Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,046 members, 7,953,159 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:32 AM

Few Pictures From An Excursion To Ghana - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Few Pictures From An Excursion To Ghana (17992 Views)

Advice: Tips On Excursion To Ghana / Pictures From The Plane Crash In Lagos / Traveling To Ghana Via Abc Transport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pictures From An Excursion To Ghana by Shaw007(m): 2:50pm On Dec 21, 2012
emekatimsu: kini big deal
Oma yamI Lenu O!!
Re: Few Pictures From An Excursion To Ghana by Shaw007(m): 2:53pm On Dec 21, 2012
mosun_ade: when some travels from Imo to Calabar and shows pictures of roads, chickens and rooftops, you people will never write him off. Why writing the OP off? because its Ghana?
no i don't thinK so . . .
its simplY beLow all d hype and noise . . .if u ask me,The Nigerians dat go there are simPly d ones dat cudnt make it in2 any institution in Nigeria the normaL way, , ,so they had 2 resort 2 what they cud grab

Like i said,the pictures are not bad,jst beLow expectation

1 Like

Re: Few Pictures From An Excursion To Ghana by RickyRoss1(m): 2:57pm On Dec 21, 2012
Re: Few Pictures From An Excursion To Ghana by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 21, 2012
One of the most beautiful things about the University of Ghana is the environment - it's just calm & beautiful. The trees, the flowers and all. Even if you are the biggest olodo on the planet, some learning must just seep in. The OP did a murderous job with those pictures grin.

Nigeria is really BIG in comparison to Ghana and there are so many cool places in Nigeria. Really, comparing Ghana to Nigeria, head-to-head, on economic terms will be quite unfair. The GDP of Ghana in 2011 was about $39B USD and that of just Lagos State alone was $33B.

That aside, Ghanians are really peaceful, peace-loving, down-to-earth, honest-to-God folks - in stark contrast to the abrasive personality of the average Nigerian. They are hard-working and for the most part content. The average Ghanian dude doesn't want trouble. And they have really really sweet, lovely, curvy chics - exactly how I like 'em grin.

Finally, comapring Ghana to Nigeria is like comparing ogbono soup to egusi soup. Just see them as two different dishes offering two different & distinct flavours. This useless rivalry (the unhealthy part) is totally unnecessary. Been here 8 months and totally loving it!

1 Like

Re: Few Pictures From An Excursion To Ghana by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 21, 2012
nawa. even Enugu fine pass all these pics i dey see. That school can only be compared with imsu undecided undecided. If i talk say Ghana is been hyped more than its worth people will get angry. Now una don see am? only someone that hasn't been to ghana will over hype ghana.
Re: Few Pictures From An Excursion To Ghana by Agimor(m): 3:11pm On Dec 21, 2012
Which part of this world did this pics came from;the most dullness i have ever set my eyes on.
Re: Few Pictures From An Excursion To Ghana by safeLove(f): 3:21pm On Dec 21, 2012
The only thing left for the OP to post is the Accra Mall,which is like a mecca of sort to Ghanaians.

There's really nothing else to Accra,its all hype.
Re: Few Pictures From An Excursion To Ghana by miz4oxley(m): 3:23pm On Dec 21, 2012
Ghana can't be compared to 9ja! Or is it that those pics were stolen from someone's phone? Lerrus know?
Re: Few Pictures From An Excursion To Ghana by odunjoy1(m): 3:49pm On Dec 21, 2012
nice pics.
guys, stop criticizing everything, learn to appreciate things.
Re: Few Pictures From An Excursion To Ghana by londoner: 3:49pm On Dec 21, 2012
I agree that Ghana does not live up to the hype, but the OP also did not do the country justice in his/her pics (sorry OP).

There are some nice places in Ghana, just not as remarkable as you would expect going by the hype and claims surrounding it.

It is still a nice country, just as there are many nice countries in Africa.
Re: Few Pictures From An Excursion To Ghana by Egodons(m): 4:02pm On Dec 21, 2012
.Nairaland:
University of Ghana.
infact cant compare to my school: futa i.e. Federal university of technology akure.
Re: Few Pictures From An Excursion To Ghana by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 21, 2012
gboss4sure: nawa. even Enugu fine pass all these pics i dey see. That school can only be compared with imsu undecided undecided. If i talk say Ghana is been hyped more than its worth people will get angry. Now una don see am? only someone that hasn't been to ghana will over hype ghana.
this man why are yu demeaning the name of my alma matter,have yu been to imsu to start to portray it as below average,i think you are one of those who congenitaly hate imsu,make your research imsu is one of the best state university in nigeria both human and material resources,as well as infrastructure wise,better shut dat ur mouth.
Re: Few Pictures From An Excursion To Ghana by cynthiaibeabuchi(f): 4:17pm On Dec 21, 2012
Thank God for UNN

1 Like

Re: Few Pictures From An Excursion To Ghana by Kajina: 4:20pm On Dec 21, 2012
Wow! wow! woooow! It really baffles me how anything GHANA immediately tickles some folks on Nairaland. Someone went to A COUPLE OF PLACES IN A WHOLE COUNTRY, takes some pictures and posts on Nairaland, and immediately people using those pictures to smash the country Oh Africans and our shallow thinking. No wonder we are behind. I wouldn't be surprised if this thread reaches 20+ pages.

1 Like

Re: Few Pictures From An Excursion To Ghana by honestivo(m): 4:21pm On Dec 21, 2012
So dis hw its,hmm pls let us learn hw 2 appreciate wat we hv. Somtym I think we r d 1 usin our badmouth to destroy dis country
Re: Few Pictures From An Excursion To Ghana by justwise(m): 4:26pm On Dec 21, 2012
Please people don't turn this thread to another war zone, if you don't appreciate the pictures and the idea behide it then move on, don't derail it. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Few Pictures From An Excursion To Ghana by Adurangba(f): 4:38pm On Dec 21, 2012
If you defend Ghana on this thread, the biased moderator will hide your post. He will probably hide this one.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Road Linking Bida To Katcha LGA Of Niger State Destroyed By Heavy Rain / Driver Lands In A Ditch On Kaduna-Zaria Highway, Losing Control (Photos) / Introduction - The diary of one of many tired Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.