Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,709 members, 7,851,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:43 PM

How Are You Preparing For The End Of The World Predicted By Mayan Apocalypse? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Are You Preparing For The End Of The World Predicted By Mayan Apocalypse? (609 Views)

Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed / Mayan Apocalypse: Panic Spreads As December 21 Nears / Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Are You Preparing For The End Of The World Predicted By Mayan Apocalypse? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 19, 2012
So much noise has been made about the Mayan Apocalypse doomsday prediction that the world will end on the 21st of december 2012 to the extent that people all over the world had been busy building safety homes for themselves like the popular Chinese man.

Even the Australian Prime Minister agreed some few days back that the Mayans are right that the world will soon end....

Below is a picture of a safe home Ron Hubbard manufactures hi-tech underground survival shelters designed for people to save them from the December 21st 2012 doomsday mayan prediction. Research showed that Ron Hubbard Manufacturers has seen his business boom, from selling one a month to one a day in the past year, as more and more people are ordering for the safe home he designed to save them from doomsday. According to them, the survival shelter's decontamination area leading into the living area, and this bomb-proof shelter could be the most comfortable way to survive the Mayan apocalypse.

Let's watch out and see...meanwhile, how are you preparing for the end of the world should in case?

Re: How Are You Preparing For The End Of The World Predicted By Mayan Apocalypse? by talk2hb1(m): 5:00pm On Dec 19, 2012
I will go and tell the girl I have been eyeing all this while that I love her, but I am too shy to say it and this might be our last opportunity, Again I am going to top of a Bridge and scream, and finaly I will board molue from Sango to Oshodi and board a train from Oshodi to Sango.
<<<<<Those are what I might wished to do>>>>>>>>>>>
Re: How Are You Preparing For The End Of The World Predicted By Mayan Apocalypse? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 20, 2012
talk2hb1: I will go and tell the girl I have been eyeing all this while that I love her, but I am too shy to say it and this might be our last opportunity, Again I am going to top of a Bridge and scream, and finaly I will board molue from Sango to Oshodi and board a train from Oshodi to Sango.
<<<<<Those are what I might wished to do>>>>>>>>>>>

grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Best Place To Be During Cross Over Night / Why Do Christians Fake/Act Strange To Demonstrate Their Status Of Spirituality? / Jesus Has Conquered Death - Edited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.