Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

The Weirdest Question You Ever Asked Google? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Weirdest Question You Ever Asked Google? (13315 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Weirdest Question You Ever Asked Google? by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 21, 2012
I sat in my office, looking at these two weird-looking unripe bananas a colleague gave me two days ago.

I thought to myself, ''What could have made her give me bananas....unripe ones at that.....and just two......not plantain.....when she didn't travel?

Who can i ask '' the implication of taking two unripe bananas from a female colleague?''

Google of course!

How could i have thought of asking Google such a question SMH for myself.

Anyway, what weird question have you asked Google before? Answer quickly, before the world comes to an end today. grin

4 Likes

Re: The Weirdest Question You Ever Asked Google? by Rchemical(m): 12:02pm On Dec 22, 2012
where is the t.v remote?
Re: The Weirdest Question You Ever Asked Google? by Redmosquito(m): 12:07pm On Dec 22, 2012
Who hit the OP on the head?

8 Likes

Re: The Weirdest Question You Ever Asked Google? by Redmosquito(m): 12:09pm On Dec 22, 2012
Who hit the OP on the head? angry grin grin
Re: The Weirdest Question You Ever Asked Google? by EzePromoe: 12:18pm On Dec 22, 2012
You fit borrow me money?

3 Likes

Re: The Weirdest Question You Ever Asked Google? by LarrySun(m): 3:02pm On Dec 22, 2012
Redmosquito: Who hit the OP on the head? angry grin grin
More like that! LOL! cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Weirdest Question You Ever Asked Google? by Warlord3000(m): 6:41pm On Dec 22, 2012
Thinking ooo...

Hmm.. Ok

14 Likes

Re: The Weirdest Question You Ever Asked Google? by Nobody: 3:50am On Dec 24, 2012
Do you suck dìck?
Re: The Weirdest Question You Ever Asked Google? by Nobody: 3:55am On Dec 24, 2012
shey allowee sure 2dae?

Re: The Weirdest Question You Ever Asked Google? by babseg(m): 3:56am On Dec 24, 2012
Is OP alright?
Re: The Weirdest Question You Ever Asked Google? by huninaija(f): 4:15am On Dec 24, 2012
How many rich young men does Nigeria have? cool

1 Like

Re: The Weirdest Question You Ever Asked Google? by TRUTHTELA: 4:16am On Dec 24, 2012
Is Obasanjo a THIEF or a farmer?

3 Likes

Re: The Weirdest Question You Ever Asked Google? by kandiikane(m): 4:20am On Dec 24, 2012
How do I seduce a sleeping being?

1 Like

Re: The Weirdest Question You Ever Asked Google? by huninaija(f): 4:22am On Dec 24, 2012
Why is Nigeria a giant and ghana a midget? grin

When will Nigeria have un-interrupted 24 hour power supply, now or never?? grin tongue

4 Likes

Re: The Weirdest Question You Ever Asked Google? by Walexz02(m): 4:24am On Dec 24, 2012
Hw many times can I füçк in a daycheesy
Re: The Weirdest Question You Ever Asked Google? by Nobody: 4:27am On Dec 24, 2012
huni_naija: Why is Nigeria a giant and ghana a midget? grin

When will Nigeria have un-interrupted 24 hour power supply, now or never?? grin tongue

Ghana gets uninterrupted electricity (most of the time), yet you have the audacity to ask Google the first question.

1 Like

Re: The Weirdest Question You Ever Asked Google? by dayokanu(m): 4:27am On Dec 24, 2012
I asked google "What is my Nairaland userid"
Re: The Weirdest Question You Ever Asked Google? by hayoakins(m): 4:28am On Dec 24, 2012
I was bored in the office that morning, done with my tasks around 9am what else do I do, google.com to the rescue.

What do I do this morning?

Google was indeed helpful as one of the links provided gave list of how to get a boring day going, have done almost all that was listed but one which was...read the dailies...all I did was to launch www.punchng.com

Google answers all questions except "who killed Gani Fawemin(pardon the spelling), Funsho Williams? cheesy ...google just dey guess the answer jawe, google self no wan DIE cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Weirdest Question You Ever Asked Google? by Nobody: 4:30am On Dec 24, 2012
kandiikane: How do I seduce a sleeping being?

I have the answer.

Depends o...... Natural sleep or drug-induced sleep.
Re: The Weirdest Question You Ever Asked Google? by kandiikane(m): 4:32am On Dec 24, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

I have the answer.
grin
grin

Please, tell me. It's not the nicest feeling to not know. tongue
Re: The Weirdest Question You Ever Asked Google? by Nobody: 4:33am On Dec 24, 2012
kandiikane:
grin
grin

Please, tell me. It's not the nicest feeling to not know. tongue

If na natural sleep, that one is easy.

If you drug am, that one go need more energy.
Re: The Weirdest Question You Ever Asked Google? by kandiikane(m): 4:35am On Dec 24, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Depends o...... Natural sleep or drug-induced sleep.

Heh! Give me answers for both. Sometimes to sleep na sleeping tablets or ganja. grin
Re: The Weirdest Question You Ever Asked Google? by kandiikane(m): 4:37am On Dec 24, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

If na natural sleep, that one is easy.

If you drug am, that one go need more energy.

More Energy? I don finish drink milo so that one I get am. Mek we start with natural first.
Re: The Weirdest Question You Ever Asked Google? by Nobody: 4:37am On Dec 24, 2012
kandiikane:

Heh! Give me answers for both. Sometimes to sleep na sleeping tablets or ganja. grin

Hehe.

If na natural sleep, you just need to.......*winks* ........you know na

If na drug, just do what you did last time, but with more sucking grin grin tongue
Re: The Weirdest Question You Ever Asked Google? by Nobody: 4:38am On Dec 24, 2012
kandiikane:

More Energy? I don finish drink milo so that one I get am. Mek we start with natural first.

No oh, milo no fit do anything. Go and buy a whole thanksgiving turkey, wash am down with 10 bottles of beer.

This one go require planning o
Re: The Weirdest Question You Ever Asked Google? by huninaija(f): 4:39am On Dec 24, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Ghana gets uninterrupted electricity (most of the time), yet you have the audacity to ask Google the first question.

What's wrong with the first question? Is it no longer a question again?
Re: The Weirdest Question You Ever Asked Google? by kandiikane(m): 4:40am On Dec 24, 2012
grin grin

But that go wake am na. I just wan seduce the sleeping being not the whole sleeping body and mind.
Ileke-IdI:

No oh, milo no fit do anything. Go and buy a whole thanksgiving turkey, wash am down with 10 bottles of beer.

This one go require planning o
LOL grin
Re: The Weirdest Question You Ever Asked Google? by GJames(m): 4:41am On Dec 24, 2012
when will d price of garri drop.
Re: The Weirdest Question You Ever Asked Google? by Nobody: 4:43am On Dec 24, 2012
~ deleted~ lol
Re: The Weirdest Question You Ever Asked Google? by MrNigeria2(m): 5:03am On Dec 24, 2012
how to download fuel

2 Likes

Re: The Weirdest Question You Ever Asked Google? by Kuljoe(m): 5:09am On Dec 24, 2012
How to make bombs and what is my name ?
Re: The Weirdest Question You Ever Asked Google? by Morgan1092(m): 5:11am On Dec 24, 2012
1) Who pissed on d OP head?
2) Wen wil i get rich?
3) Wen wil ban cease in NL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Ways To Earn Money As A Writer In Nigeria / The Legend Of Moremi / I Read In The Bathroom - Dami Ajayi, Author Of A Woman's Body Is A Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.