Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Few Pictures From An Excursion To Ghana - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Few Pictures From An Excursion To Ghana (17902 Views)

Advice: Tips On Excursion To Ghana / Pictures From The Plane Crash In Lagos / Traveling To Ghana Via Abc Transport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pictures From An Excursion To Ghana by Zucker(m): 8:34pm On Dec 21, 2012
Re: Few Pictures From An Excursion To Ghana by otumfour(m): 9:30pm On Dec 21, 2012
Zucker: Ashesi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m57-fgXjHgA

Thank you! God Bless My Homeland Ghana
Re: Few Pictures From An Excursion To Ghana by otumfour(m): 9:34pm On Dec 21, 2012
university of Ghana Legon

Re: Few Pictures From An Excursion To Ghana by sKeetz(m): 10:50pm On Dec 21, 2012
hehehehehe.......bro, I like your yarns...I wouldnt wanna batter words or insults with you. You just stated your opinion and I respect that, the rest is poo lipsrsealed
Re: Few Pictures From An Excursion To Ghana by menek(m): 11:04pm On Dec 21, 2012
Naija this, Ghana that. I sense hatre. I'm out of here
Re: Few Pictures From An Excursion To Ghana by sambos994(m): 1:30am On Dec 22, 2012
I was expecting the University of Ghana to be bigger. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Few Pictures From An Excursion To Ghana by Zucker(m): 7:24am On Dec 22, 2012
It IS bigger.

http://www.ug.edu.gh/

Knock yourself out. At the very least click on the "About" link and read to the bottom :-)
Re: Few Pictures From An Excursion To Ghana by AfroBlue(m): 8:23pm On Dec 22, 2012
Re: Few Pictures From An Excursion To Ghana by Rossikk(m): 10:41pm On Dec 22, 2012
^^^If THAT'S ''very impressive'', what the hell do you call THIS:

(Akwa Ibom State Digital Library, Uyo)

@poster, did you see any library like this in your Ghana trip?

1 Like

Re: Few Pictures From An Excursion To Ghana by AfroBlue(m): 3:17am On Dec 23, 2012
^^^
highly impressive

http://ibomelibrary.org/

Ibom eLibrary
Ibom e-library has millions of digital collections of e-documents which can be accessed by users simultaneously via an Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC) which is an online bibliography of a library's collection that is available to the public.The Library also offers the following services: Video Conferencing- Children Multimedia,ICT/elearning,Readers Services,Instructional Technology, Digitization/Reprography,Multimedia Language Laboratory, Mobile Library

Mission & Vision

Vision

To be a World Class Information Centre where global information resources are harnessed, systematically organized for learning and the culture of utilizing information is developed in building democracy and sustainable development
Mission

To provide library and information service for the educational, economic and recreational needs of all individual leading to a cultured
Re: Few Pictures From An Excursion To Ghana by AGgal(f): 10:31am On Dec 23, 2012
Rossikk: ^^^If THAT'S ''very impressive'', what the hell do you call THIS:

(Akwa Ibom State Digital Library, Uyo)

@poster, did you see any library like this in your Ghana trip?
Akwa Ibom ado okey! Ayaya
Re: Few Pictures From An Excursion To Ghana by justwise(m): 10:55am On Dec 23, 2012
@ AG.gal

Why not start your own thread to showcase facilities from a Nigerian school of your choice rather than derailing this?

The Op is sharing pictures from his trip to Ghana, it doesn't mean that schools in Ghana is better than those in Nigeria or other way round.

1 Like

Re: Few Pictures From An Excursion To Ghana by sammer406: 3:22pm On May 09, 2013
this look more like pix downloaded from a website. Naija schools fine pass am shaa cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hit-And-Run Driver Kills Woman On Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway / Anyone Working And Living In Lithuania? / Driver Lands In A Ditch On Kaduna-Zaria Highway, Losing Control (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.