Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:36 AM

Best Place To Be During Cross Over Night - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Best Place To Be During Cross Over Night (619 Views)

Cross Over Night; Church, Home Or Bar? / Cross Over Night / New Year Cross Over Night Themes In Churches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Place To Be During Cross Over Night by MaAngwa: 12:50pm On Dec 31, 2012
Dear friends permit me to ask this question that has been bothering my mind. Many believed that the best place to be for the cross over night or better put, the best place the new year suppose to meet one is in the church/mosque or praying. Let me have your opinion with facts. I am asking must one be in the church or mosque for the cross over night?
Re: Best Place To Be During Cross Over Night by advocate666: 12:53pm On Dec 31, 2012
So what is the question?
Re: Best Place To Be During Cross Over Night by OmoAlata(f): 1:07pm On Dec 31, 2012
advocate666: So what is the question?

Please grin grin
Re: Best Place To Be During Cross Over Night by MaAngwa: 4:09pm On Dec 31, 2012
The question is where is the best place to be for the cross over night must it be either in the church or mosque?

(1) (Reply)

Blasphemy. / Looking For Opus Christi Cum Maria Official Website / Why Do The Catholics Pray Thru The Name Of Mary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.