Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Few Pictures From An Excursion To Ghana - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Few Pictures From An Excursion To Ghana (17909 Views)

Advice: Tips On Excursion To Ghana / Pictures From The Plane Crash In Lagos / Traveling To Ghana Via Abc Transport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pictures From An Excursion To Ghana by justwise(m): 4:47pm On Dec 21, 2012
Adura_ngba: If you defend Ghana on this thread, the biased moderator will hide your post. He will probably hide this one.

Do not derail this thread, i'm sure you are matured enough to know that. This is not about Nigeria Vs Ghana

1 Like

Re: Few Pictures From An Excursion To Ghana by iseeyou(f): 4:49pm On Dec 21, 2012
Nice
Re: Few Pictures From An Excursion To Ghana by Kajina: 5:06pm On Dec 21, 2012
E-godons :
infact cant compare to my school: futa i.e. Federal university of technology akure.

Really? Well, I have seen pictures of your school on Google, and that university is nowhere close to University of Ghana. BTW if you want to compare your school to universities in Ghana, why don't you go on Google for images than wait for somebody to post a couple of pictures on Nairaland? Is it because at the mention of Ghana most Nairalanders get excited? grin grin grin
Re: Few Pictures From An Excursion To Ghana by Vansnickers: 5:11pm On Dec 21, 2012
justwise:

Do not derail this thread, i'm sure you are matured enough to know that. This is not about Nigeria Vs Ghana
Re: Few Pictures From An Excursion To Ghana by Solozzo(m): 5:15pm On Dec 21, 2012
Although a picture says a thousand, OP should have educated us about the quality of the facilities there : eg ratio of lectures to students, labs, teaching materials, quality of library services, regularity of electricity supply etc
Re: Few Pictures From An Excursion To Ghana by justwise(m): 5:45pm On Dec 21, 2012
Again people are trying to turn this thread to war of words between Nigeria and Ghana, this is not what this thread is all about.
Re: Few Pictures From An Excursion To Ghana by cameronese(m): 5:46pm On Dec 21, 2012
This moderators self... why putting a tread on home page if you don't want comments

1 Like

Re: Few Pictures From An Excursion To Ghana by Wadosky(m): 6:11pm On Dec 21, 2012
Ghana is over hyped
Re: Few Pictures From An Excursion To Ghana by justwise(m): 6:20pm On Dec 21, 2012
cameronese: This moderators self... why putting a tread on home page if you don't want comments

You don't have to derail the thread, comments should't have to be about how bad Ghana is or how Nigeria is better than Ghana, this is not what this thread is all about. Is that hard for you to understand?

1 Like

Re: Few Pictures From An Excursion To Ghana by Kajina: 6:22pm On Dec 21, 2012
Solozzo: Although a picture says a thousand, OP should have educated us about the quality of the facilities there : eg ratio of lectures to students, labs, teaching materials, quality of library services, regularity of electricity supply etc

True say my brother. Here is some information:
University of Ghana is Ghana’s first university, and it’s one of the best in Africa. While Central University is one of the private owned universities in Ghana. It’s pretty new but already excelling. Hope the links below will answer some of your questions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwX_6-_G9Ko
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Ghana
Re: Few Pictures From An Excursion To Ghana by manny4life(m): 6:42pm On Dec 21, 2012
This looks more like a glorified High School
Re: Few Pictures From An Excursion To Ghana by otumfour(m): 7:48pm On Dec 21, 2012
@ OP mind these people not

University of Ghana

Re: Few Pictures From An Excursion To Ghana by otumfour(m): 7:51pm On Dec 21, 2012
Kwame Nkrumah Memorial park

Re: Few Pictures From An Excursion To Ghana by otumfour(m): 7:55pm On Dec 21, 2012
university Of Ghana

Re: Few Pictures From An Excursion To Ghana by secreyor: 8:03pm On Dec 21, 2012
My naija ppl and thier mouth...hehe.
Re: Few Pictures From An Excursion To Ghana by otumfour(m): 8:04pm On Dec 21, 2012
OP, prolly took the pix on a bad weather day, the quality of camera cud also be a factor....... grin grin now it's evident how most Nigerians love to hate Ghanaians......God bless Ghana
Re: Few Pictures From An Excursion To Ghana by icekenkey(m): 8:34pm On Dec 21, 2012
Let's take it easy. The University of Ghana (UG) is the best in West Africa, according to several rankings I've come across. See, let's be frank: Ghanaian varsities such as the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST), Ashesi University (privately owned) and the University of Cape Coast are far better than most Nigerian varsities. The standard of education in most Ghanaian varsities is generally higher than what we have in most Nigerian varsities; this largely explains why many folks from acrosss Africa invest a lot of money to educate their wards in Ghanaian universities. The Ghanaian economy is far weaker than Nigeria's; Ghana's infrastruture is worse that Nigeria's: however, Ghana has a better educational system than Nigeria. It should be recognised though that the University of Lagos (UNILAG) is a shining light among top varsities in West Africa and beyond. God bless Nigeria, God bless Ghana, God bless Africa.e

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Best Country In Europe! / 262 Out Of 860 Pilots In Pakistan Have Fake Licenses / Adenl And Stream Sort E E Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.