Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

I Will Like To Visit Ghana Pls Advice - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Will Like To Visit Ghana Pls Advice (1524 Views)

I'm Travelling By Air For The First Time Tomorrow, Pls Advice Me / I Will Like To Visit Ghana Pls Advice / I Will Like To Visit Ghana Pls Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Like To Visit Ghana Pls Advice by igbi: 3:24pm On Feb 18, 2008
Hi guys i will like to visit Ghana for like five days just to see what it looks like out my dear country Nigeria, pls any advice on how to go about it, where to stay, infact i will appreciate any information, thank you.
Re: I Will Like To Visit Ghana Pls Advice by Goshen360(m): 12:52pm On Feb 25, 2008
Ghana is one of the west african countries, there is no need for visa but yellow or vassination card is required at the seme border, badagry (where i reside). Just try and get the yellow card and proceed to stamp your international passport with the immigrations (nigeria and benin side).

You also have to stamp at benin and togo border likewise togo and ghana border. YOu might be need to spend more on immigration stamps being the 1st time but after that, no much spending.

Ensure to take lot of money and know how to change your money otherwise you will be cheated.

enjoy your stay in ghana, pls buy kuli-kuli come for me when coming back and call me to pick it up, thanx
Re: I Will Like To Visit Ghana Pls Advice by DaJunta(m): 4:11pm On Feb 26, 2008
Guy if u have alittle xtra cash to spend and stress free, u could go to ABC transport and pay d fee and they will cater for ur hotel, transport and touring various sites. Happy holidays
Re: I Will Like To Visit Ghana Pls Advice by buzzgonz(m): 5:15pm On Feb 26, 2008
his_grace - you re damn rude

@poster
Ghana is a nice place to be, i was once in ACCRA in 2006/2007 i enjoy my stay there!
just as the first poster said "No NEED FOR VISA" easy going provide you get the necessay documents.

Well when you get there plz come back & post your GH number here i will definitely give you a call.

Safe Journey! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Places To Study Medicine In D World. / Is Nigeria Eligible For USA Visa Lottery? / PHOTONEWS: Ice Rain In Jos Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.