Movie Experience At “the Filmhouse” A New Cinema In Surulere-lagos by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 06, 2013
uj_sizzle: How's the popcorn there undecided
lol i had this same conversation with a friend this morning.
The popcorn was actually okay the day i decided to try it can't remember the exact amount but i do remember we had planned to buy two separate popcorn's (Salted and Sugar) but when we saw the size we just told the attendant to mix it and make it one pack

(1) (Reply)

TV Series: Download Queen Sono Season 1 (complete) / Amstel Box Office 2 Online Application Form / Nigeria Got Talent Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.