Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,694 members, 7,820,426 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On The Death Of Governor Yakowa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On The Death Of Governor Yakowa (685 Views)

Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Dasukigate / Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Buhari's Alleged "Sluggishness" / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On The Death Of Governor Yakowa by DonColz(m): 5:03pm On Dec 19, 2012
Guess you Guys all heard the News of
Jubilation by the Northerners when they
heard the Sad News of the Death of one of
their Governor.
Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks:- Whilst I feel
tongue tied that we are witnessing another
“air mishap” that has taken the lives of fellow
Nigerians, I am utterly shocked to hear of the
jubilation in certain Northern political
quarters and muslim youths in Kaduna
state.Just too too cruddy and It is Beyond the
fugacious razzmatazz of the moment, I
seriously call attention to the rutilanting and
coruscating modus vivendi of Master Jesus
the Christ and I dare pontificate that save and
until we viscerally emblematize the virtues of
self-immolation ,quintessential ­
abnegation,eulo gizeable simplicity, humility
and immerse ourselves in a platonic
emotionalism of agape love and
communalistic service and head to unity as
one Nation.
#SMH
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On The Death Of Governor Yakowa by Jakumo(m): 5:12pm On Dec 19, 2012
And there you have it.

The Oracle has spoken.

The Grammar-Meister Extraordinaire in Perpetuity Credite Posteri, The Always Mighty, Ever Popular Patrick Obahiagbon, of the flabber-whelmed and over-ghasted fame, busts loose again, cacoethes loquendi, ab aeterno, ab incunabulis.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On The Death Of Governor Yakowa by tchaik(m): 5:28pm On Dec 19, 2012
TRANSLATION PLEASE!!
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On The Death Of Governor Yakowa by Emusan(m): 5:30pm On Dec 19, 2012
Your source

because evrything just sound like ogede (incantation)
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On The Death Of Governor Yakowa by Queendo(f): 9:54pm On Dec 19, 2012
As far as am concerned he has made little or no COMMUNICATION.

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua’s ‘negative’ Predictions And Adeboye’s ‘non-existent’ Predictions / Jonathan Surrounds Self With Sycophants As Aides –tofa / Fire Guts Part Of Shoprite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.